Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 08:30 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,631,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The bottom line is that nothing is owed to any illegal but deportation papers. Irish, german,asian it matters not what race,what religion or sex. They are here illegally and they have chosen the possible consequences if and when caught.
Agreed! But since there are about 10 million illegal Mexicans in this country and just a few illegal Irish, let's hit the illegal Mexicans hard as we can first. In fact, we might even reduce the 10 million illegals Mexican down to about the same number of illegal Irish and then go after both of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2008, 06:51 AM

1 posts, read 1,931 times
No, they shouldn't. Anyway they are stupid for not coming home (to Ireland) in the past 10 years when we have all basically become very wealthy.

Although the economy here is beginning to slow down for the 1st time in about 10 years we are still a very wealthy nation now. We are the 3rd most richest country in Europe. We do have a lot of immigration ourselves from Africa, South Africa and Eastern European countries.

Anyway, it is unfair for those of us who want to be legal in the US. Unfortunately, I will probably need to move there as there are not many jobs here for the industry I have got my degree in.

Also, don't compare Irish people to Mexicans. I have travelled all over the world and I have never met men and women so rude and also the men are very dangerous. Although, I suppose a lot of it is down to a lack of education. People may not like my opinion on that but like you go on and on about - "freedom of speech".

"Irish people don't take over countries through war, we do it by infesting!" - Loosely based on Tommy Tiernan - Genius that he is!

Old 05-23-2008, 07:07 AM

1,862 posts, read 3,342,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Agreed! But since there are about 10 million illegal Mexicans in this country and just a few illegal Irish, let's hit the illegal Mexicans hard as we can first. In fact, we might even reduce the 10 million illegals Mexican down to about the same number of illegal Irish and then go after both of them.
Gosh, there's a lot more than 10 million Mexicans here illegally!

If we have 30 million illegals (which is the current estimate for REALISTIC people), I'll bet 80% are Mexicans. You have to include their families, too.

Old 05-23-2008, 04:15 PM

994 posts, read 1,544,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
No, it is VERY OBVIOUS YOU DON'T GET IT!

Take a look at the other responses you got - they ALL see YOU DON'T GET IT
HAHAHA - AND YOU NEVER WILL!

Old 05-23-2008, 04:19 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,258,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeet View Post
Here is the bottom line: You support and condone lawlessness and illegality.

You can laugh all you want to but, you cannot change these facts.

If someone is here illegally - they broke our laws. If they are working, they broke more laws.

"Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time"

Old 05-23-2008, 04:27 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,637,996 times
Quote:
So gorgeet, am I to take it that you are handing out your ssn to any and all illegals you can possibly find? Because if you aren't, apparently that would mean you are racist and uncaring to the masses

Old 05-23-2008, 05:48 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,219,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
So gorgeet, am I to take it that you are handing out your ssn to any and all illegals you can possibly find? Because if you aren't, apparently that would mean you are racist and uncaring to the masses
Well he can give it to me and I will be happy to flood the internet with it. Eventually some deserving illegal will find a way to benefit from it.

Old 05-23-2008, 05:50 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
And; it is blatantly obvious that you are Un-American------someone who aids and abets criminal behavior.

Old 05-23-2008, 05:51 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Here is the bottom line: You support and condone lawlessness and illegality.

You can laugh all you want to but, you cannot change these facts.

If someone is here illegally - they broke our laws. If they are working, they broke more laws.

"Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time"
Just another pro illegal fan showing signs of desperation due to the tidal wave of legislation and enforcement crashing against the above lawbreakers.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:03 PM

994 posts, read 1,544,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And; it is blatantly obvious that you are Un-American------someone who aids and abets criminal behavior.
Anyone who wants to help productive members of society who happen to have illegal status become legal is 'Un-American'? HAHAHAHAHA!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration