U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-04-2018, 08:29 AM
 
Location: Charleston, SC
2,810 posts, read 2,805,108 times
Reputation: 1944

Advertisements

Good idea!
Need to stop admitting the women & children at the border!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-04-2018, 09:05 AM
 
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
1,017 posts, read 553,174 times
Reputation: 1626
Yeah - but where are the fathers of these children and pregnant women? Tsk tsk, all this talk about breaking up families where so many men are absent. Shouldn’t they be responsible for their children instead of the US (and California) taxpayers? Speaking of, wish I was paid under the table so I could avoid those pesky taxes. From the photos I have seen, looks like the majority are men
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2018, 09:35 AM
 
Location: Charleston, SC
2,810 posts, read 2,805,108 times
Reputation: 1944
The men are sneaking in the country somewhere else. These women in children know the U.S. won't turn them away with children. We need to change our policies and refuse entry to anybody illegal at the Border, regardless of who you are!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2018, 12:27 PM
 
11,488 posts, read 5,507,878 times
Reputation: 9865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
Yeah - but where are the fathers of these children and pregnant women? Tsk tsk, all this talk about breaking up families where so many men are absent. Shouldn’t they be responsible for their children instead of the US (and California) taxpayers? Speaking of, wish I was paid under the table so I could avoid those pesky taxes. From the photos I have seen, looks like the majority are men
It shows what liars and hypocrites illegals are. All this talk about how they can't be deported because "it breaks up families" is all BS as they constantly break up their own families. They do that by either leaving their kids behind and once the women are here, they find a new baby daddy and have a second family. The men also regularly leave families behind then find a baby momma here.

Anyone who buys the whole "breaking up families" BS is really gullible. Why would someone allow themselves to be duped by this nonsense?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2018, 01:57 PM
 
1,018 posts, read 386,167 times
Reputation: 1016
I am not a Trump supporter but I agree with strengthening our southern border with more patrols and air surveillance. We don't have time for a wall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2018, 02:23 PM
 
Location: Cape Cod
9,796 posts, read 7,106,581 times
Reputation: 17913
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
I am not a Trump supporter but I agree with strengthening our southern border with more patrols and air surveillance. We don't have time for a wall.
The thing is a wall is a physical barrier unlike extra guards and electronic surveillance that can be turned off at the whim of the next Liberal illegal alien friendly President.


I wonder what will happen if there is a stand down with our armed national guard and border agents and suddenly the horde just charges the line? Will there be shots fired or will they let them in to be arrested and processed later?

If these people want in they are getting in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2018, 03:46 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
226 posts, read 99,766 times
Reputation: 189
Is clear we have an immigration problem here, and something definitely should be done.
But this has got to be the dumbest thing yet. Talk about a waste of resources and tax money.

But of course, they'll be a lot of people in favor of it at the same time...so meh..!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2018, 05:38 PM
 
11,488 posts, read 5,507,878 times
Reputation: 9865
Quote:
Originally Posted by quique07 View Post
Is clear we have an immigration problem here, and something definitely should be done.
But this has got to be the dumbest thing yet. Talk about a waste of resources and tax money.

But of course, they'll be a lot of people in favor of it at the same time...so meh..!


Are you referring to the wall? If so, walls do work. Bill Clinton had a wall built at the San Diego/Tijuana border. That wall has drastically cut down on both crime and illegal crossings. It's hardly "a waste of resources and money". Rather, it's money well spent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-05-2018, 12:21 AM
 
3,032 posts, read 2,861,792 times
Reputation: 3362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
Good idea!
Need to stop admitting the women & children at the border!
Will they all have their immunization records and x-ray in hand to show they are free of Tuberculosis just as my husband was required to have when he came over legally?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-05-2018, 05:04 AM
 
Location: The 719
13,631 posts, read 21,489,347 times
Reputation: 13287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
Good idea!
Need to stop admitting the women & children at the border!
Waa! Not my Pwesident! Waa!

California is gonna get their ass beat over this immigration mess, as well as the whole Democratic party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
It shows what liars and hypocrites illegals are. All this talk about how they can't be deported because "it breaks up families" is all BS as they constantly break up their own families. They do that by either leaving their kids behind and once the women are here, they find a new baby daddy and have a second family. The men also regularly leave families behind then find a baby momma here.

Anyone who buys the whole "breaking up families" BS is really gullible. Why would someone allow themselves to be duped by this nonsense?
Just shows the desperation of the liberals. Their tricks work for a time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top