Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 02:17 PM

989 posts, read 5,924,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Grass Fever View Post
Vicente Fox is great at "passing the buck" for his country. Encouraging his own people to basically be modern-day slaves because he don't know what to do with the poor!
That's right, Blue Grass Fever, Vicente Fox has no idea how to govern correctly. Mexican citizens care more about becoming illegals and ruining our lives than fixing their own. The problem is within their borders. It is not our problem. This "problem" must be deported asap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2007, 03:50 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,591,034 times
Angry yes-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
You are correct, IMO he's pulling another Castro deal. He's getting rid of the sick, elderly and poor and expects us to foot the bill for it. I just wonder what all those meetings between Mr. Fox and our Mr. Bush was about. There's been no fines levied against any employer for hiring illegals since those meetings started. Sure makes one wonder doesn't it?
really, those meetings are not about what we, the cirtizens want. Bush had meetings in Palm Beach with corporate interests regarding this as well.

Old 01-01-2007, 08:01 PM

484 posts, read 1,944,393 times
I don't think they'll get far unfortunately, cause for some reason there are people who believe that illegals actually have constitutional rights in this country.

They do. The Constitution refers to "persons", not "citizens".

The major problem with these laws is that they're racist. Do you think they're going to target the illegal Irishman painting your house? How about the illegal Polish woman who cleans your house? The illegal Russian woman who takes care of your grandmother? No, they're going to target non-whites, especially those who don't speak English. I believe in securing out borders, but I can't support racism.

Old 01-02-2007, 09:07 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,600,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatless Wonder View Post
I don't think they'll get far unfortunately, cause for some reason there are people who believe that illegals actually have constitutional rights in this country.

The major problem with these laws is that they're racist. Do you think they're going to target the illegal Irishman painting your house? How about the illegal Polish woman who cleans your house? The illegal Russian woman who takes care of your grandmother? No, they're going to target non-whites, especially those who don't speak English. I believe in securing out borders, but I can't support racism.
This is exactly why the city of Hazleton, PA disgusts me. Even the mayor himself seems to be putting an anti-Hispanic spin on the city's new ordinances, even though I'm sure there are illegal immigrants from other nations as well living within his city's borders.

Old 01-02-2007, 11:05 PM

211 posts, read 290,457 times
Quote:
For all we know the founding fathers meant this to mean citizens.

Quote:
The laws obviously aren't that racist if they are over 11 million illegal aliens in this country, the majority from Mexico.

Old 10-17-2007, 09:47 AM

3 posts, read 8,055 times
Default Danbury CT illegal immigration

Luckly I'm not a resident of Danbury but I am from I neighboring town and I have to agree that the immigration in Danbury is getting out of control. I saw something in the News Times this morning where it was a huge deal that they deported two aliens.
What can be done. I think someone needs to go after the business that emplyee this people. Alot of the smaller landscape companies employee these people as indepent contractors. This allows the companies to get around the problems with assocatied with illegals. There simply don't have to ask those guestion or get the alien to fill out the paperwork. There are many illegal aliens in Danbury that hold full time jobs, simply because they are list as independent contractors by their employers.

Old 10-17-2007, 10:38 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,155,597 times
Cities can do what they want, but corrupt judges and the feds will and are stopping them as soon as they start. We need to stop saying "secure our borders" , they know what they SHOULD be doing, they just dont want to do it.

I never would think that coruption in our government would get this bad as they now support and defend illegal murderers

Old 10-17-2007, 05:33 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,950,740 times
So you guys really think if all illegals were to suddenly disappear one day the American economy would go on functioning as it was before? Maybe in Sweden

Old 10-18-2007, 10:42 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,155,597 times
Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
So you guys really think if all illegals were to suddenly disappear one day the American economy would go on functioning as it was before? Maybe in Sweden
Noone is a magician that can make that many people "disappeat"
Deporatation doesnt happen instantly for this many people. considering that there would plenty of time for the US to "adjust" to not having illegals here. We survived and prospered without them before that masses came...Or is that a dream I just had? No its reality

Old 06-28-2008, 11:06 PM

1 posts, read 2,058 times
Default let me tell u sumthin

BULL ****! JUST CUZ PPLE CAME OVER HER ELLIGALY DOSENT MEAN THAY R BAD PPLE THAY R JUST TRYING TO GOT A BETTER LIFE FOR THERE FAMLYS N JUST CUZ U THINK THERE BAD DOSENT MEAN **** IM MEXICAN MO FO N SUM OF MY FAMLY STARTED OFF DUMING OFER HEAR ELLEGALY N LOOK WHERE WE R NOW N YEA UR PROBLY A DUMB ASS MUTHER ****ER! WHO DOES THE CONSTRUCTON? MOSTLY MEXICANS RIGHT N MIAMI ISENT BAD JUST CUZ IT HASE ELLEGAL PPLE DOSENT MEAN ITS BAD N DONT B TELLIN PPLE U BETTER BE SOUPPPRTING CUS AINT NOBODY HAVE TO LISTEN TO U DUM CRACKHEADED ASS SO SHUT THE HELL UPDUMB ASS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration