Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 06:40 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,214,417 times

Advertisements

Absolutely sickening.

Quote:
An 18-year-old believed to be affiliated with the MS-13 gang was arraigned on Sunday on charges that he raped an 11-year-old girl after breaking in through her second-floor bedroom window in Brooklyn, law enforcement officials said.

Julio C. Ayala, who lives a few blocks from where the girl was attacked, was held on $500,000 bail after appearing in Brooklyn Criminal Court on charges of rape, burglary, criminal sex act, sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child. Mr. Ayala, who a police source said was born in El Salvador, was carrying a forged green card and a forged Social Security card at the time of his arrest, according to the criminal complaint.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/02/n...lio-ayala.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2018, 06:48 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,377,904 times
We have to think of the cultural diversity. Diversity makes us stronger! Just ask the people in the former Yugoslavia.

Old 09-03-2018, 08:21 AM

24,456 posts, read 17,199,589 times
Talk about an animal. Can I call him that or will the Left get mad at me?

This girls life is forever altered and sadly just another example that Trump is right and that we need to get tough on illegal immigration.

Old 09-03-2018, 08:41 AM

11,237 posts, read 11,015,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Yes, this will upset them greatly. Also, they will counter and tell you that not all MS-13 gang members that are here illegally are rapists, and that this one is just obviously misunderstood. They will then go on with their obligatory "you're a bigot and racist" routine, and then cover their ears, and scream blah, blah, blah at the tops of their lungs.

Old 09-03-2018, 09:01 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,377,904 times
Those illegal citizens who are gang members and rape girls and women are people too!

Old 09-03-2018, 10:57 AM

1,199 posts, read 638,117 times
Quote:

This girls life is forever altered and sadly just another example that Trump is right and that we need to get tough on illegal immigration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Yes, this will upset them greatly. Also, they will counter and tell you that not all MS-13 gang members that are here illegally are rapists, and that this one is just obviously misunderstood. They will then go on with their obligatory "you're a bigot and racist" routine, and then cover their ears, and scream blah, blah, blah at the tops of their lungs.
He is an animal and illegal immigration is a problem. At the same time, you are racists and are not capable of intelligent, reasoned debate.

These things aren't mutually exclusive. You can be right that about this particular guy, and still be a terrible human being yourself, albeit for different reasons.

Old 09-03-2018, 11:12 AM

24,456 posts, read 17,199,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partial Observer View Post
He is an animal and illegal immigration is a problem. At the same time, you are racists and are not capable of intelligent, reasoned debate.

These things aren't mutually exclusive. You can be right that about this particular guy, and still be a terrible human being yourself, albeit for different reasons.

Ahhhh What?? Why am I a racist because I said Trump was right? Can you clarify this? He was right in this case that Mexico is not sending their best and brightest to America.

What is there to debate? The guy is an illegal alien with fake documents that he probably stole and someone right now is trying to work their way through identity theft and then you add in that he is a member of a violent gang where intimidation, drug dealing, gun running, assaults, rape and murder is their contribution to our society and to top it off he breaks into a second floor bedroom window to rape an 11 year old girl.

There is no reasoning or debate needed. The guy is an animal and he should be put down. We don't need this type of scum taking up room in our prisons, wasting the time in our courts and costing us all tax money to house, feed and defend this turd.

Old 09-03-2018, 11:38 AM

1,199 posts, read 638,117 times
Quote:
Ahhhh What?? Why am I a racist because I said Trump was right? Can you clarify this? He was right in this case that Mexico is not sending their best and brightest to America.

What is there to debate? The guy is an illegal alien with fake documents that he probably stole and someone right now is trying to work their way through identity theft and then you add in that he is a member of a violent gang where intimidation, drug dealing, gun running, assaults, rape and murder is their contribution to our society and to top it off he breaks into a second floor bedroom window to rape an 11 year old girl.

There is no reasoning or debate needed. The guy is an animal and he should be put down. We don't need this type of scum taking up room in our prisons, wasting the time in our courts and costing us all tax money to house, feed and defend this turd.
Todd, you're not a racist because you said Trump was right. You're a racist because you seem to have an almost pathological compulsion to post about every Mexican or Muslim misdeed, and paint all of those icky brown people with the same broad brush. Here's just a recent sample:

Quote:
Come on now they are just dealing the deadly drugs that Americans refuse to deal.

Cash and illegal guns are simply tools of their trade.

We need a wall.
Yes, for all those rapey Mexicans.

Quote:
The Right feels that the Left loves Muslims because for 8 years under Obama we were told Islam is the religion of Peace. He once said that the most beautiful sound was the call to prayer. How about the terrorist shooting at Fort Hood that Obama called "work place violence"? Who was he trying to protect?

... I know that not all Democrats march with the extreme Left and the same goes for Republicans with the Right but when the leaders of the Left go on and on about the plight of the poor Muslims above anything else what are we to think but they must Love them all and accept that some want to kill us.
Yes, if you're not condemning all Muslims, it must mean you love Muslim terrorists. Logic fail.

Quote:
UGH I'm so tired of the racist charges against Trump and the associations made by the Left that if you like Trump then you are a racist.

There was a time in this country when it was common place for people to refer to black people in a derogatory way. It wasn't right but it was more socially acceptable. Trump is from this generation where words that would destroy a career today were tossed around in jest and in racist ways.

Have you ever watched "Blazing Saddles" or most any movie from that time period? Every single minority group had names for them and some were not nice.

Trump is an old guy. He should know better and he should be acting more Presidential but he is who he is.

... If I was a minority I would be more concerned about how the Democrat party has seemingly dropped me and my people in favor of championing for the rights of illegal aliens.
Ah, the ol' "Trump isn't racist; that just who he is" canard. Followed by a deflection about how we should focus less on Trump's senility and more on Democrats and illegal aliens.

Quote:
I know, they cry for the kids that are separated at the border but they have nothing for the American kids that will never see their parents again due to the actions of an illegal alien that should have never been driving down that street.

I was speaking with a loony lib last week and Mollie Tibbets came up, I said that if it wasn't for that illegal alien she would still be alive today and this lib said that an American would have killed her. What?

That is how some of the Liberals think and I'm sure it won't be any different with this couple that was run down.

It is possible that fate brought the couple to that intersection where a couple of seconds one way or another could have given them a near miss and not a direct fatal hit but what is not possible is that they would have met their deaths if that drunk illegal alien had been kept out of the country and off the road.
I agree that illegal aliens committing crimes is a bad thing, and we should stop it. I also think crime and drunk driving in general are bad things. The difference between you and me is I will condemn all drunk drivers, and you're only motivated to post about it when the drunk driver is brown.

Old 09-03-2018, 11:44 AM

27,074 posts, read 11,839,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post

I feel nausea coming on...my hands are tightening into fists that could be used to strangle him.

I'm a lefty and am all against illegals, no matter what their ages....get them all out. Against sanctuary cities too.

Old 09-03-2018, 11:59 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,161,497 times
Why is MS-13 in the Immigration forum? It's a U.S. gang that originated in East L.A. a long time ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration