Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 10:00 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_little_truth_writer View Post
That is because the party is being taken over. This is not the Democratic party of the 50s, 60s, 70, or even 80s.

Politicians care more about their own pockets than they do about speaking up and standing up for what is right. They are selling the rest of us down the river whilst they line their own pockets and worry about their own careers, and almost without exception, they have enough money to choose better neighbourhoods that most of the population here cannot buy into in a last ditch effort to get away from the problems the plague our neighbourhoods and schools.
True but when you vote for any Democrat politician you are voting to support illegal immigration.

Republicans certainly aren't doing enough about illegal immigration, but they clearly are less supportive of sanctuary cities, amnesties, not deporting, and helping, protecting and defending illegal aliens. With the Democrat party it's essentially open borders and full speed ahead for illegal aliens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2018, 02:59 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,121,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
I'm a lefty but want illegals deported and banned. All of them, no matter what age. Enough of their crimes, murders, rapes....they offer NOTHING to this country except heartache and money spent on their behalf. I'm not for sanctuary cities either.

So there.
YET you still vote blue I take it?

Old 09-02-2018, 05:28 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
IL gave hundreds of thousands of “temporary visitors drivers licenses” to illegals. They are purple and white instead of red and white and say “not valid for identification”

Liberals just love the illegal baby factories that will get them votes from the illegitimate anchors when they turn 18

Good thing about it is that if FEDSs wanted to they could subpoena these files for names and issue federal arrest warrants for the millions of illegals that have been given licenses in about 12 states
"IL gave hundreds of thousands of “temporary visitors drivers licenses” to illegals."

Whose cars do they drive?

Like I said you have to HAVE INSURANCE.

In order to GET insurance you have to provide your Social Security number.

If they have a "stolen" number, that is onw MORE crime they are commuting EVERY DAY.

What happens if the get into an accident they caused and someone is seriously injured.

THE insurance company would be responsible but they would get dropped like a hot potato when the insurance company finds out they are illegal and made FALSE STATEMENTS of their insurance application.

So, the victims are now responsible for their own health care needed because of the accident they did not cause.

Many time politicians do NOT THINK passed doing something, thinking it is a good idea only to suffer the consequence later.

Like "we have top pass it, to find out what is in it"!

Old 09-02-2018, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
I'm a lefty but want illegals deported and banned. All of them, no matter what age. Enough of their crimes, murders, rapes....they offer NOTHING to this country except heartache and money spent on their behalf. I'm not for sanctuary cities either.

So there.

Don't tell any of your lefty friends, you will criticized, demonized and ostracized!

Old 09-02-2018, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
True but when you vote for any Democrat politician you are voting to support illegal immigration.

Republicans certainly aren't doing enough about illegal immigration, but they clearly are less supportive of sanctuary cities, amnesties, not deporting, and helping, protecting and defending illegal aliens. With the Democrat party it's essentially open borders and full speed ahead for illegal aliens.

"Republicans certainly aren't doing enough about illegal immigration,"

Other than supporting the Border Patrol agents and ICE agents and demanding the EXISTING laws be enforced, what else do you want then to do?

Old 09-02-2018, 06:11 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"IL gave hundreds of thousands of “temporary visitors drivers licenses” to illegals."

Whose cars do they drive?

Like I said you have to HAVE INSURANCE.

In order to GET insurance you have to provide your Social Security number.
I was rear-ended on one of my motorcycles by an unlicensed and uninsured supposedly non-English speaking illegal alien (Filipino) who was driving "someone else's" car. I suspect what was going on here was massive identity theft to cover everything from a state-issued DL and auto registration in a different name, to including fraudulent auto insurance.

The impact was so hard that it bent the frame, and the bike had to be completely rebuilt after Harley made a replacement frame stamped with the same VIN. It was a quirk of physics that when hit, my bike spun around horizontally counterclockwise and the right grip became lodged in the left side of the car's hood, keeping the bike upright all the while I managed to remain on it. The engine guard (formerly known as "crash bars") prevented my right leg from getting crushed.

I used the rebuild opportunity to max out the bike's performance. Stage 4+ upgrade, SuperTrapp adjustable performance pipes (disc system), and race-tuned to emphasize a flatter torque curve at the expense of just a few HP.
Quote:
If they have a "stolen" number, that is onw MORE crime they are commuting EVERY DAY.

What happens if the get into an accident they caused and someone is seriously injured.

THE insurance company would be responsible but they would get dropped like a hot potato when the insurance company finds out they are illegal and made FALSE STATEMENTS of their insurance application.

So, the victims are now responsible for their own health care needed because of the accident they did not cause.

Many time politicians do NOT THINK passed doing something, thinking it is a good idea only to suffer the consequence later.

Like "we have top pass it, to find out what is in it"!
That describes the left, in general.

Old 09-02-2018, 06:39 AM

15,431 posts, read 25,814,526 times
Quote:
"Republicans certainly aren't doing enough about illegal immigration,"

Other than supporting the Border Patrol agents and ICE agents and demanding the EXISTING laws be enforced, what else do you want then to do?

Pass an E-Verify law, force the IRS to go after employers who hire illegal aliens, speed up the deportation process, fix the process. of figuring out who will overstay and not giving a Visa to them, reduce the 10 year ban to c3 years so a possible return someday doesn't seem so impossible (increase incentive to self-deport), etc... If they did some of this, they would gain votes.

Old 09-02-2018, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkf747 View Post
Pass an E-Verify law, force the IRS to go after employers who hire illegal aliens, speed up the deportation process, fix the process. of figuring out who will overstay and not giving a Visa to them, reduce the 10 year ban to c3 years so a possible return someday doesn't seem so impossible (increase incentive to self-deport), etc... If they did some of this, they would gain votes.
Force the IRS to go after or at least report those using a stolen SS#. Yes, they are aware of who is doing so when multiple 941s are filed on the same person supposedly living at different locations.

Old 09-02-2018, 10:02 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
It's amazing so many states issue a driver's license to Illegals.

How do they LEGALLY get insurance when a LEGAL Social Security number which is REQUIRED in most states in order to get tags?
Illegal Aliens steal people's identity by using their Social Security numbers illegally. Yet the media does not report that.

Old 09-02-2018, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Illegal Aliens steal people's identity by using their Social Security numbers illegally. Yet the media does not report that.
Neither does the IRS. THAT'S a problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration