Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2018, 05:58 AM

2,805 posts, read 3,252,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
The probability of my daughters being raped goes down as the local population becomes illegal aliens.

So I should root for it to go up by replacing the illegals with natives?

You really want to increase the probability your daughters get raped? Have you talked to your daughters about it?
Sorry but you are living in a dream world, the exact opposite is true but I know you have been pushing your fake thought all along when posting on this forum. For your sake I pray it never happens to your daughters but many a person has changed their tune once their children or spouse became a victim. Common sense tells us that one more person who commits crimes creates additional victims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2018, 09:36 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,338,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
Sorry but you are living in a dream world, the exact opposite is true but I know you have been pushing your fake thought all along when posting on this forum. For your sake I pray it never happens to your daughters but many a person has changed their tune once their children or spouse became a victim. Common sense tells us that one more person who commits crimes creates additional victims.
And kid becomes a victim of a native...which is vastly more likely?

In general illegal aliens have a lower crime rate. That you don't like it does not change it.

There should not be any large number of illegal aliens but there are. We need to fix that and soon.

Old 07-28-2018, 11:58 AM

15,427 posts, read 25,799,414 times
The number of illegal aliens has nothing to do with the number of natives who rape.

Old 07-28-2018, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkf747 View Post
The number of illegal aliens has nothing to do with the number of natives who rape.
The rate at which rape occurs among natives is higher than that of illegal aliens. That would be the standard against which you judge the behavior of illegal aliens. And basically the rape rate goes up if you remove the illegals. In fact they are a minor factor in crime but often brought up by the right.

Old 07-28-2018, 06:52 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,723,050 times
Quote:
The rate at which rape occurs among natives is higher than that of illegal aliens. That would be the standard against which you judge the behavior of illegal aliens. And basically the rape rate goes up if you remove the illegals. In fact they are a minor factor in crime but often brought up by the right.
Don't you think even one rape is more than is acceptable? I guess it would have to be your daughter, sister, mother, friend for you to get it. Can you tell me how removing illegals makes rape go up? I just don't understand wtf is wrong with liberals brains.

Old 07-28-2018, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Don't you think even one rape is more than is acceptable? I guess it would have to be your daughter, sister, mother, friend for you to get it. Can you tell me how removing illegals makes rape go up? I just don't understand wtf is wrong with liberals brains.
Actually it is called mathematics - more precisely statistics. I would think some on the right understand it. Not terribly difficult if your mind is not closed...Than again that may well be the problem.

So why is it you want to increase the likelihood of your women being raped?

Old 07-29-2018, 06:18 PM

5,949 posts, read 2,871,799 times
They want illegals, They got illegals.. and you know there is more to come.

Old 07-29-2018, 06:27 PM

5,949 posts, read 2,871,799 times
Quote:
Now, we were told the reason for Sanctuary Cities is the Illegals were afraid to go to the police to report a crime.
This fact is very well the reason illegals have a low instance of crime compared to the LEGAL population. When you throw out stats you can't have it both ways.

Old 07-29-2018, 06:48 PM

643 posts, read 328,990 times
Quote:
Ohh yeah it is only those illegal aliens who do that...but...

https://money.cnn.com/2018/04/30/tec...ult/index.html

103? But the only one noticeable is illegal?
The ILLEGAL had no right or business to even be in the US.

It's like if you defended a drunk driver who runs a stop sign and kills someone.

You could say.........." but the only noticeable one is the drunk driver"

and I would say.........the drunk driver had no business even being behind the wheel.

Get it ?

Old 07-29-2018, 06:50 PM

643 posts, read 328,990 times
Quote:
There should be no crime committed by illegals because they should not be here to begin with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration