U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2019, 06:30 PM

12,878 posts, read 6,170,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post

It is a crisis---and you have nothing to refute that.

Your post is a fail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2019, 10:05 PM

34,241 posts, read 41,268,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

It is a crisis---and you have nothing to refute that.

Your post is a fail.
its only a crisis in your mind,illegal traffic is no more than normal,those that are coming are not killers or drug smugglers but the poor seeking a better life, if our op is witnessing thousands of killers crossing the border illegally why is he still alive?

Quote:
in 2017, border arrests had dropped to a historic low; to find a year with fewer border arrests, you have to go back all the way to 1971. Indeed, a September 2017 report by the Department of Homeland Security was able to boast — somewhat inconveniently as Trump sought to secure funding for a wall along the southern border — that “the southwest land border is more difficult to illegally cross today than ever before.”

Old 03-18-2019, 10:51 PM

Quote:
its only a crisis in your mind,illegal traffic is no more than normal,those that are coming are not killers or drug smugglers but the poor seeking a better life, if our op is witnessing thousands of killers crossing the border illegally why is he still alive?

You are aware that there are illegals who have killed after entering the US. They've been arrested, jailed and when their sentences are done, they get deported only to sneak back in again. Do you seriously think that every murderous illegal is automatically going to kill every BP agent he comes across?

Not all illegals are coming here "for a better life". Many are coming to the US to do harm.

You, apparently, are also unaware that child trafficking is a big problem. Many children get handed over to coyotes who are total strangers to their parents yet the parents hand over their children to them, no questions asked. Some of these children get raped along the way.

Come back again after you've taken the time to research all of this. There is much you need to learn.

Old 03-19-2019, 06:32 AM

36,344 posts, read 16,228,192 times
30,000 illegals crossing our border every month but there's not even one that is a criminal, a rapist or murderer? No one has the right to a better life by violating our immigration laws and taking from others what doesn't belong to them. Most of these asylum seekers have no valid reason to ask for it. They are making bogus claims to gain entry into our country where we the taxpayer will have to support them.

Old 03-19-2019, 06:59 AM

7,311 posts, read 12,166,765 times
Quote:

Ignorance is bliss.......

Old 03-19-2019, 07:19 AM

36,497 posts, read 15,983,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Most of these asylum seekers don't qualify for it as their reasons are bogus so it's not their humanitarian crisis but they made it ours since they chose to come here anyway and put a burden on the American taxpayer. Thank God many of them have been made to wait in Mexico even though some managed to cross our border illegally. Mexico offered them jobs but most refused. If they were truly in dire straits they would have accepted that offer. They know however that the U.S. will support them instead if they manage to get into our country. This is precisely why I have no sympathy for them. Those who play the race/skin color should be ashamed of themselves. This about our laws nothing else.

"Most of these asylum seekers don't qualify for it as their reasons are bogus..."

They have been rained by the coyotes and others on what to say.

Old 03-19-2019, 09:37 AM

6,368 posts, read 12,664,151 times
The only crisis is pervasive immigrant hatred our country faces. I’d like to present exhibit A for the record....this message board.

Old 03-19-2019, 09:41 AM

13,028 posts, read 19,859,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
The crisis at the border is a hoax.
The hoax is 75,000 a month claiming asylum.

Old 03-19-2019, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
The only crisis is pervasive immigrant hatred our country faces. Id like to present exhibit A for the record....this message board.
1) You are deliberately blurring the lines between legal immigrants and illegal aliens. The former have obeyed our immigration laws and patiently awaited their turn to come here. The latter, no matter where in the world they are from, no matter what race, religion or ethnicity they are, all have one thing in common and that is this --- they all have no business being here and need to leave.

2) Expecting those who want to come here to do so in accordance with our immigration laws is not "immigrant hatred". So...

3) There has been nothing written in this "message board" that amounts to "immigrant hatred".

Old 03-19-2019, 10:54 AM

2,893 posts, read 3,044,275 times
I will give up here, since it is the internet. I can't give away exactly where I work, but I work for DHS. I have seen everything from the inside and only those working on the Border or where I work can see the Crisis. The news does not report it. So, you can choose to not believe it is a crisis, but I have seen it up close with my own eyes. It is a mess, the illegals know they can enter illegally with children and that is what the influx of illegals is now. The crisis is families entering and being released with children. You have adult males entering with a child too, just to gain entry to the U.S. Catch and release. These are all coming through ports of entry though. With current policy we are not turning illegal subjects back away from the United States. The law and policy needs to change desperately. But, if you do not believe me, I can't do anything about that, this is the internet. 85,000 illegal family entries in two months, you that do not believe there is a crisis can look this fact up. But, I give up trying to prove anything over the internet. I'm 10-7.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or