Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 03:13 PM

1,378 posts, read 737,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annino View Post
Oh good. Another peace loving liberal advocates violence.
Do you guys EVER think before you speak?

‘Fleeing Capitalism’? Going to the U.S. instead?
Can’t make sense out if this one.
Apparently your selective reading skills missed where he advociated for shooting all of these people. Better go back and read from the beginning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2018, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
And why do you want them to come here? Do you plan to take several of them into your own home and feed, clothe, shelter, pay for their medical care and let them use you SSN?

Put your money where your mouth is.
Oh i have. I have volunteered and donated for non profits that help out, so besides coming on here and complaining? What have you done?

And the old,"take them into your home" spiel. Youve said this before on several occasions, can you think of anything else better to say or is that the best you got?

Old 10-20-2018, 04:15 PM

62,931 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
Ikr! I cant stand Trump, but he axtually said Thank you to Mexico for trying. I honestly was shocked.

So women and children are invasion? Oh yeah..looks really good having a military oick on men women and children

Who said anything about breaking into your house? If you are shooting at innocent people trying to cross the border, trust me, i wouldnt miss either.

An invasion is an invasion it doesn't matter what the sex of the invader is. Most of these invaders are grown males anyway. I don't advocate for violence but we must make it known that we will protect our borders at all costs. After all we have our own women and children to protect. When you know what the law is and you break it anyway then no, you're not innocent.

Old 10-20-2018, 05:13 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
4,000 PASS THROUGH

Armed police tear gas Honduran migrants at Guatemala-Mexico border but then let caravan of 4,000 PASS THROUGH, women and children first, as Trump's demands to stop it are ignored

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Guatemala.html
1). They did NOT "break through". The pictures all show them on the bridge ... not in Mexico

2). Their Leader was arrested - the Soros guy that was in charge, he would be the money bags.

3). Mexican Officials and United Nations officials are making an attempt to check them out for any "refugee" status.

4). Mexico is not going to give them 'safe passage' across Mexico.

Many have turned around to go back home ... I don't see what else they can do now that the Leader is under arrest. You have to understand how things work in Mexico. In April, the same Leader was "detained" - he paid off whoever it was he had to pay off ... and the Caravan proceeded.
That did not work this time.

The Latest: Mexican officials say activist resisted arrest |Associated Press
Mexican immigration officials say activist Irineo Mujica, who has dual U.S. and Mexican citizenship, is accused of property damage and resisting arrest.

A statement from the officials says that Mujica attacked immigration agents, as well as local and federal police, after he was asked for his identification as he gathered foreigners for a protest.

Edgar Corzo, a representative of Mexico’s National Human Rights Commission, who is in Ciudad Hidalgo, says police are accusing Mujica of slashing the tires on an immigration agency vehicle.

I would guess that this Leader did not "slash tires and resist arrest" -- In some of these Countries it doesn't matter whether you "did it" or not -- they can charge you with whatever they choose. That's exactly what the Leftists are protesting for in the USA -- "Guilty until proven Innocent" - no Judge, no Jury - the accusation is enough. That is Mexico -- Money talks, pay up & if you pay the right people - no charges & you go on about your business. The Narcoficante have more power than the Federales - but you must PAY both. In this particular case -- the Promise of "I will CLOSE the Border" speaks very loudly to all of them.

More than 4,000 Honduran migrants heading for America face off against police in river town on Guatemala-Mexico border as caravan activist who angered Trump is arrested and bundled into a van by Mexican police in shocking video |UK Daily Mail

Irineo Mujica, the director of the organisation Pueblo Sin Fronteras, who was detained at a march in Ciudad Hidalgo, southern Mexico when he led a caravan of hundreds of migrants towards the US border last spring has been arrested Thursday.

Mujica's organisation shared the following statement on Facebook: 'He was arrested along with three migrants by about 20 [immigration] agents and about 15 federal police as they marched toward a church as part of a welcome march for the Caminata del Migrante.'

Mexican immigration officials claimed that Mujica, who has dual U.S. and Mexican citizenship, attacked immigration agents and local and federal police after he was asked for his identification during the protest.

The immigration agency added that he was detained by authorities for resisting and damaging property.

Mexico has said the Hondurans would not be allowed to enter as a group and would either have to show a passport and visa — something few have — or apply individually for refugee status, a process that can mean waiting for up to 90 days for approval. They also said migrants caught without papers would be deported.

Old 10-20-2018, 05:32 PM

6,261 posts, read 5,068,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Someone needs to find out who is paying these people and how they were organized. I can guess.
This.

Old 10-20-2018, 06:09 PM

22,469 posts, read 11,990,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
Oh i have. I have volunteered and donated for non profits that help out, so besides coming on here and complaining? What have you done?

And the old,"take them into your home" spiel. Youve said this before on several occasions, can you think of anything else better to say or is that the best you got?
Have I taken illegals into my home? No way! Did you really need to ask that question?

Instead, I donate to FAIR and CAPS

Why does it make you so uncomfortable when confronted with the idea of taking them into your home? Instead of deflecting, just put your money where your mouth is. After all, you are cheering on this caravan.

Old 10-20-2018, 06:17 PM

8,040 posts, read 10,632,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
And take a close look at them — they are not impoverished, starving, beaten or tortured.
They are wearing nice clothes, expensive sneakers, backpacks and cell phones.
These are not impoverished tortured starving homeless refugees....
That's correct. They have surmised that if they come to this country and demand entry, they will be entitled to free medical care, free food, subsidized rent, and be coddled but not be asked to assimilate, nor charged with any wrongdoing for entering unlawfully.

Our Democratic leaders have put the message out through our media essentially telling them to come, and those American Citizens who who don't want this unbridled immigration into the country that is supposed to be sovereign and protect us, will be vilified by calls of hate and bigotry. But, be assured, we will also be asked to pay for it with our hard-earned tax dollars and lowered standards of living. Make no mistanke none of these "progressive thinkers" want any PERSONAL skin in the game. They are all full of self-congratulating talk, no real substance. Haven't seen one liberal down on the border picking up migrant families and taking them into their own homes.

Do you like the state you live in and your quality of life? Take a good, hard look at urban California and see if that is the life you want to live, because that is what we all are being set up for.

I'm not a hater. I love our country and the generous rule of law that we are supposed to have. But angry at this nonsense? You BET I am.

Last edited by RogueMom; 10-20-2018 at 06:26 PM..

Old 10-20-2018, 06:21 PM

23,972 posts, read 15,075,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annino View Post
Oh good. Another peace loving liberal advocates violence.
Do you guys EVER think before you speak?

‘Fleeing Capitalism’? Going to the U.S. instead?
Can’t make sense out if this one.
The crime problem they are fleeing is due to the demand for drugs in the USA. Capitalism 101.

Old 10-20-2018, 06:40 PM

8,040 posts, read 10,632,364 times
We have a lot of "home-grown" drug issues right here in the USA. I watch thugs dealing drugs daily just looking out the window of my office at the "Section 8" subsidized apartment complex that is across the street from my company. All kinds of expensive vehicles parked in the parking lot that I could NEVER afford on my working income: Brand new Land Rovers, Cadillac Escalades, vehicles costing upwards of $50,000, and yet we are subsidizing these people's rent, food, and medical care.

Maybe we could send a few thousand of our "victims" of drug crime living in our improvised areas to Honduras? Think they'd take them all in? Pay for their medical care? Provide them with food? Would the working class people of Honduras be OK with that? Would they be called "racists" if they didn't oblige?

Old 10-20-2018, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
We have a lot of "home-grown" drug issues right here in the USA. I watch thugs dealing drugs daily just looking out the window of my office at the "Section 8" subsidized apartment complex that is across the street from my company. All kinds of expensive vehicles parked in the parking lot that I could NEVER afford on my working income: Brand new Land Rovers, Cadillac Escalades, vehicles costing upwards of $50,000, and yet we are subsidizing these people's rent, food, and medical care.

Maybe we could send a few thousand of our "victims" of drug crime living in our improvised areas to Honduras? Think they'd take them all in? Pay for their medical care? Provide them with food? Would the working class people of Honduras be OK with that? Would they be called "racists" if they didn't oblige?
Wow are you serious? Your logic is totally flawed. You cant. Ompare good hard working people to stupid drug users. Theres a video on cnn and they asked them why are yoi doing this? And the guys said we want to work. We want a job..doesnt sound like drug users to me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration