Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2019, 07:31 AM
miu miu started this thread

17,769 posts, read 40,163,673 times

Advertisements

Good read. We need this wall ASAP and to use every method possible to stop illegals from getting in and staying in our country. And of course, someone like this would be able to vote too, maybe even multiple times in the same election.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/02...eeds-to-go-up/

Quote:
During booking, Senor X was asked if he had any aliases and of course he replied no. But then the Staties found a check stub in his pocket for “Roberto Valez,” born 10/21/1969, with the same address as Senor X — on Humboldt Avenue in Dorchester. The license of “Valez” had been revoked for fraud.

“The photo displayed is identical to the prisoner.”

The cops also found the two MassHealth cards, one issued to Marcos Suazo and the other to Marco Suazo? How many American citizens do you know with two MassHealth cards?

Next, they ran Senor X’s fingerprints. Guess what – they came back as belonging to one Harry Rodriguez-Ayala of Lowell, born on both 8/28/1967 and 8/28/1962. “Rodriguez” is the one who was arrested for heroin trafficking in Lawrence, nothing about the case’s disposition. They found a mug shot for Rodriguez.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2019, 07:39 AM

24,476 posts, read 17,215,678 times
I was listening to Howie when he was breaking this guys rap sheet down. The Police took his finger prints and guess what they came back as yet another alias and guess what the Left doesn't care. As Howie would say "the guy is just dealing the heroine and committing the fraud that Americans can't be bothered to do".

We have too many people like this scammer that are taking advantage of our gullible generosity and can you blame them?

The guy escapes the poverty of his homeland, steals his way into America and we all pay for his welfare and healthcare and we let him drive around all day. What a life! He probably has EBT cards too.

Now that they have this scammer in custody I wonder if he will be deported or some Liberal judge will give him a pass and usher him through the backdoor of the court house while ICE waits out front?

This example is just one of many to the point of it being a joke but it is not funny.

Old 02-01-2019, 08:35 AM
miu miu started this thread

17,769 posts, read 40,163,673 times
Senor X is out on $500 bail. His next court date isn't until April 8. I think that we need more judges. I realize that if he has a lawyer, they would want time to build his defense, but IMO two weeks to 30 days should be enough time to build a defense for a case like this. Although it seems like there could be no defending the facts.

Old 02-06-2019, 04:03 AM

7,343 posts, read 4,366,022 times
Oh cool. I get fined for not having health care...

And my fines pay for his...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration