U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2008, 09:39 PM

29 posts, read 99,023 times

Advertisements

Yes
I know you are talking about illegal immigration.
But let me tell the legitimate immigration.
Before talking about legal migration
Let me tell you my view on illegal immigration.
Illegal immigration work very shaggy
And no country in the world can be accepted.
All persons in illegal immigration are criminals
And must punish law.
Now I want to talk with you about legitimate immigration.
American country manufactured every civilization help legal immigrants
All the leaders of America gave to the world the God on Earth
America made the American dream of freedom for all people.
It is not the right of any person in America to retreat from this beautiful dream.
Let me give you example:I am from Egypt I am a writer and had a novel higher education in my country
I am currently writing the novel about America l ived in America two years .
Then I returned to my country but I wanted to come to America once again
Due to the completion of my novel the title of my novel ( odor America ).
Incidentally I saw this forum Wrote participation
I help anyone
In obtaining adequate housing at a reasonable price Writers will of my money
I found some answers Is not true I do not want to say it is racist responses
But they say owns neurological responses
This leads me to think that some Americans
Perhaps not get rid of racism until today
This leads me to say
When these people get rid of racism
There will be no illegal immigration
Because the Americans at this time
Will consider all human beings
Have the right to live together
Thank you and all

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2008, 09:47 PM

2,876 posts, read 6,019,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by osomd1 View Post
The solution will be to make both spanish and english our official languages,
remember Juan Ponce de Leon was speaking Spanish in our oldest city
St. Augustine Florida over 100 years before the Mayflower landed here, and the way thighs are going Spanish will be the number one language in the future again. The wisest thing will be for all of us to learn Spanish, I am already working on it.
No, actually not. Immigration rates are/will fall as Americans wake up to the menace you are. Spanish will always be second to English in America. Worldwide, spanish is the bi*** of Chinese, German, Arabic, and English. No one learns Spanish in most of the world. Wake up, you are not taking over America, not with as many people like myself as citizens. Sorry

Old 02-14-2008, 09:49 PM

2,876 posts, read 6,019,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraa Elkhateeb View Post
Yes
I know you are talking about illegal immigration.
But let me tell the legitimate immigration.
Before talking about legal migration
Let me tell you my view on illegal immigration.
Illegal immigration work very shaggy
And no country in the world can be accepted.
All persons in illegal immigration are criminals
And must punish law.
Now I want to talk with you about legitimate immigration.
American country manufactured every civilization help legal immigrants
All the leaders of America gave to the world the God on Earth
America made the American dream of freedom for all people.
It is not the right of any person in America to retreat from this beautiful dream.
Let me give you example:I am from Egypt I am a writer and had a novel higher education in my country
I am currently writing the novel about America l ived in America two years .
Then I returned to my country but I wanted to come to America once again
Due to the completion of my novel the title of my novel ( odor America ).
Incidentally I saw this forum Wrote participation
I help anyone
In obtaining adequate housing at a reasonable price Writers will of my money
I found some answers Is not true I do not want to say it is racist responses
But they say owns neurological responses
This leads me to think that some Americans
Perhaps not get rid of racism until today
This leads me to say
When these people get rid of racism
There will be no illegal immigration
Because the Americans at this time
Will consider all human beings
Have the right to live together
Thank you and all

Wow, you know hardly anything of the situation. Please read and educate yourself about American social issues and politics before posting-do we post about Egyptian issues??

Old 02-14-2008, 09:56 PM

609 posts, read 1,874,675 times
Illegals Costing US Taxpayers
More Than Iraq War
2-4-8

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. FAIR: : Immigration and Welfare (http://tinyurl.com/zob77 - broken link)

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. http://www.cisorg/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html (broken link)

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. http://www.cisorg/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html (broken link)

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html (broken link)

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. CNN.com - Transcripts

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare and Social Services by the American taxpayers. http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html (broken link)

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. http://transcripts..cnn.com/TRANSCRI...01/ldt.01.html

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US. CNN.com - Transcripts

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report. http://tinyurl.com/t9sht (broken link)

12 The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States". http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml (broken link)

Total cost is a whooping... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!

Old 02-14-2008, 10:46 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,213,801 times
Quote:
St. Augustine Florida over 100 years before the Mayflower landed here, and the way thighs are going Spanish will be the number one language in the future again. The wisest thing will be for all of us to learn Spanish, I am already working on it.
You do what you want. But our Laws and Constitution states that anyone that plans to live in the US. must assimulate into the American ways of life.

Now if you don't inderstand that, I suggest you learn. No criminal from any country that is in this country Illegally, deserves no award of any kind for any reason.
What they do deserve is to get their ass thrown out of this country permanently,
CASE CLOSED!

Old 02-15-2008, 06:52 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,640,026 times
Quote:
WRONG!

With the exception of Switzerland; I know of no country with 2 or more dominant languages that is stable--------look at Canada, it is in danger of fracturing due to a (diminishing) minority of people (Quebec) insisting on speaking French.

If anything: English needs to be the official language here in the USA.

All gov't publications need to be in English only with the obvious exceptions of health/safety notices.

Besides: with the hardening anti illegal immigration sentiment here in the USA; there will be far fewer Hispanics here soon------the cold reality is that most illegals are Latino. And the legal Hispanic people here will tend to assimilate and become good Americans.

Last edited by ArizonaBear; 02-15-2008 at 07:01 AM..

Old 02-15-2008, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Serial killers? hey that job is alredy been taken by our white kids, and as far as I know no one is competing.
What about that ethnic S Korean at that university in Virginia who killed all those students? He may have had light skin but was not 'White'.

Old 02-15-2008, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by decafdave View Post
No, actually not. Immigration rates are/will fall as Americans wake up to the menace you are. Spanish will always be second to English in America. Worldwide, spanish is the bi*** of Chinese, German, Arabic, and English. No one learns Spanish in most of the world. Wake up, you are not taking over America, not with as many people like myself as citizens. Sorry
Excellent point:

Aside from Latin America and Spain; Spanish is not widely spoken whereas English is used everywhere.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:09 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,692,900 times
Quote:
The solution will be to enforce what the regulations that we have required since immigrants began coming through Ellis Island in 1892--that is, require a working knowledge--a conversation adeptness in the English language.

This is NOT a Spanish colony and we do not speak Spanish. This is America and in America, we speak English--period.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:22 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,692,900 times
Quote:
Serial killers? hey that job is alredy been taken by our white kids, and as far as I know no one is competing.
How about Rafael Resendez-Ramirez, the Railway Killer? Ramirez, an illegal Mexican alien "day laborer" brutally murdered at least fifteen Americans, including an elderly woman, a teenage girl, and a pastor and his wife.

You can follow this link to read his EXTENSIVE criminal record in the U.S. before being arrested for murder.

Untitled Document

Kudos to the State of Texas for refusing to turn this human pond scum over to Mexico and giving him the ignominious ending he deserved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or