U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 04:09 PM

60,071 posts, read 30,599,526 times

Advertisements

NYPD Refuses To Do Their Job So ICE Steps In: Arrests Over 200 Illegals Convicted Of Crimes Including Child Rape and Murder

NYPD Refuses To Do Their Job So ICE Steps In: Arrests Over 200 Illegals Convicted Of Crimes Including Child Rape and Murder

Immigration and Customs Agents were forced to take matters into their own hands after the NYPD refused to follow orders. In a six-day blitz titled “Operation Keep Safe,” ICE agents made 225 arrests, 180 of whom were convicted of numerous crimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2018, 04:24 PM

922 posts, read 493,237 times
Great...arrest and deport these low down scums of the earth.

Get em out of our country!

Old 04-18-2018, 05:29 PM

71,504 posts, read 30,027,987 times
I would have been embarrassed to have posted this article.

Old 04-18-2018, 06:29 PM

11,485 posts, read 5,507,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I would have been embarrassed to have posted this article.
Really? Why is that?

As for me, I'm glad to see that ICE is being allowed to do their jobs again! Kudos to ICE for rounding up some truly vile illegals

Old 04-18-2018, 06:54 PM

14,196 posts, read 7,402,658 times
Some of them “bad hombres” Trump was speaking of

Old 04-18-2018, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Really? Why is that?

As for me, I'm glad to see that ICE is being allowed to do their jobs again! Kudos to ICE for rounding up some truly vile illegals
Nobody has stopped them from doing their job. It is their job. NY isn't letting murderers go.

Old 04-18-2018, 09:46 PM

11,485 posts, read 5,507,878 times
Quote:
Nobody has stopped them from doing their job. It is their job. NY isn't letting murderers go.
NYC is a sanctuary city. Sanctuary cities refuse to cooperate with ICE.

They shouldn't let any criminals go---especially illegals.

And, yes, Obama did prevent ICE from doing their job.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/08/23/us/ic...uit/index.html

Old 04-19-2018, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
NYC is a sanctuary city. Sanctuary cities refuse to cooperate with ICE.

They shouldn't let any criminals go---especially illegals.

And, yes, Obama did prevent ICE from doing their job.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/08/23/us/ic...uit/index.html
They arrest them, they hold them, they get deported and then next month they have to do it all over again.

That is an expensive broken system. It's up to the Feds to fix it, not the states as the states can not.

Old 04-19-2018, 07:43 AM

369 posts, read 114,648 times
Quote:
They arrest them, they hold them, they get deported and then next month they have to do it all over again.

That is an expensive broken system. It's up to the Feds to fix it, not the states as the states can not.
Australia got it right. Ship em to an island with no means of return.
Jim

Old 04-19-2018, 08:12 AM

9,785 posts, read 7,106,581 times
Quote:

Trump is trying to do something and his wall is being blocked by feel good politicians that see nothing wrong with open borders.

It is so basic yet they don't get it. Illegal aliens cost us Billions of dollars each year from dealing with them in the justice system, to paying their bills at the emergency room to educating their kids.

There are cities and states that are pushing back on immigration reform and making it difficult for the Feds to enforce existing laws.

It is so basic, the front line that is the Police catch a guy committing a crime, he goes through the system and it is found out he is illegal, the police then have a choice to make, either turn the guy over to ICE or let him go. In a sanctuary area they let him go to either disappear or to be caught again when he ups the level of crime.

In Boston we had a case where an legal alien robbed 2 banks and the lousy liberal judge sentenced him to one day less than a year in jail so as not to trigger his deportation. He was out in 9 months. I have a feeling that if I robbed 2 banks I would be going away for 9 years not 9 months... When the guy got out of jail he thanked the judge for his leniency by breaking into, robbing then cutting the throats of 2 doctors who were legal immigrants by the way and having a shoot out with the cops.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/immigrant...bing-rapsheet/

Why does the Left try so hard to keep these people living among us?
I wonder if their tune would change if they or a member of their family became a victim of a crime at the hands of someone that shouldn't have been in the country?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration