Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2008, 12:31 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,093,784 times

Advertisements

If that were the case they would not need coyotes, they are told where the water stations are. It is neither here nor there, they will continue to come.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2008, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
How to be an illegal
Mexico government publishes guide to assist border crossers

How to be an illegal
From what I read it discourages them from coming and pointing out the dangers.

Old 04-15-2008, 12:37 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,632,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty704 View Post
Because they probably don't want to pay a fair wage, and have crap or no benefits. I personally have lost work to mexicans. I work hard and have been since age of 16. They are illeagal and the companies save money by not having them in the books for taxes, benefits etc.
Finally. Every once in a while the argument goes back to the real cause of the illegal Mexican invasion. That cause is, of course, the unscrupulous employers of exploited illegals along with their politicians in their hip pocket, such as none other than El Presidente jorge, who are providing the jobs magnet. Anyone with half a brain should be able to see that if the jobs magnet was removed these illegals would go back home and the ones not here wouldn't come in the first place. The tough on illegals laws passed in Arizona and Oklahoma did just that, remove the jobs magnet, which resulted in a mass exodus of illegals from those states. It's a no brainer.

Hiring illegals is obviously incredibly lucrative for the employers of illegals as evidenced by the legions of lobbyists/activists they have hired to try to convince the sheeple of the dire consequences that will befall the economy if they lose their cheap illegal labor as well as to obfuscate the issue of illegal immigration and also to try to deflect any responsibility from themselves for the illegal Mexican invasion.

Old 04-15-2008, 12:39 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
If that were the case they would not need coyotes, they are told where the water stations are. It is neither here nor there, they will continue to come.

Sure they need coyotes - that way, they do not have to walk across the desert

Old 04-15-2008, 12:40 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,929,654 times
In crossing the border into San Ysidro, have many times seen the Mexico plate car with passengers being scrutinized moreso then ever by the border person. Even after the questions (I assume) and the paperwork being returned to occupants, car is allowed to proceed and the agent is staring at the leaving car maybe thinking " did I screw up on that one"? Papers are forged. American ID's/ passports are NOT. Stefhen

Old 04-15-2008, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Sure they need coyotes - that way, they do not have to walk across the desert
Now I do know that you know zip about coyotes and Illegals, if they did not cross the desert there would not been two hundred or more dying every year here in Arizona. Coyotes are also in the desert with their groups.
Some of the coyotes make sure their group is taken care of and others just want the money and do not care.

Old 04-15-2008, 12:58 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
Now I do know that you know zip about coyotes and Illegals, if they did not cross the desert there would not been two hundred or more dying every year here in Arizona. Coyotes are also in the desert with their groups.
Some of the coyotes make sure their group is taken care of and others just want the money and do not care.
Yes - some cross in the desert - others pack the back of trucks - and then pack 80 people in one very small house with no food -

Then again - many illegals cross on their own with no coyotes involved

Old 04-15-2008, 01:01 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
It's a suicide mission and they have the option to take it or not. So if your trying to draw sympathy,,,your wasting your time.

Old 04-15-2008, 01:22 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,632,077 times
Quote:
I cannot argue with you on that. The only excuse I can have for the employer is trying to cut his costs and overhead. It is expensive to own a business and with the economy and the price of everything, especially gas, I'm sure they are just trying to stay in business. We cannot afford to keep losing businesses due to out sourcing. I wish there was a good answer for everyone concerned, I just don't have it.
American business have always had a long history of cutting corners, collusion, monopoly, etc.,etc., and now the latest, employing illegal aliens. American businesses aren't ever going to police themselves.

Employing illegal aliens has been so lucrative, that employers of illegals have been able to buy politicians, even Presidents, and to hire a legion of pro illegal open border lobbyists/activists to try to convice the sheeple of the dire consequences to the economy of getting rid of illegal labor. Another very important job of these activists is to deflect the full responsibility for this illegal Mexican invasion away from those who caused it, the unscrupulous employers of the exploited illegals.

Old 04-15-2008, 01:31 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
I cannot argue with you on that. The only excuse I can have for the employer is trying to cut his costs and overhead.
Quote:
It is expensive to own a business
and with the economy and the price of everything, especially gas, I'm sure they are just trying to stay in business. We cannot afford to keep losing businesses due to out sourcing. I wish there was a good answer for everyone concerned, I just don't have it.
You've got an excuse for every thing don't you?

Honest business owners would say: High expenses come with "the cost of doing business". Whether its paying fair wages or supplies.

If they can't or won't pay it, they don't deserve to be in business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration