Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 08:40 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,092,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Disgusting.

(that directed to a society that aids/abets illegals)
Please describe for once, what in your mind is someone who aids/abets
and what are they doing that you consider them one who aids/abets
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2008, 09:04 PM

440 posts, read 329,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
LA Shares Blame . . . Preaching2?

From what I have read and heard . . . LA is 100% responsible and that IDIOT SCUMBAG they refer to as Mayor should be held personally accountable.
ITA, along with the federal government who does absolutely nothing to abolish illegal alien sanctuaries. I have often said that every single American who has a loved one murdered at the hands of an illegal alien should join together and file a class action lawsuit naming Senor Boosh, the USA and all countries who have illegal aliens commiting criminal acts against Americans.

Old 04-06-2008, 09:28 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Please describe for once, what in your mind is someone who aids/abets
and what are they doing that you consider them one who aids/abets
An employers who knowingly hires even one illegal immigrant (I am not referring to an individual hiring 'day laborers' for 1-3 days for yard work, etc admittedly)

A landlord renting/leasing to a known illegal.

Again: the key word is known.

If a prospective employer, etc. is given a false SSN and it comes up 'clean'------then he is off the hook. But, the illegal, if/when caught, would be in a lot of trouble.

Old 04-06-2008, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
An employers who knowingly hires even one illegal immigrant (I am not referring to an individual hiring 'day laborers' for 1-3 days for yard work, etc admittedly)

A landlord renting/leasing to a known illegal.

Again: the key word is known.

If a prospective employer, etc. is given a false SSN and it comes up 'clean'------then he is off the hook. But, the illegal, if/when caught, would be in a lot of trouble.
Thank you, I was not sure if you thought food or water was aiding. Last I heard it was considered humaitarian aid, but never know.
I still think it will be tough to know if documents are false or not. I would not want to have to worry about that.

Old 04-06-2008, 10:46 PM

9,599 posts, read 31,685,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
Speaking of the governer, what's he doing about immigration?
Single word answer, LAFan . . . NOTHING!

Old 04-07-2008, 07:57 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,494,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Single word answer, LAFan . . . NOTHING!
The Governor is do nothing to stop them at the border or to deport them. But he is not helping illegals to come hear either ( I hope ) But if the LA Mayor was Governor How knows. Don't forget he was a member of that group that is trying to take back parts of America and give it to Mexico, I forget the name of it, But it a big Mexican hate group.

Old 04-07-2008, 08:11 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,917,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
But what would Mexicans do if things were reversed, if a number of Americans were going illegally into Mexico and killing their soccer players or college students?

Would Mexicans just not mind?
I don't think any other country in the world has people dumb enough to want illegal aliens to come in and hurt their own people just so they can disagree with others. The illegals hurt the middle class, and the middle class is already being hit as it is.. why bring in more problems than we can handle.

Old 04-07-2008, 08:51 AM

89 posts, read 66,841 times
Blacks & Hispanics have been killing each other in gang warfare and senseless attacks over dilapidated neighborhoods for years now, does this surprise anyone?

You can't continue to import a third world peoples to the United States and expect first world results.

Old 04-07-2008, 08:58 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,494,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I don't think any other country in the world has people dumb enough to want illegal aliens to come in and hurt their own people just so they can disagree with others. The illegals hurt the middle class, and the middle class is already being hit as it is.. why bring in more problems than we can handle.
I don't think any other country in the world has people dumb enough to want illegal aliens...

It's not the people, Most people are not that dumb Unless they have something to gain from illegals, And those that do are willing to sell out America to get what they are looking for.

Its the Government that is selling us out, And letting these illegals and their anchors victimize Americans. Most of us Americans would be happy to stop this at the border, And do whatever it takes to stop it at the border. But WE would go to jail for saving our country. And when we are in jail we will be in their with the same people we were trying to stop at the border.
These illegels could be stopped almost overnight if we were allowed to do what it takes to put a stop to it..

Old 04-07-2008, 10:00 AM

These illegels could be stopped almost overnight if we were allowed to do what it takes to put a stop to it..
And what would you consider that to be? I have heard this sort of talk several times on the forum, even been talk of going against the goverment, a revolt. When I read that it
does remind me of Ruby Ridge and also Waco. The ATF does not reason really well on some accounts. The one thing you have going in your favor is you don't have Janet Reno anymore.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration