Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2006, 10:26 AM

989 posts, read 5,910,845 times

Advertisements

[To all anti-illegal supporters]
This holiday season please do not donate to Toys For Tots. Most of the toys go to illegal immigrants, specifically in the Boys and Girls clubs. They use the free clubs as daycare! The kids in these clubs speak NO english. Parents speak NO english either! People in are finally realizing this. Hence-donations this year have been lower than years before. All living in California must follow. Already, illegals who are poor[which almost all are] get unbelievable money from your tax dollars.

I personally refuse to donate this holiday season to Salvation Army, United Way, toy drives, and especially Toys For Tots. If I donate, I make sure that they have guidelines, or a specification that my help will go to American citizens. I do donate to groups who support American citizens; Minuteman Project, CCIR, SOS, and any one who rescues animals. It's a great feeling to help someone who is in need, but this holiday please don't support breaking the laws of America.

Monday, December 18, 2006
Firefighters begging for toy donations
Lagging donations could leave hundreds of thousands of O.C. children without presents for Christmas.
By KIMBERLY EDDS
The Orange County Register

[mod cut]

Last edited by newportbeachsmostwanted; 12-23-2006 at 10:50 AM..

Old 12-23-2006, 10:38 AM

231 posts, read 507,848 times
You have reached a new level of jerk-facedness. The facts: They are children. They are are there. You are a jerk.

I`m moving back to California in a week. Through my work I will be helping people, regardless of their legal status. I won`t even ask. And I will mostly be helping children of illegal parents, and I don`t care, because it isn`t their fault- they are just children.

I can`t believe that 3 days before christmas, and someone is posting to not help poor children. I`m disgusted and floored.

Old 12-23-2006, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newportbeachsmostwanted View Post
[To all anti-illegal supporters]
I personally refuse to donate this holiday season to Salvation Army, United Way, toy drives, and especially Toys For Tots. If I donate, I make sure that they have guidelines, or a specification that my help will go to American citizens. I do donate to groups who support American citizens; Minuteman Project, CCIR, SOS, and any one who rescues animals. It's a great feeling to help someone who is in need, but this holiday please don't support breaking the laws of America.

Monday, December 18, 2006
Firefighters begging for toy donations
Lagging donations could leave hundreds of thousands of O.C. children without presents for Christmas.
By KIMBERLY EDDS
The Orange County Register

[mod cut]
You all notice this? Putting animals above poor children. Have I used the word "jerk" yet? This would be a good place for it.....

Old 12-23-2006, 10:43 AM

Donate Toys! Help Those Who Have Less Than You! Help Poor Children Anywhere Have A Smile On Their Face This Christmas. If You Hate Illegals And Anything That May Be Connected To Them, Please, Now Is The Time To Put That On Hold And Try To Make Someone Happy Who Isn`t This Christmas. Don`t Be Jerks!!!!!!!

Old 12-23-2006, 10:54 AM

9,523 posts, read 30,369,653 times
Wow, this is pretty pathetic. Is there an "ignore" feature on these forums so I don't have to see NewportBeach's posts anymore?

How is it that the mods don't shut these threads down?

Old 12-23-2006, 10:54 AM

989 posts, read 5,910,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringo istmeño View Post
Donate Toys! Help Those Who Have Less Than You! Help Poor Children Anywhere Have A Smile On Their Face This Christmas. If You Hate Illegals And Anything That May Be Connected To Them, Please, Now Is The Time To Put That On Hold And Try To Make Someone Happy Who Isn`t This Christmas. Don`t Be Jerks!!!!!!!
People work hard for their money. They have the right to know who their money is benefiting. If they want to help spanish-speaking illegals-then so be it! They have a right to information. They must know the holiday toy drives are just another reason for them to walk across the border. Why encourage this suffering and chance? Give to those now dying in Mexico. Don't give to illegals "living it up" here, and dragging down our quality of life.

Please give. Just be wise.

That's all I must say.

Last edited by newportbeachsmostwanted; 12-23-2006 at 11:08 AM..

Old 12-23-2006, 11:25 AM

675 posts, read 2,677,645 times
Children aren't breaking any laws. Please rethink your position on this. They are innocents, and regardless of what their parents may or may not have done, they don't deserve to be punished by with holding gifts this Holiday season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration