Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 05:13 AM

407 posts, read 800,185 times

Advertisements

Immigrant cooks not happy with immigration enforcement, deputies warned to be careful where they eat (broken link)

This is no surprise to me at all since I have family that knows of Mexicans being arrested in NM for adding things to the food when they served Anglos, and did this to some cops. They seem to stoop to everything and seem to feel that they have a right to be upset.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2008, 05:25 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMother1951 View Post
Immigrant cooks not happy with immigration enforcement, deputies warned to be careful where they eat (broken link)

This is no surprise to me at all since I have family that knows of Mexicans being arrested in NM for adding things to the food when they served Anglos, and did this to some cops. They seem to stoop to everything and seem to feel that they have a right to be upset.
The story didn't make mention of ANY nationalities or race, so how do you know the general manager was a mexican?

Btw, i'm assuming the general manager was legal or even a citizen because Arpaio couldn't arrest him.

Old 03-04-2008, 06:09 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
The story didn't make mention of ANY nationalities or race, so how do you know the general manager was a mexican?

Btw, i'm assuming the general manager was legal or even a citizen because Arpaio couldn't arrest him.
I read about that 'manager' as well; with the present situation concerning illegal immigrants and the efforts to toss 'em out------such a comment coming from the man would be equivalent to discussing 'bombs' or something similar on an airplane.

Not smart there, pal (directed towards the manager).

Unknown about the guys ethnicity.

Old 03-04-2008, 06:17 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,435,377 times
Well luckily the Mexican place I eat at here in Florida doesn't have any Mexican workers.

Old 03-04-2008, 07:53 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,593,697 times
Reminds me of the threats made last year in Southern California directed at the Minutemen...

Old 03-04-2008, 08:42 AM

Quote:

And I did not say that the manager was any nationality. Moderator Cut: Inappropriate Comments . I added that I knew about this same type of thing happening in NM and that a few had been arrested for tainting the food of Anglos and cops. The manager, the one mentioned in the story, was mad because he was having trouble hiring ILLEGALS. That in itself shows his lack of respect for our country and makes him someone to be watched. Moderator Cut: Inappropriate Comments .

Last edited by madicarus2000; 03-04-2008 at 11:56 PM.. Reason: Keep it civil and no bashing.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:22 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMother1951 View Post
And I did not say that the manager was any nationality. Moderator Cut: Inappropriate Comments . I added that I knew about this same type of thing happening in NM and that a few had been arrested for tainting the food of Anglos and cops. The manager, the one mentioned in the story, was mad because he was having trouble hiring ILLEGALS. That in itself shows his lack of respect for our country and makes him someone to be watched. Moderator Cut: Inappropriate Comments .
You posted the story and went on a rant about how mexicans are tainting the food of cops and white people. If you didn't think the manager was mexican, then why did you say it didn't surprise you because you had family that knows of mexicans doing that?

Quote:
This is no surprise to me at all since I have family that knows of Mexicans being arrested in NM for adding things to the food when they served Anglos, and did this to some cops. They seem to stoop to everything and seem to feel that they have a right to be upset

Last edited by madicarus2000; 03-04-2008 at 11:57 PM.. Reason: updated referenced post

Old 03-04-2008, 10:48 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,593,697 times
Quote:
Sorry to butt in here, but the bolded portion was your question, and I don't see anywhere the OP said that the manager was Mexican.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Sorry to butt in here, but the bolded portion was your question, and I don't see anywhere the OP said that the manager was Mexican.
Yes, you are right. It seems that BK just wants to Moderator Cut: Inappropriate comment at someone because I am against illegals in our country.

Last edited by madicarus2000; 03-05-2008 at 12:00 AM.. Reason: Refrain from personal insults

Old 03-04-2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
If you didn't think the manager was mexican, then why did you say it didn't surprise you because you had family that knows of mexicans doing that?
Because I wantd to. Why do you love illegals and show your dislike of the country we live in? See how easy it is to assume?

Last edited by madicarus2000; 03-05-2008 at 12:02 AM.. Reason: Edited subtle personal insult.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration