U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2018, 12:32 PM

9,785 posts, read 7,102,126 times

Advertisements

The Left is outraged !

Ivanka Trump posted a photo of herself with her son on Twitter and the Left is calling it "Tone Deaf".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ivanka-tr...105653402.html

I see a proud mom loving her son.

They see a evil woman that is complicit in what is happening at the border where children are being separated from their parents when they cross the border illegally.

They say that Ivanka is rubbing it in the faces of those "immigrants" that have had their children ripped from their arms and now they don't know where they are or if they are even safe.

The Insanity of the Left knows no bounds.

Old 05-28-2018, 12:43 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,492,665 times
Typical liberal handbook, deflect as usual

The last year has been a real eye opener as to the
real agenda of the democrat party and it's going
to take them as long it takes to clean up Obama's
and Hillary's mess so the democrats just might have

a plan together by 2028.

Old 05-28-2018, 01:22 PM

7,582 posts, read 1,750,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Ivanka Trump posted a photo of herself with her son on Twitter and the Left is calling it "Tone Deaf".
Not only are the Leftists tone deaf, they are blind. Blinded by hate.

Old 05-28-2018, 01:32 PM

4,804 posts, read 1,351,350 times
You see a "proud mother" because you like Trump. Did you feel the same way about pictures of the Obamas with their children?

And, no, most people do not think Ivanka is evil. That's your own exaggeration. They think she's insensitive, and, yes, tone-deaf, with the same self-aggrandizing obtuseness as her father.

Old 05-28-2018, 01:42 PM

5,459 posts, read 4,575,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
You see a "proud mother" because you like Trump. Did you feel the same way about pictures of the Obamas with their children?

And, no, most people do not think Ivanka is evil. That's your own exaggeration. They think she's insensitive, and, yes, tone-deaf, with the same self-aggrandizing obtuseness as her father.
So she isn't allowed to post a picture of herself and her son because it might offend some illegals? Who, by the way, assumed that by dragging their kids over the border they'd be given a pass to enter this country until some court date 2-3 years in the future (and have a few anchor babies in the meantime)? Blame the parents - not Ivanka.

It's time we directed any criticism and blame exactly where it belongs - and it isn't on Ivanka Trump

Old 05-28-2018, 02:05 PM

9,785 posts, read 7,102,126 times
Quote:

Yes I like Trump. Yes I liked Obama, I even voted for him the first go round and I don't have any issue with seeing photos of the family. I'm not a fan of his or Michelles now but that is mostly due to their hypocrisy and what they were trying to do to America. (and still are)

You see I'm not a Liberal and I don't get triggered at the drop of a hat or at anything and everything that has the word Trump tied to it.

I'm married to an immigrant and she just doesn't get it how people think they can show up at the border or sneak in, get caught and in turn expect to be allowed to stay. They are breaking immigration laws that most legal immigrants and citizens respect. We don't even know why this is a debate today.

I don't get upset seeing a photo of Obama and family but don't ask me about Hillary and her merry band of crooks. LOL

Old 05-28-2018, 02:12 PM

4,190 posts, read 1,079,641 times
I checked CNN today, and I really shouldn't have.....3 women smirking as they devoted an entire segment to dissing Ivanka's photo and attacking her character.....

Old 05-28-2018, 05:23 PM

6,525 posts, read 11,614,071 times
The liberal left is unhinged especially the fake news media just like when the media criticized Ivanka for smiling at the Jerusalem embassy opening because Palestinian Muslim terrorists were being killed in Gaza the same day.

Old 05-28-2018, 06:46 PM

11,896 posts, read 6,556,592 times
Mental illness is clearly on the rise.

Old 05-28-2018, 06:54 PM

6,730 posts, read 1,895,514 times
Quote:

I always commented on how obvious it was that the Obamas were a loving family.

Her photo has not 1 thing to do with illegals and their self inflicted plight. I dont care that they are separated and venture that the children are likely better for it. Their parents endangered them.
It really is simple. If you love your children you don't endanger them needlessly. They could have asked Mexico for asylum, rather than risking their children on thousands of miles of travel. If they love their children they dont enter a country illegally when they know the probable outcome is separation.
I dont like Trump, but I like illegals even less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or