U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2019, 02:42 PM

1,134 posts, read 688,016 times

Advertisements

Video that gives a rancher's view of living and working on the borderlands. It gives a first hand look at how things have changed over the years, from having no problems to becoming dangerous. The pretty scenery is a perk

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2019, 02:59 PM

11,266 posts, read 7,885,488 times
Videos like this should be shown to the illegal alien loving Left. These guys live and work at the border and they have seen how terrible it is. Imagine waking up to find your truck or horses had been stolen in the night but a few of the several hundred people that just walked across your property that night.

The border is a crisis area with people suffering on both sides of the border. I think Trump should shut it down but we all know how the Left will respond...
CNN will likely have a countdown clock running that will estimate when we run out of Guacamole....

Old 04-05-2019, 07:05 PM

5,728 posts, read 4,423,734 times
Get some militias over there.

Old Today, 08:43 PM

3,853 posts, read 3,113,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Get some militias over there.
Unfortunately, the Barrett M107A1 Rifle is $11,500 new. A semi-auto .50 BMG...imagine that. Maybe with a big old Nightforce scope. Thinking 1,500 meter shots would be challenging but entirely possible, 1000 meters more-typical, and plinking away at illegal vehicles could be downright funny. If you're lucky and good enough to disable said-vehicles from that range, of course. Thinking that a busy afternoon off the back of an F250 with some sort of durable hard bed cover and a bipod could really, really help close off a certain portion of one's

PRIVATE PROPERTY from swarms of illegal aliens, who are criminals and enemies of the State not to mention environmental terrorists. The entire stretch should be seeded with land mines anyway, thousands or millions as-needed, on top of maybe 20-40' of concertina wire. Which btw is not terribly expensive and highly effective. WTH are they waiting for? Afraid of some Hollywood twerp to get all twisted and start Tweeting?

Hand out about fifty of those to ranchers in Arizona and elsewhere, with crate of 1,000 rounds each, there won't be a problem at the border within a month. Barrett seems to have a three day course available with their weapons, for $1,500 or so. Time well-spent I suspect. If I wasn't afraid I'd enjoy it too much, I'd take it. Americans have a LOT of leeway on defense of private property in certain states, though I don't live there at-current.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration