U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 09:40 PM

1,268 posts, read 817,960 times

Advertisements

It has come to my attention that members on this forum believe it is exclusively who are waging an ethnic cleansing upon Blacks. In doing more research on this subject and have come to the conclusion that this is not the case. The tension began when Latino immigrants started moving in traditionally Black neighborhoods in Los Angeles, and has spiraled down from there. Let us take a look at one Black man's quote:

Quote:
"I mean they come over here and try to take over everything, you know. Any Mexican that come in our way man, we goin' put em down. **** Mexicans homie. Thats how I feel homie."
If this man was educated enough to know the root of the word "homie", he wouldn't be saying what he is.

The video can be found here:
YouTube - Black & Mexican conflict in Pasadena grows
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2008, 09:44 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,791,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
It has come to my attention that members on this forum believe it is exclusively who are waging an ethnic cleansing upon Blacks. In doing more research on this subject and have come to the conclusion that this is not the case. The tension began when Latino immigrants started moving in traditionally Black neighborhoods in Los Angeles, and has spiraled down from there. Let us take a look at one Black man's quote:

If this man was educated enough to know the root of the word "homie", he wouldn't be saying what he is.

The video can be found here:
YouTube - Black & Mexican conflict in Pasadena grows
Most of the posters on the board act as if only latinos are killing blacks. They forget to mention that the blacks are killing latinos and even MORE BLACKS.

Old 04-08-2008, 12:04 PM

440 posts, read 236,417 times
Default Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.

Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.

Quote:
Racist Mexican gangs are indiscriminately targeting blacks who aren't even involved in gang culture, as part of an orchestrated ethnic cleansing program that is forcing black people to flee Los Angeles.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/january2007/220107mexicans4.jpg (broken link)

Old 04-08-2008, 12:27 PM

89 posts, read 47,415 times
Blacks are giving it as good as they get it.

Both sides are killing each other and innocents are getting caught in the crossfire.

Diversity. It's a strength.

Old 04-08-2008, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preaching2thechoir View Post
Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/january2007/220107mexicans4.jpg (broken link)
I'm guessing you did not watch the video or read the quote I typed?

Old 04-08-2008, 02:09 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
I don't condone murder irrespective of the race/ethnicity of the perpetrator. However, there is a difference between killing for gang initiation/ethnic-cleansing, and killing in self-defense.

Old 04-08-2008, 03:20 PM

Location: Los Angeles, which as I understand was once upon a time ago part of the United States of America
849 posts, read 734,608 times
Remind me again, was it Blacks or "Latinos" who have been fighting for this nation since 1776 and who were 20% of George Washington's soldiers? BTW, did you see the "Latinos" marching for civil rights legislation in the 1960's? Neither did I...

Old 04-08-2008, 03:39 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Lombards View Post
Remind me again, was it Blacks or "Latinos" who have been fighting for this nation since 1776 and who were 20% of George Washington's soldiers? BTW, did you see the "Latinos" marching for civil rights legislation in the 1960's? Neither did I...
So true! Furthermore, the majority of those waging an "ethnic cleansing" war have no legal right to even be in this country.

Old 04-08-2008, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Lombards View Post
Your point?

Old 10-15-2009, 12:45 PM

2 posts, read 6,590 times
Yes, I am sure you are correct. Many people marched for the civil rights movement in the 1960s. I will
name one famous Mexican American that marched: Joan Baez. Yes, she is Mexican American.
Education is such a wonderful thing. Jewish Americans also helped a lot.

As a man of color(Mex-American, a redundancy, btw), I appreciate what African American activists have accomplished for my civil rights. I am grateful. Most of my heroes in this arena are African American. I think they would all agree that education and respect for human life (all human life) is key to achieving peace.

Violence comes in every shape and color. If we wish to waste time thinking about every group that has wronged
us, I bet we would find that every group and class of human, has indeed trespassed against us all.

Let's work together, not against each other.

humanity is key in building peace in this nation and the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration