Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 12:58 AM

451 posts, read 310,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I agree wholeheartedly.

Although; I wonder if 'barinnas' was pulling our legs with the above post and not really being serious.
No my friend, my feelings are honest, and consistent, I beleive that these millions of motivated migrant workers deserve to stay here.Their hardwork is the reason our country's economy is still moving. Amnesty for all!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2008, 01:18 AM

335 posts, read 1,028,980 times
Being Irish myself I will say no.

Old 05-18-2008, 03:24 AM

394 posts, read 1,007,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeet View Post
Irish illegal immigrants want a special exemption, because of 'historic inequities'. Should they get it?

Immigrants Riled by Irish Push for Special Status - May 5, 2008 - The New York Sun
give it to them, the irish have helped build this country and besides that...they're white........he he he OFCOURSE THEY SHOULDN'T! THEY'RE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE MEXICAN ILLEGALS OR THE CHINESE ILLEGALS. THEY'RE ILLEGAL DAMN IT!

Old 05-18-2008, 07:56 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
What I find interesting is every so-called 'Anglo' on this thread does not illegal immigrants from Ireland 'amnestied'.

Yet; many self described Hispanics here are pro amnesty for their 'people'.

Makes one wonder about the latters' true feelings if things hit the fan.

Old 05-18-2008, 08:47 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barinnas View Post
No my friend, my feelings are honest, and consistent, I beleive that these millions of motivated migrant workers deserve to stay here.Their hardwork is the reason our country's economy is still moving. Amnesty for all!!!!!
In case you didn't know; our economy is tanking, and the price of EVERYTHING is skyrocketing. Most states are experiencing budget deficits compounded by providing tax-funded education for illegal alien children; overburdened healthcare systems; WIC, welfare, subsidized housing, etc. for families with anchor babies….etc., etc. Yes, the "hard-work" of illegal aliens is propelling this economy -- right into the third-world.

Old 05-18-2008, 09:09 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
What I find interesting is every so-called 'Anglo' on this thread does not illegal immigrants from Ireland 'amnestied'.

Yet; many self described Hispanics here are pro amnesty for their 'people'.

Makes one wonder about the latters' true feelings if things hit the fan.
Exactly. That's where the racism exists. They believe that they have a racist right to break the laws of this nation, and they are Aztlaners who believe Mexico should rule over the USA, they want to come here because their country is a failure yet they want to make this country just like theirs.

Old 05-18-2008, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barinnas View Post
Yes with all the billions of dollars they send out of the USA every month, and the health care insurance they choose not to buy, and the food stamps they take so they can send their own wages back to Mexico and the fact that they'll take jobs with inadequate wages and no benefits because they expect they will be given free health care and food stamps to make up the difference.

Old 05-18-2008, 09:23 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yes with all the billions of dollars they send out of the USA every month, and the health care insurance they choose not to buy, and the food stamps they take so they can send their own wages back to Mexico and the fact that they'll take jobs with inadequate wages and no benefits because they expect they will be given free health care and food stamps to make up the difference.
barinnas is a textbook example of a pro illegal immigrant fan showing more and more signs of desperation, machismo masking abject terror--------note the Troll's derogatory comments against non Hispanic Whites inferring that we are all going to wind up in trailers, etc.

Old 05-18-2008, 09:33 AM

Quote:
barinnas is a textbook example of a pro illegal immigrant fan showing more and more signs of desperation, machismo masking abject terror--------note the Troll's derogatory comments against non Hispanic Whites inferring that we are all going to wind up in trailers, etc.
Yes and I've noticed quite racist. Unless one believes that all poor people everywhere have as much right as Mexicans to break our laws and simply flood over to this country -- Haitians, Romanians, Somalians, Ethiopians, Zimbabweans, and all the rest of people in countries with lower living standards, then there is a racist motive in their desire for open borders.

Do these Aztlaners believe that the whole world can just come here, ignoring whatever laws inconvenience them, or just Mexicans can? Do they believe in unlimited immigration from all countries or just from Mexico? And why do they believe Mexico can maintain it's borders and keep it's immigration laws while the USA is to be the only country in the world that has none?

Old 05-18-2008, 09:44 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yes and I've noticed quite racist. Unless one believes that all poor people everywhere have as much right as Mexicans to break our laws and simply flood over to this country -- Haitians, Romanians, Somalians, Ethiopians, Zimbabweans, and all the rest of people in countries with lower living standards, then there is a racist motive in their desire for open borders.

Do these Aztlaners believe that the whole world can just come here, ignoring whatever laws inconvenience them, or just Mexicans can? Do they believe in unlimited immigration from all countries or just from Mexico? And why do they believe Mexico can maintain it's borders and keep it's immigration laws while the USA is to be the only country in the world that has none?
Great questions! Let's see how they justify limiting immigration to "their people."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration