U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 09:34 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,686,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingDude View Post
I will say this... if you do not like Spanish music blasting @ 3am, or you want to hear people speak English, then do NOT move to:

1. Orlando, FL
2. Kissimmee / Poinciana, FL
3. Aurora, CO
4. Nogales, AZ
5. El Paso, TX
6. Chicago (certain areas)
7. Miami, FL -- it is a 3rd world country there now. NO kidding.
8. Greely, CO
9. Pueblo, CO
10. West palm Beach, FL
11. New Orleans (because of the hurricanes, illegals took over)

These as some towns that are basically infested with illegals. It is horrible. Crime is horrible, gangs, unemployments..... sad to see the USA going down the toilet.
Well, my friend...you forgot to include illegal insurgent central, Los Angeles County, Mexifornia, where Mayor Antonio Villareconquista has laid out the welcome mat for all manner of illegals, whether they be your run of the mill lawbreakers, or MS 13 gang members, and has tied the hands of the L.A.P.D. with his support of Special Order 40 to ensure that they will not be arresting illegals in HIS city.

I say Los Angeles County rather than just Los Angeles proper because the vast majority of formerly middle class cities around L.A., like Santa Ana, Fullerton, Baldwin Park, Maywood, (I could go on and on) are lost as well. Southern California is a third world cesspool shadow of its former glory.

Old 05-11-2007, 11:31 PM

97 posts, read 339,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Well, my friend...you forgot to include illegal insurgent central, Los Angeles County, Mexifornia, where Mayor Antonio Villareconquista has laid out the welcome mat for all manner of illegals, whether they be your run of the mill lawbreakers, or MS 13 gang members, and has tied the hands of the L.A.P.D. with his support of Special Order 40 to ensure that they will not be arresting illegals in HIS city.

I say Los Angeles County rather than just Los Angeles proper because the vast majority of formerly middle class cities around L.A., like Santa Ana, Fullerton, Baldwin Park, Maywood, (I could go on and on) are lost as well. Southern California is a third world cesspool shadow of its former glory.
Excellent point... LA is basically hell on earth. I have no clue why anyone who is not Mexican or a Hispanic gang member would wnat to live there. Sell out, take all the cash you get from the home sale and head to AZ or TX. A lot of people from CA are getting the hell out of CA to Arizona or Texas.... they are tired of the violence, high taxes, and Mexicans running everything in that state.

Los Angeles "Prefecto Villareconquista" is an an Aztlan supporter... yes I agree that this horrendous Communist and American-hater has destroyed the city beyond belief. The LAPD is under his incompetent leadership and they are not aksing about immigration status.

Friend, get the hell out of LA whiel you still can. Take the profits from your home there and hit AZ or TX. Similar weather (bit hotter), but you will live a healthier, safer, happier lifestyle.

DC has handed over LA to the Mecha and Aztlan folks. Time to sound the retreat and leave Mexifornia.... until Hell breaks loose in this country....

http://www.saveourstate.org/back_index_4_D.jpg (broken link)

Old 05-11-2007, 11:56 PM

2,267 posts, read 2,374,633 times
If you want to escape illegal aliens...go to Mexico. I can't imagine there is anyplace in the states where you will find NO illegal aliens...

Old 05-12-2007, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingDude View Post
Excellent point... LA is basically hell on earth. I have no clue why anyone who is not Mexican or a Hispanic gang member would wnat to live there. Sell out, take all the cash you get from the home sale and head to AZ or TX. A lot of people from CA are getting the hell out of CA to Arizona or Texas.... they are tired of the violence, high taxes, and Mexicans running everything in that state.

Los Angeles "Prefecto Villareconquista" is an an Aztlan supporter... yes I agree that this horrendous Communist and American-hater has destroyed the city beyond belief. The LAPD is under his incompetent leadership and they are not aksing about immigration status.

Friend, get the hell out of LA whiel you still can. Take the profits from your home there and hit AZ or TX. Similar weather (bit hotter), but you will live a healthier, safer, happier lifestyle.

DC has handed over LA to the Mecha and Aztlan folks. Time to sound the retreat and leave Mexifornia.... until Hell breaks loose in this country....

http://www.saveourstate.org/back_index_4_D.jpg (broken link)
Well, I lived in Texas...don't want to go back there. Arizona is just as bad, most of the border states are a lost cause. South Texas is too, but the Dallas area isn't as bad.

Nope, I'm headed to Wyoming. Just got back from 5 days there about a month ago when I went to check out the University. Didn't hear one blessed word of Spanish the entire time I was there. I've been accepted to the University of Wyoming's Anthropology program and as soon as the house sells, we're putting this third world hellhole behind us.

Old 05-12-2007, 09:07 PM

3,359 posts, read 10,632,316 times
You're not going to find much in the way of illegal aliens in most of upstate NY, minorities either (outside of major cities). Less than 1% I'd say. We did have a taco bell once, it went out of business.

Old 05-12-2007, 09:16 PM

2,432 posts, read 6,003,319 times
The best place to go to avoid the illegals are the small towns in the mid-west. The further north you go, the fewer you will see.

Old 05-13-2007, 08:36 PM

430 posts, read 1,258,877 times
TravelingDude, you are quite ignorant about Pueblo CO, a town I happen to know something about. Apparently when you say "illegal" are referring to Hispanics in general, and NOT to illegal immigrants per say. Oh, you thought they were the same thing, didn't you.

I am NOT OK with illegal immigration from anywhere, and yes most of ours (57%) is from Mexico, -but I do not condone racism from you or anyone else. -Most Latinos in the U.S. are not illegal.

Pueblo CO has very few illegals. It is about 45% Hispanic, but less than 5% foreign born. Mexicans along with many other immigrants came there in the early 20th century to work in the steel mills and mining industry, but few have come since. It is a nice, old fashioned town with slow growth, unlike most of Colorado these days. If it were filled with illegal aliens it would be a far different story. The majority of the Hispanic population in Pueblo do not Evan speak Spanish.

Last edited by bigtallredhead; 05-13-2007 at 08:52 PM..

Old 05-13-2007, 08:44 PM

In kissimmee Florida most Hispanics are Puerto Ricans, -who are U.S. citizens.

Old 05-14-2007, 03:56 AM

-Try North Dakota, seriously. They have several small cities there with good economies and a high quality of life and low cost of living, -and almost no diversity. It is not for me, but to each their own.

Old 05-14-2007, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtallredhead View Post
In kissimmee Florida most Hispanics are Puerto Ricans, -who are U.S. citizens.
Not so. Kissimmee has had some sort of strange influx of day laborers who are nearly always illegal Mexican aliens. My sister lives close to there and said that they are now on nearly every corner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or