Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 09:43 PM

4,419 posts, read 5,151,002 times

Advertisements

Damn, this Gov. is wacked out of her menapausal mind. I dearly hope that the great people of Arizona will wake up and end this nonsense in one shot. Then we can get on to other important problems, like the cost of fuel. The American people are getting played like the O.J. jury. Illegal Immigration, War in Iraq, price of fuel, corporate welfare, pro(population)-growth policies destroying our environment and quality of life, global warming, worsening racial relations between a myriad of diffent ethnicities now here. WTF, and some of you can sit by and worry about illegal aliens getting deported like they should, all the while we ALL are getting side tracked and played by these corporate demons. The only reason the pro-illegal people are even getting these victories are because of the business lobby, not "La Raza". Anything ringing a bell here people. Slaves where freed in the 1800's, Why? because they where needed, then they where counted as 3/4 of a human being. You think the people here who honor law and order are the enemy. These people need to stay home and exact positive change in their homelands, why do you think their politicians want them to stay here, regardless of their hollow words. I feel bad for the pro-illegalidiots, you guys are getting played the worst.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2008, 08:09 AM

334 posts, read 827,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Do us all a favor; stay in your beloved adopted country please.......we have enough problems here without your derogatory comments about the USA.

If Mexico was so great; we would not be even discussing illegal immigration from SOB--------the whole situation is proof positive that Mx is little more than a dump.
Yes, I enjoy Mexico and its people,so what? Just because I used to reside in Arizona doesn't mean I don't care about people there, some of whom are my children. My "derogatory comments" are not about the US, but aimed at some of its narrowminded citizens.

To say that Mexico is a "dump" just displays one's ignorance about the country and hatred for its citizens.

Old 04-29-2008, 08:11 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times
The possibility of an over ride looms -

Old 04-29-2008, 08:38 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rosarito View Post
Yes, I enjoy Mexico and its people,so what? Just because I used to reside in Arizona doesn't mean I don't care about people there, some of whom are my children. My "derogatory comments" are not about the US, but aimed at some of its narrowminded citizens.

To say that Mexico is a "dump" just displays one's ignorance about the country and hatred for its citizens.
Give it a rest, please.

I have nothing against the Mexican people as individuals------and, they are welcome in the USA if legal.

I do 'hate' lawbreakers who come here and thumb their collective insolent noses against my country------yet, are not too proud to get free medical care, etc.

And; it is quite obvious that Mexico is a dump------otherwise, we would not have millions of paisanos here illegally.

Old 04-29-2008, 09:49 AM

334 posts, read 827,824 times
Quote:
Give it a rest, please.

And; it is quite obvious that Mexico is a dump------otherwise, we would not have millions of paisanos here illegally.
You're hatred is so great you cannot see how offensive and uninformed this comment IS!

Reminds me of my father years ago; he would tell an off-color joke about Black people, then follow it up with "but I'm not a racist . . ." the pig!

Old 04-29-2008, 10:07 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,496,447 times
Quote:
Give it a rest, please.

I have nothing against the Mexican people as individuals------and, they are welcome in the USA if legal.

I do 'hate' lawbreakers who come here and thumb their collective insolent noses against my country------yet, are not too proud to get free medical care, etc.

Dump?? Wrong modifier there I would say, just because people can make more money here doesn't mean their country is a dump, that is pretty ignorant.

Mexico is beautiful and full of history.

Does this look like a dump to you?

It is a mismanaged country, I have no idea why you would want to call it a dump.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:17 AM

9,601 posts, read 31,695,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Dump?? Wrong modifier there I would say, just because people can make more money here doesn't mean their country is a dump, that is pretty ignorant.

Mexico is beautiful and full of history.

Does this look like a dump to you?
Great point, Mach50!

Just one more reason Mexico should NOT be a Third World Country supporting and subsidizing the illegal export of their citizens for financial gain.

Mexicans need to stay home and devote more time and energy cleaning up their Mega-Corrupt Government.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:27 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,496,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Great point, Mach50!

Just one more reason Mexico should NOT be a Third World Country supporting and subsidizing the illegal export of their citizens for financial gain.

Mexicans need to stay home and devote more time and energy cleaning up their Mega-Corrupt Government.
It is a beautiful country, but it is heavily in a Caste system where European whites (Gauchupines, Criollos) control everything. The people there are in dire need of affirmative action, slowy it is changing though.

By no means is all of Mexico a dump!

Last edited by Mach50; 04-29-2008 at 10:40 AM..

Old 04-29-2008, 11:01 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times
Quote:
It is a beautiful country, but it is heavily in a Caste system where European whites (Gauchupines, Criollos) control everything. The people there are in dire need of affirmative action, slowy it is changing though.

Affirmative Action=discrimination.

AA does not help most of its targeted 'groups'.

If anything; it underlines the perceived 'inferiority' of the above based on their skin color, etc

Now; if discussing helping people based on socio-economic status (of any race/ethnicity)---------that I can get behind

Old 04-29-2008, 11:16 AM

9,601 posts, read 31,695,251 times
Quote:
I agree 100%, Mach!

In fact, Mexico is an extremely beautiful country with ample natural resources to have a prosperous population. Their Third World Country status is nothing but a result of their own corrupt and unethical as well as wealthy leaders.

Once again, if the citizens of Mexico would spend as much time and energy at home fixing their own problems rather than entering this country ILLEGALLY and demanding rights and special treatment . . .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration