U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 05:43 PM

1,267 posts, read 118,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preaching2thechoir View Post
Delusional/paranoid much? Where did I name you and proceed to attack you? Is the shoe fitting snugly or what?
Quote:
Don't get too happy IA huggers
I was quite offended by that. My shoes have always fit tightly, especially with these Vans on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2008, 05:43 PM

16,011 posts, read 26,242,252 times
Citizens just can't win - when they are wrong they are punished. Not so for illegals.

Old 04-09-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Citizens just can't win - when they are wrong they are punished. Not so for illegals.
So are you saying illegal immigrants aren't jailed when they do something illegal besides being in this country?

Old 04-09-2008, 05:50 PM

440 posts, read 36,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
I was quite offended by that. My shoes have always fit tightly, especially with these Vans on.

Do you ever get tired of whining? Here's hoping you're a girl, otherwise you have lots of challenges ahead.

Old 04-09-2008, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Do you ever get tired of whining? Here's hoping you're a girl, otherwise you have lots of challenges ahead.
Is that a sexist remark towards women I'm seeing?

Old 04-09-2008, 05:54 PM

21,157 posts, read 26,721,493 times
Suffice to say; that girl had best apologize to all parties involved.

I may be anti illegal immigrant; but, if the 'Hispanics' involved this case were falsely accused, things need to be made 'right', shall we say

Old 04-09-2008, 05:55 PM

440 posts, read 36,422 times
Quote:
Is that a sexist remark towards women I'm seeing?
There you go again twisting my words to suit your needs. I AM a woman, but I'm just tougher than you are

Old 04-09-2008, 05:59 PM

16,011 posts, read 26,242,252 times
Quote:
So are you saying illegal immigrants aren't jailed when they do something illegal besides being in this country?
Yes, indeed!

Old 04-09-2008, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Yes, indeed!
Then why is the fed paying supposed "billions" to keep illegals in jail?

Old 04-09-2008, 06:10 PM

4,828 posts, read 4,858,324 times
Quote:
And you know this because? They didn't name them but then they never name juveniles but let's face reality here . . . .Americans would not have attacked her if the story were true the majority of us want illegal aliens out of here yesterday.
Read the bolded parts and determine if it makes sense to you.

Btw, the students were american citizens according to the principal.
Quote:

He said some messages are prefaced with sympathy for Melanie, but go on to say that the other students "are American citizens just like I am, and just like you are

Girl lied about immigration poster assault, school says | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5685125.html - broken link)

You can spin it anyway you want but those of you who jumped to conclusion to defend this girl just because she was white and her "attackers" were latino have been exposed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration