U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2006, 11:42 AM

597 posts, read 1,786,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawo View Post
we all have to realize that we americans or so we call ourselves are being punnished for slaughtering the native americans and robbing them off their land
So what goes around comes around.
It was all good to take over their land ????????????????????
and so now their distant relatives from the south are retaliating
If you can't take the heat then "Go back to Europe "
See people, this is the exact mentality I was talking about when I started my Aztlan thread. Guess what, when we won the Mexican-American war 150 years ago, we actually bought the southwest from Mexico. The vast majority of "Europeans" on this forum probably have ancestors that emigrated LEGALLY to the US after the 1900's. Mine would be included there. Also, I'm 1/8th Cherokee & French Canadian Indian. This argument is ridiculous. Native Americans are not free of criticism when it comes to wars with other cultures, it is human nature.

Old 12-20-2006, 11:43 AM

421 posts, read 242,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitney View Post
Can I quote you on that? "AUGH!!!"

That is sad! Where did you hear this?

I heard this yesterday from the guy filling in for Sean. His name is Kirby something or other and he's out of Seattle.

Well on the flip side if a Democrat gets in, they won't so anything either.

Old 12-20-2006, 11:43 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,694,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
For Example: If I work with 20 racist asians in my workplace for five years, can I walk away having a grudge against Asians. I'm not trying to be rude to you in any way shape or form. It just seems to me that's a thought pattern that Latinos are rude, disrespectful people when you have hardly met any of the population. My grandma hates blacks because they talked to much and stole from the hospital she worked at. Do you think that gives her the right to dislike her? Do you think that everytime a black person tries to be nice to her, she can say go jump in the ocean. I'm only bringing this up because it saddens me that these people are placed in such a negative light, when no one knows all of them personally. There are 40 million of them in the United States. If everyone gave what they get, this world would be very violent.
It is instant disrespect I have for them for totally disregarding our laws. Then when they march basically saying they should get even more perks, is what irritates us. learn english, get legal, quit using having more and more kids as a crutch, pay taxes and quit draining our healthcare systems, and I will respect them. I am not talking about ALL hispanics, just illegals, no matter what their race. (And it gives your grandma the right to dislike the ones she has had to deal with.) My family suffered greatly to come here legally, asking for no help and made it, so can they.

Old 12-20-2006, 11:46 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,694,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdizzle View Post
See people, this is the exact mentality I was talking about when I started my Aztlan thread. Guess what, when we won the Mexican-American war 150 years ago, we actually bought the southwest from Mexico. The vast majority of "Europeans" on this forum probably have ancestors that emigrated LEGALLY to the US after the 1900's. Mine would be included there. Also, I'm 1/8th Cherokee & French Canadian Indian. This argument is ridiculous. Native Americans are not free of criticism when it comes to wars with other cultures, it is human nature.
And actually Texas, was independent from Mexico for 9 years, so actually it wasnt theirs and we didnt steal it.

Old 12-20-2006, 11:48 AM

1,701 posts, read 5,848,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNLove View Post
Don't be silly, despite Whites being 10% of the world population and Asians being 2/3rds (As well as White countries importing hordes of non-Whites to breed us out of existence while the rest of the world maintains their homogeneous continents) -- They_CANNOT_BE_RACIST.
Haven't the powers that be done their brainwashing correctly? Only Whites can be racist. To be White means to be evil, horrible, torturer, slavery (despite slavery has always existed and still does in Africa), and have given nothing to the world despite the fact nearly everything sees around us in the modern world was because of a White man.
Whites are evil and can be racist.
Asians are not evil and hence cannot be racist.
Hasn't the indoctrination of the past 40 years taught you anything?
My friend, you have bought into that white boy bird terd, that only white people are racist, because other people in other races claim white people evil and racist, and people from other non-white races demand they are not racist themselves. That is completely bogus. Like I say, America has a serious problem with generalizations, stereotypes, and racism.

Old 12-20-2006, 11:50 AM

1,701 posts, read 5,848,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
It is instant disrespect I have for them for totally disregarding our laws. Then when they march basically saying they should get even more perks, is what irritates us. learn english, get legal, quit using having more and more kids as a crutch, pay taxes and quit draining our healthcare systems, and I will respect them. I am not talking about ALL hispanics, just illegals, no matter what their race. (And it gives your grandma the right to dislike the ones she has had to deal with.) My family suffered greatly to come here legally, asking for no help and made it, so can they.
Well if that's where you stand,I respect that and will attempt not to change it.

Old 12-20-2006, 11:52 AM

597 posts, read 1,786,344 times
Quote:
And actually Texas, was independent from Mexico for 9 years, so actually it wasnt theirs and we didnt steal it.
So true. Excellent point.

Old 12-20-2006, 12:23 PM

211 posts, read 219,238 times
Quote:
I've posted this before but I'll do it again.

When we bought the land from Mexico, Mexico had been independent for only around 20 years. Also, there was only 1% of Mexico's 1848 population in the Southwest -- around 60,000 people in the entire land. The majority of whom were White Spanish settlers. The hordes flooding in, primarily Brown and indigenous from Mexico's interior, never had any people in the Southwest. They use the excuse that they should have the entire continent.

Too bad these people could never create a successful country on their own.

Old 12-20-2006, 09:44 PM

311 posts, read 549,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
You are right Nea, they should spend some time in a prison just like everyone else who breaks the law. If they cross the border, it is illegal. But, as Americans it seems quite disrespectful to be rude citizens and treat them as second class citizens even though they aren't legal. It's very poor character. How would a Latino feel if he came onto this forum, he would feel Americans were hostile and rude.
I realize this statement is not addressed to me, however I think by adding the statement "How would a Latino feel......" you are addressing all of us. So, my reply is this: It is not a matter of treating ILLEGALS as second class citizens, it is the fact that they should be treated as criminals, first when they cross the border, second, when they commit a crime. I will admit I am hostile to a criminal who moves here knowing that our taxes will take care of them....and their children. Check with the parents of the young Marine who was recently killed by an ILLEGAL, in a criminal act (DUI, license issued first by NC and renewed in NJ, to an illegal). I know this American would be more than hostile and rude if it were my son.
They are ILLEGAL. They are criminals and NC has over 300,000 of them.

Old 12-20-2006, 10:42 PM

112 posts, read 51,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitney View Post
I realize this statement is not addressed to me, however I think by adding the statement "How would a Latino feel......" you are addressing all of us. So, my reply is this: It is not a matter of treating ILLEGALS as second class citizens, it is the fact that they should be treated as criminals, first when they cross the border, second, when they commit a crime. I will admit I am hostile to a criminal who moves here knowing that our taxes will take care of them....and their children. Check with the parents of the young Marine who was recently killed by an ILLEGAL, in a criminal act (DUI, license issued first by NC and renewed in NJ, to an illegal). I know this American would be more than hostile and rude if it were my son.
They are ILLEGAL. They are criminals and NC has over 300,000 of them.

What's scary on top of that is there is no record of them existing. They can kill and disappear the same way they came in.
Here is a start on getting our national dept a jump start. DEPORTATION!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or