U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2007, 09:19 AM

1,701 posts, read 5,848,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;254509
You ought to see the crooked rows of bricks they lay....and my house is one of them...
So you hired them? Am I not correct?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2007, 09:25 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,694,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
I am sure it was either a builder that hired him, or he unknowingly hired them, only to find out what shoddy work they do.

Old 01-08-2007, 05:52 PM

1,393 posts, read 2,490,525 times
Quote:
No I did not.......the bulider did and I known then what I know today about the illegal problem I would not have bought this house....I would have built it myself......

Old 01-08-2007, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Illegal Immigrants should not be here, they have broken the law of the United States. If they desire a better life for them and their family I respect that and would hire them. Would you hire a convicted felon who has been incarcerated from his past? I'm willing to allow people a better life for them and their family, regardless of their mistakes, by hiring them. This is in response to Texasborn.
So you do make money off of them ! And would I hire a convicted felon? Not if I knew he was.....I would give the work to someone that has lead a good clean life AND WANTS TO DO BETTER FOR HIS FAMILY....I don't and will not reward anyone that breaks the law.....Once a con always a con ! They just go undercover....A new federal report out today, After an illegal is arrested the first time he/she will be arrested at least six more times. Illegals will commit 802,000 crimes in the United States next year. Houston Texas has 1200 illegals in jail as of today.....It will cost 1.2 billion dollars a year to round up house and then deport illegals committing crimes in this country every year.

So you may want them working around your children but I don't.....And the same goes for American grown ex-cons.....

dusesean1986, I can check you out if you are an American citizen, tell if you have ever been arrested and what for....but if you are here illegal there is noway to check you out...
and

And I'm not here to play but if's with you....

Last edited by texanborn; 01-08-2007 at 06:17 PM..

Old 01-08-2007, 08:36 PM

I do not desire to make money off them, I desire them to have a better life. I will pick them up at Home Depot and wherever and employ them. Why? Because I have a heart for them, and understand they come from a country not as blessed as America. Many desire to improve themselves and their family lives. Many feel they need to cross the border to make money because the wages are very poor in Mexico. Some probably feel it's morally right, to do whatever possible to feed your family. "once a con always a con," according to the quote, means you don't give people a second chance. I am willing to forgive and forget, not to mention many have good intentions of taking care of their and their families own welfare. I treat every American with equal rights regardless of individual legality or illegality. I don't run by illegal crime stats, I want to know an illegal immigrant on a personal level and make an individual decision about him and not a group claim on the basis of all illegals.

Old 01-09-2007, 11:33 AM

185 posts, read 672,997 times
Nothing personal dusesean1986 but do you think that you are above the law?
Do you also pay cheap wages to your illegal workers that you pickup at the local home center?
One of these days you will be picked up in a ICE sting operation to. Its just a matter of time before you are caught. You stand on your moral high ground as you break the law.
I think you miss the point here. No one has said not to let people come into this country just do it within the law. It can be done, I come from legal immigrants myself and through their hard work I was able to have a better life.
You think you are helping them but you are really holding them down.
Have you ever thought of being a sponsor to someone that wants to enter this country legally? that way he or she would not have to stand at the local home improvment center waiting for work. I agree that these people need a better life but working outside of the rules is not fair to the ones that do.
Be a part of the solution not part of the problem. No offense intended here.

Old 01-09-2007, 12:37 PM

The area I live we work these illegal day labor sites...We take videos, stills, Plates numbers and company names (if on truck) of those picking up these day labors...they are reported to ICE, the IRS, SS office and the state tax office...and they are posted on www.WeHireAliens.com ..

dusesean1986 these are for you....

And you are right..I did say and still do..once a con always a con.....But you left out the part I said about giving work to one that has never been a con so he/she can better their family....

"""I treat every American with equal rights regardless of individual legality or illegality."""" What part of illegal do you not undersatand ? Illegals are NOT Americans.

""I don't run by illegal crime stats"" Tell that to all of the families of the crime victims of this country..The 12 (average) murdered everyday by an illegal....The 13 (average) killed by an illegal drunk driver everyday.

"""Many feel they need to cross the border to make money because the wages are very poor in Mexico.""" You need to move to Mexico and help fix Mexicos' problems...not support Mexico by importing Mexicos' problems to the United states...

"once a con always a con," according to the quote, means you don't give people a second chance.""" Just goes to show you don't know me....I gave one of those "cons" a second chance once......HE STABBED MY DAUGHTER SEVEN TIMES, SHE ALMOST DIED. so unless you have walked the walk, don't tell me a con is not always a con....And guess what I don't have to forgive him....because the police shot and killed him...and I don't know if I will ever forget him...

Like I told you before I'm not going to play what if games with you....If you have facts post them here....

Old 01-09-2007, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEWY12 View Post
Nothing personal dusesean1986 but do you think that you are above the law?
Do you also pay cheap wages to your illegal workers that you pickup at the local home center?
One of these days you will be picked up in a ICE sting operation to. Its just a matter of time before you are caught. You stand on your moral high ground as you break the law.
I think you miss the point here. No one has said not to let people come into this country just do it within the law. It can be done, I come from legal immigrants myself and through their hard work I was able to have a better life.
You think you are helping them but you are really holding them down.
Have you ever thought of being a sponsor to someone that wants to enter this country legally? that way he or she would not have to stand at the local home improvment center waiting for work. I agree that these people need a better life but working outside of the rules is not fair to the ones that do.
Be a part of the solution not part of the problem. No offense intended here.
With all respect, and I respect your opinion as well, read my quote a little better, I answer many of the questions presented above. I'm starting to become tired debating over illegal immigration.

Old 01-09-2007, 02:33 PM

I was going to apply as an Undercover Officer to root out Coyotes.(Human Smugglers)

Old 01-09-2007, 04:06 PM

10,017 posts, read 16,694,959 times
ernan Rozemberg
San Antonio Express-News
Jan. 9, 2007 02:23 PM

SAN ANTONIO - First came radio and television ads with celebrities warning of the dangers.

Then came a comic book illustrating the harrowing journey.

Now, Mexico's next effort to reduce the growing death toll of illegal immigration could go high-tech.Moderator cut: Provide a link instead of copying everything here, please

Now they may get tracking devices in case they get into trouble, I swear!!!!! More help for them.

Last edited by Marka; 12-07-2007 at 10:58 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or