Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 07:07 PM

162 posts, read 326,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preaching2thechoir View Post
Feds: Illegal entrants using torches and bungee cords on border fence | www.azstarnet.com ® (http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/fromcomments/233953.php - broken link)

It's time to build 15 foot concrete walls, post the national guard around the entire circumference of our borders and put alligators in the Rio Grande. The US should cease sending any type of financial aid to Mexico and all other foreign countries with massive populations of illegal squatting on American soil. The criminal insanity of these invaders knows no bounds.
Lets send the Enola Gay, one bomb will do the job and faster, dont you think? No more life at the borderline, no more illegals, you have to admit this idea is better than yours and more eficient, right? WRONG.....

You guys need to quit watching horror movies, this is a serious problem, and the problem persist because of American employers who knowingly hire illegals. The fence wont solve the problem, it will become more sophisticated to sneak into American soil. We need to shut down the companies that employ thiese people, they come for the money only, without employment they will stop coming, it wont be worth to put their lives at risk. Simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2008, 07:54 AM

440 posts, read 329,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CATOGAMO View Post
Lets send the Enola Gay, one bomb will do the job and faster, dont you think? No more life at the borderline, no more illegals, you have to admit this idea is better than yours and more eficient, right? WRONG.....

You guys need to quit watching horror movies, this is a serious problem, and the problem persist because of American employers who knowingly hire illegals. The fence wont solve the problem, it will become more sophisticated to sneak into American soil. We need to shut down the companies that employ thiese people, they come for the money only, without employment they will stop coming, it wont be worth to put their lives at risk. Simple.

Whose watching horror movies? For more than 5 years, I've been reading real life horror stories that have become the lives of Americans being raped, assaulted and cringing in fear of being trapped living in and with conditions that result from illegal alien squatting. I've read stories of illegal alein breedmares running ramshod across our borders while in full blown labor to anchor themselves by pimping their "citizen" babies, hospital closings, schools over crowded, states going broke trying to keep up with the burdens created by welfare, and bilingual education costs, ordinances being passed to accomodate their chickens running down the streets and just when I think I've heard it all the list just keeps growing. These are foreign accomodations being made in the name of catering to the cultural demise of America courtesy of big business which none of us ever imagined let alone voted for or agreed to.

Then there are those stories that I read where an American is no longer living because they died at the hands of an illegal alien drunk driver, rapist or brutal murderer, who if ever caught cannot be identified because he has paid someone to burn off his finger tips, has multiple identities or refused to answer any questions even after taxpayer dollars are wasted on an interpreter. If they happen to be sentenced to a jail term and are immediately deported after serving their sentence (more of our tax dollars at work) they simply return a month or two later to destroy the lives of yet another American (see Jamiel Shaw).

At the end of the day no the fence alone is not the answer, we need to use every tool available to combat this invasion. An electrically enhanced fence, alligators in the Rio Grande, armed guards are merely part of the solution.

The majority of us who post on these forums aren't delusional unemployed racists who just sit around bitching and moaning while posting these stories and thinking a bandaid is the answer. We are not ignorant bumkins who are not fully aware that corporate America, the ACLU, and far too many so-called American corporations and those masquerading as "our" local and national government officials are behind the evil plot to end America's sovereignty in favor of the SPP and NAU and personal wealth/greed. Even while at work I've protested at marches (that have occurred on my lunch break), I fax, write, email regularly (unfortunately my congress traitors: Obama and Durbin have gone deaf, blind and crazy) and we wait for congress to meet in the middle of the night to slip in some amnesty clause between massive bills so that we can greet them with a slap upside their heads and send them back to LaRaza and their corporate masters defeated.

Last edited by Preaching2thechoir; 04-12-2008 at 08:23 AM..

Old 04-12-2008, 07:09 PM

162 posts, read 326,332 times
I never said Illegals are ok, I am against illegal immigration, but I dont believe that hurting or killing them will solve the problem.
I insist, the big fish in this aquarium are the employers, they created this problem by hiring people who is illegally living in our country. I blame on them, period. Do you think illegals will stay or keep coming here illegally if they can not get jobs anymore?
They will go back wherever they came from and we wont have to spend billions and hard earned tax dollars in dealing with problems that shouldn't exist if our authorities push harder on the bad employers who only care in taking advantage of cheaper labor cost.

Old 04-12-2008, 08:08 PM

31 posts, read 66,870 times
It is frustrating that some people think that bombing and killing people is the way to solve problems.

A real solution would be revamping our working visa program. Whether we like it or not, our economy depends on cheap labor - it always has. And since less and less citizens want to do the cheap labor jobs, we are doing a type of 'insourcing' so to speak. If we were to round them all up and send them home, bomb them, electricute them, etc. inflation would be outragious. Unemployement would go down so far that it would create an economic crisis with smaller businesses going out of business and huge corporations the only ones who could stay afloat - if they could.

I am not 'pro illegal' as people like to say, just realistic. I know that many take advantage of the system, and it is really frustrating. I know a family in California that has 7 kids living in a one bedroom apartment. In Mexico however, the father has built 3 homes and a business with the money that he sends to his brothr to do the work. I don't get it. I can only figure that they are on welfare for their legal children, and the father works under the table.

Secondly, mexicans don't really like having all their men leaving for the US either. I was living in Mexico when they had their last presidencial election, and one of the biggest issues was getting their own economy straightened out, and getting a visa program that is easy and actually works so all the men aren't migrating north and leaving their family for 10 years at a time.

Another thought that came to mind - although not pretty, is that our governement took all this land by force. I guess payback is a you know what.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration