U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 05-14-2018, 03:52 AM
 
Location: Central Washington
526 posts, read 175,078 times
Reputation: 932

Advertisements

You want to know what really leaves a trail of misery and broken communities?

The "dreamer" who murdered a couple in Texas. South Texas teen arrested for allegedly stabbing married couple

This illegal alien who sodomized a seven year old boy. https://patch.com/georgia/lawrencevi...ration-hearing

This illegal alien that impregnated a 12 year old girl. Police: 72-year-old Md. man impregnates 12-year-old girl, continues to sexually abuse her | KECI

This twice deported alien who ran over and killed a 6 year old girl while driving drunk. He was also arrested in 2015 for drunk driving, but local police refused to honor an ICE detainer. https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...475226373.html

The five illegal aliens who murdered a mother of four boys, four days before Christmas. https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesma...Jf_0uCQ?full=1

How lame is it that some people care more about illegal aliens than their fellow citizens?

 
Old 05-14-2018, 04:14 AM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
9,012 posts, read 3,127,688 times
Reputation: 7097
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenSJC View Post
Obey the laws, then you won't have these issues.
 
Old 05-14-2018, 05:16 AM
 
Location: DFW - Coppell / Las Colinas
29,945 posts, read 34,545,221 times
Reputation: 35938
I have question for OP Allen. You live in CA Zip 94087. CA has a huge problem with a shortage of homes, high cost of housing with little affordable housing for the citizens of your state and social service stressed. Schools are over crowded with non English speakers, taxes are too high to pay for all of this.

Why do you want more illiterate 3rd world people in your state when you cannot house, feed and educate the people who live there.

Why do you put non citizens above the citizens of California?
 
Old 05-14-2018, 05:20 AM
 
71,504 posts, read 30,049,876 times
Reputation: 14078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I have question for OP Allen. You live in CA Zip 94087. CA has a huge problem with a shortage of homes, high cost of housing with little affordable housing for the citizens of your state and social service stressed. Schools are over crowded with non English speakers, taxes are too high to pay for all of this.

Why do you want more illiterate 3rd world people in your state when you cannot house, feed and educate the people who live there.

Why do you put non citizens above the citizens of California?
The businesses that hire them do that. They want to avoid the taxes that pay for the upkeep of infrastructure. Avoiding taxes isn't a bad thing is it?
 
Old 05-14-2018, 05:21 AM
 
17,279 posts, read 24,969,411 times
Reputation: 8524
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Can't someone come up with a legal way to staff these meat packing houses?
It's called paying a decent wage?
 
Old 05-14-2018, 05:22 AM
 
71,504 posts, read 30,049,876 times
Reputation: 14078
Someone left this for me awhile back.

When a stranger dwells among you in your land, do not taunt him. The stranger who dwells with you shall be like a native among you, and you shall love him like yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt

Leviticus 19:33-34,
 
Old 05-14-2018, 05:33 AM
 
17,279 posts, read 24,969,411 times
Reputation: 8524
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Someone left this for me awhile back.

When a stranger dwells among you in your land, do not taunt him. The stranger who dwells with you shall be like a native among you, and you shall love him like yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt

Leviticus 19:33-34,


Well, I'm not Jewish and don't take my moral guidance from the genocidal god of the Torah, so this means nothing to me.
 
Old 05-14-2018, 05:41 AM
 
Location: Ft. Myers
15,600 posts, read 9,664,364 times
Reputation: 34413
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Can't someone come up with a legal way to staff these meat packing houses?

The truth is, you and I do not want these types of jobs, and most of our fellow Americans don't either. We lie and say they are "taking our jobs" but that is BS. I don't see many illegals working in cushy office or corporate jobs, they take the lowest of the low and are happy to have them.

Just wait till all of these people are no longer there to process our meat, pick our fruits and vegetables, and do all of these backbreaking jobs. When you start paying twice as much for your food, remember what caused it to happen. Then we will see how you feel.
 
Old 05-14-2018, 05:46 AM
 
17,279 posts, read 24,969,411 times
Reputation: 8524
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The truth is, you and I do not want these types of jobs, and most of our fellow Americans don't either. We lie and say they are "taking our jobs" but that is BS. I don't see many illegals working in cushy office or corporate jobs, they take the lowest of the low and are happy to have them.

Just wait till all of these people are no longer there to process our meat, pick our fruits and vegetables, and do all of these backbreaking jobs. When you start paying twice as much for your food, remember what caused it to happen. Then we will see how you feel.

Jesus you people are utterly clueless.



WHY are the factories and the farms not using the ALREADY EXISTENT immigration laws to get workers they need?

Do you know there are UNLIMITED agricultural visas for migrant labor. WHY do you justify illegal immigration when there's a legal process that should allow ALL agricultural labor needs to be met?

I'll tell you why, since you've decided to comment without knowing about the immigration laws you're commenting on:

AGRICULTURAL VISAS require farmers to provide HUMANE WORKING CONDITIONS AND WAGES TO LABORERS. "It costs money" for the farmers and "time" for the workers to go through the process. .... so no, NO SYMPATHY FOR LAW BREAKERS.



BTW: Japan has like, zero illegal immigration. They are free, prosperous, and eat just fine. There is also rapid movement toward farming automation. People like you would justify fighting against abolition because "the cost of cotton would go up!"
 
Old 05-14-2018, 06:06 AM
 
Location: Ft. Myers
15,600 posts, read 9,664,364 times
Reputation: 34413
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Jesus you people are utterly clueless.



WHY are the factories and the farms not using the ALREADY EXISTENT immigration laws to get workers they need?

Do you know there are UNLIMITED agricultural visas for migrant labor. WHY do you justify illegal immigration when there's a legal process that should allow ALL agricultural labor needs to be met?

I'll tell you why, since you've decided to comment without knowing about the immigration laws you're commenting on:

AGRICULTURAL VISAS require farmers to provide HUMANE WORKING CONDITIONS AND WAGES TO LABORERS. "It costs money" for the farmers and "time" for the workers to go through the process. .... so no, NO SYMPATHY FOR LAW BREAKERS.



BTW: Japan has like, zero illegal immigration. They are free, prosperous, and eat just fine. There is also rapid movement toward farming automation. People like you would justify fighting against abolition because "the cost of cotton would go up!"

Not sure who the clueless one is in this discussion. Your orange buddy is trying to restrict a lot of the "legal" immigrants that you claim will fill these jobs. (except if they work at Mar A Lago)

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...r-visa-program
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top