Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2018, 10:08 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,607,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Don't look cross eyed at anyone. Stay clean and snappy. Keep your pants zipped, or Trump will have you cuffed and throw you out. Period, don't ask any questions or try to explain yourself. Our leader is a HUGE BIGOT, he cares about money and himself.

I am so appalled at the way the leader of our country treats people. I will be so relieved to have an adult next time. If Trump is it for another 4 years, we may be living in tents and riding in horse and buggies.

Except, Trump will be in a limo, laughing at all of us.
And I'm appalled that someone would break our country's laws by trespassing here and then do his private business in our public streets. How do you behave when you're a guest in someone's home? Do you treat their property better or worse than your own? Most people were raised NOT to trash the home of their host, and that's when they're INVITED in. No one's getting arrested for not being "clean and snappy," but public urination is a public health/hygiene issue as well as a possible sex offense if juveniles are around. Funny that the six-months pregnant wife could hold it but he couldn't. I wonder if he was three sheets to the wind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2018, 11:56 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,374 times
Quote:
Don't look cross eyed at anyone. Stay clean and snappy. Keep your pants zipped, or Trump will have you cuffed and throw you out. Period, don't ask any questions or try to explain yourself. Our leader is a HUGE BIGOT, he cares about money and himself.

I am so appalled at the way the leader of our country treats people. I will be so relieved to have an adult next time. If Trump is it for another 4 years, we may be living in tents and riding in horse and buggies.

Except, Trump will be in a limo, laughing at all of us.
No we all will be probably laughing at YOU and your doomsday scenario. You're going to have to try harder than b- rate fiction if you're going to make a career out of it.

Old 09-11-2018, 11:57 AM

6,223 posts, read 3,407,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
This crybaby and his family are whining about this illegal's deportation over public urination. These clowns come over here and pump out babies(his pregnant wife is probably illegal also) and believe they are above the law.

What's interesting is that this happened in Huntington Park (south of Los Angeles) a city literally infested with illegals and also a sanctuary city in a sanctuary state.

Illegal aliens should be deported for being in public!

Old 09-11-2018, 01:23 PM

59,029 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Mexican father-to-be could be deported after being caught urinating in public | Daily Mail Online

This crybaby and his family are whining about this illegal's deportation over public urination. These clowns come over here and pump out babies(his pregnant wife is probably illegal also) and believe they are above the law.

What's interesting is that this happened in Huntington Park (south of Los Angeles) a city literally infested with illegals and also a sanctuary city in a sanctuary state.

While I am NOT for illegals staying here, I do NOT like distortions of the facts from EITHER SIDE.

Your thread title is very mis-leading. " Illegal alien to be deported for urinating in public"

He was NOT deported for "urinating in public" as your title says.

He WAS deported FOR BEING HERE ILLEGALLY!

Old 09-12-2018, 01:47 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
While I am NOT for illegals staying here, I do NOT like distortions of the facts from EITHER SIDE.

Your thread title is very mis-leading. " Illegal alien to be deported for urinating in public"

He was NOT deported for "urinating in public" as your title says.

He WAS deported FOR BEING HERE ILLEGALLY!
He was deported for being here illegally AND urinating in public is the crime that set it off,so NO it wasn't misleading that IS the reality,play your word games elsewhere.

I really don't care what side you're on.

Old 09-12-2018, 04:12 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
He was deported for being here illegally AND urinating in public is the crime that set it off,so NO it wasn't misleading that IS the reality,play your word games elsewhere.

I really don't care what side you're on.

He was ARRESTED for urinating in public which ANY BODY would be.

He was DEPORTED for being here illegally.

Words DO MATTER!

Old 09-12-2018, 05:16 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,579,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post

Like this person ?

https://www.kctv5.com/news/kansas-wo...21312a97a.html

Old 09-12-2018, 05:34 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Nothing but love for humanity. No wonder Trump is popular among some folks. Guess, I was raised differently. Respecting others, is not that hard. Empathy is not in Trumps DNA and some of his followers feel the same.

Hitler was shunned by a Jewish child when in school, (what I understand) started his whole hatred of a great people. We are not robots. Other people's culture does not make them beasts.

Old 09-12-2018, 08:16 AM

18,465 posts, read 15,247,690 times
Quote:
Nothing but love for humanity. No wonder Trump is popular among some folks. Guess, I was raised differently. Respecting others, is not that hard. Empathy is not in Trumps DNA and some of his followers feel the same.

Hitler was shunned by a Jewish child when in school, (what I understand) started his whole hatred of a great people. We are not robots. Other people's culture does not make them beasts.
Every other developed nation, and even most 3rd world countries, enforces their immigration laws. Why is it that you think WE should not?

Old 09-13-2018, 07:36 AM

15,431 posts, read 25,811,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post

That person is not an illegal immigrant. What is your point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration