Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 01:42 PM

1,448 posts, read 3,105,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veltz View Post
Wrong.

The world is less diverse than ever. In 75 years the White population of the world will be in the single-digits but Africa will have over 2 billion and Asia will continue to hold 2/3rds of the world's population.

The only people who will be gone are Whites, because our governments are voluntarily causing us to become minorities in our own countries. No other ethnic group is embarking on a path of suicide.

So, in 75 years Whites will be an extremely small percentage of the world population and the world will be less diverse than ever.

If we're told diversity is so great, why would you want to "blend the races"? Doesn't that go against the goal of diversity?
Do you think other ethnic groups care that whites are headed toward a path of suicide. No they do not. Do Hispanic immigrants care. Does not appear that way.

Last edited by High Springs Gator; 04-09-2008 at 02:22 PM..

Old 04-09-2008, 02:25 PM

1,268 posts, read 1,134,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veltz View Post
Actually, it's more like 60% as "Hispanics" are counted as White. As our Arabs.

Furthermore, in 1970 the U.S was 90% White, this percentage is dropping fast.

In the next century, Whites will become minorities in their own historic homelands of Europe due to a suicidal immigration policy without purpose.
Latinos are counted as Hispanics. Before, Americans of Mexican decent were thrust into the White label by the Government.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:22 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,118,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
Latinos are counted as Hispanics. Before, Americans of Mexican decent were thrust into the White label by the Government.
And; I suspect that most Hispanics are indeed 'White'-----factoring in Spaniards, Argentines, Chileans as well as Uruguayans.

Genetically speaking: most North American Latinos should be counted as American Indian if more than 50% of that heritage.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And; I suspect that most Hispanics are indeed 'White'-----factoring in Spaniards, Argentines, Chileans as well as Uruguayans.

Genetically speaking: most North American Latinos should be counted as American Indian if more than 50% of that heritage.
I'll tell you what, I see more people of colored hair (not Black), on the Mexico team than Argentina.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
I'll tell you what, I see more people of colored hair (not Black), on the Mexico team than Argentina.
You mean futbal (soccer)?

Old 04-09-2008, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
You mean futbal (soccer)?
Yea.. those countries aren't really known for other sports than soccer. With the exception of Mexico who has a kick ass baseball team.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:41 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,445,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homie01 View Post
Everything in your post was just crazy. White Americans are already the minority? LOL! Whites control 75% of the world’s wealth, economy, media relations, and military power. I'm referring to ethnic group population in America.

The American govt is corrupt, why? Greed! Politicians can spend tons of tax payer money on wars on foreign wars outside this continent for personal material gains, but nothing to aid the issue right in our very own backyard. With a Mexican president, there would be less corruption. A Mexican president hasn't even been given a chance in America yet!
If they're American of Mexican descent, they're American right? Mexican is a nationality.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
If they're American of Mexican descent, they're American right? Mexican is a nationality.
The OP is just another pro illegal grasping at straws I suspect

Old 04-09-2008, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Technically, basically, not really. Ethnicity and Nationality is now used interchangeably.

Almost everyone treats the term 'Mexican' as a race. "What are you? Oh well my mom is White but my dad is Mexican". This happened yesterday actually. Kid looked nothing Mexican.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:50 PM

270 posts, read 570,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
America is on the verge of collapse, so it doesnt matter which nationality has the most numbers. By about 2030 or so, 95% of us, of all races, will be living like ----, thanks to the politicians and the greedy 5% that run everything. Call me a pessimist if you will, but I firmly believe this is already happening.
I agree,you know I"ve noticed that race is only a subject among middle class or poor people,once you have REAL money or perceived money you are accepted no matter what race,then it becomes more of a social class thing than racial,I often wonder why so much hatred between races and countries,were all just humans,as corny as that may sound its true,they say pride is bad,I tend to agree,my race is better than yours!! my country is better than yours!!I feel blind patriotism is dangerous in any part of the world the u.s. included,but thats another subject I guess,
maybe we will just end up nuking each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration