U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-18-2008, 09:28 AM
 
Location: Bethesda
2,876 posts, read 6,017,766 times
Reputation: 1218

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraa Elkhateeb View Post
I am a member of this Forum
This forum for all
You U.S.
I am an Egyptian
We are equal in Internet
Each person chooses his country in Cyberspace
Internet is not the America
I did not get you in America
your government imposed on my country
I say my opinion on all issues
You did not say any opinion
You just want to infringe on others
If I do not understand
You can teach me.
But I want to learn from you anything other than hatred of others

( Why should Ireland have to change to cater to foriegners? Its up to the foriegner to change not the local.

To the person that said the EU is going to require driving on the right after a certain)

You said this talk
In another subject
You are talking about Ireland
You do not want to talk about America
I love America more you
You must learn
This forum is not in America
This forum talks about America
But this forum is not in America
I look for the freedom on the Internet
Because I am deprived of my freedom in my country
I am in this forum have freedom
You want to prevent me liberty
You can not therefore
I will leave this forum to keep it alone
I apologize to everyone before leaving
Greetings to you
Geez, I never suggested you leave the forum. Far from it, keep posting.

I posted that about Ireland as I've been there and currently live in Europe, so I felt that I knew something about the situation. If you feel you have a good grasp on American society post away. If not, just read and learn for a while.
Have you ever visited the U.S?

Oh, you love America more than me because I "dont want to talk about america" and I was talking about Ireland? That makes no sense.
That was an entirely unrelated post I don't know why you even brought it up.

You say I don't state my opinion and only post hate: where are you getting these statements? I post my opinion quite often and it doesnt involve hating anyone. I hate the fact that illegal immigrants come over the border in droves and are hurting my country, I never said I hate illegal immigrants themselves. What is your opinion on the matter Baraa??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-18-2008, 10:42 AM
 
126 posts, read 245,194 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
You stand firm on what? The fact that you worded your post wrong, implied that YOU YOURSELF "should be denied and stripped from their freedom of speech, and be banned from this and other forums" ? Well I stand firm also by agreeing with you. If your going to continue to condescend and insult people, you might want to try to NOT make yourself look like an idiot.

what part of "I stand firm" did you not understand?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2008, 10:53 AM
 
126 posts, read 245,194 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Failures? We're no where near finished!
You need to wake up and smell the poison ivy.
Lets see what happens when we elect Barack Obama president in November,
I think Rush Limbaugh, a large supply of Oxycontin and Rush Limbaugh's crowd, will have to take refuge in Montana, we will then build a huge fence around the state, then you'll be able to talk about hate and cra.. like that for the rest of your lives.

BTW our average IQ will increase in the process.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2008, 11:05 AM
 
Location: Pinal County, Arizona
25,107 posts, read 34,371,245 times
Reputation: 4893
Quote:
Originally Posted by osomd1 View Post
Lets see what happens when we elect Barack Obama president in November,
AND, if Obama is not elected in November (which I don't think he will be) - then what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2008, 11:48 AM
 
Location: Cairo - Egypt
29 posts, read 98,989 times
Reputation: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by decafdave View Post
Geez, I never suggested you leave the forum. Far from it, keep posting.

I posted that about Ireland as I've been there and currently live in Europe, so I felt that I knew something about the situation. If you feel you have a good grasp on American society post away. If not, just read and learn for a while.
Have you ever visited the U.S?

Oh, you love America more than me because I "dont want to talk about america" and I was talking about Ireland? That makes no sense.
That was an entirely unrelated post I don't know why you even brought it up.

You say I don't state my opinion and only post hate: where are you getting these statements? I post my opinion quite often and it doesnt involve hating anyone. I hate the fact that illegal immigrants come over the border in droves and are hurting my country, I never said I hate illegal immigrants themselves. What is your opinion on the matter Baraa??

I would like to begin my post To thank Mr.sassyone and Mr.osomd1
and all friends all who estimated the talk or who did not appreciate Talk which I.
Dear decafdave:
I want to explain to you the following:
I write and read in Arabic because it is my mother tongue and I have poor English language
For this reason I write some expressions error or unintelligible you.
I do not like to talk about myself particularly in public forums but now I find myself compelled to
talk about myself:
Because I want to stay with you and the American people.
I novelist Writer,I am famous in my country
Perhaps I known perhaps I should be famous to some intellectuals Americans who read Arabic
American professor translated my first novel and translated some short stories I wrote that.
Marilyn Booth Books (Used, New, Out-of-Print) - Alibris UK
I visited America more than once Lectures were given in some American universities for the Egyptian literature.
I visited 8 U.S. Cities especially big cities , I fell in love with a small town in Virginia.
I love Arlington VA
I write now a novel about Egypt and America, will be brought to the Arlington Virginia and Illinois
After 3 months even completed my novel.
I want you understanding my purposes .
And greetings to you and to all friends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2008, 12:26 PM
 
9,742 posts, read 9,062,712 times
Reputation: 2049
Quote:
Originally Posted by osomd1 View Post
cnn.com 2/17/08(TODAY)
serial rapist on the loose in Nevada- white male 5'6" tall
Good. Now all you have to do is show Brianna's murder to be a hate crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2008, 12:48 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by osomd1 View Post
Lets see what happens when we elect Barack Obama president in November,
I think Rush Limbaugh, a large supply of Oxycontin and Rush Limbaugh's crowd, will have to take refuge in Montana, we will then build a huge fence around the state, then you'll be able to talk about hate and cra.. like that for the rest of your lives.

BTW our average IQ will increase in the process.
Funny; last time I heard it was Hillary whom the pro illegal crowd likes---------most of whom happen to be 'Hispanic'

OTOH: American Blacks tend more towards Obama---------along with many non Hispanic White Americans
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2008, 12:55 PM
 
9,742 posts, read 9,062,712 times
Reputation: 2049
Quote:
Originally Posted by osomd1 View Post
Lets see what happens when we elect Barack Obama president in November,
I think Rush Limbaugh, a large supply of Oxycontin and Rush Limbaugh's crowd, will have to take refuge in Montana, we will then build a huge fence around the state, then you'll be able to talk about hate and cra.. like that for the rest of your lives.

BTW our average IQ will increase in the process.
Bush is pro-amnesty. There has been no amnesty. What makes you think things will change if Obama is elected? Does Obama possess a mind control ray gun? (Ray gun...'86 amnesty...get it?...IQ...nevermind...)

Speaking of hatred. Why do you hate America? Why do you hate white people? Why are you so full of hatred?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2008, 01:47 PM
 
1,818 posts, read 2,735,161 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraa Elkhateeb View Post
I would like to begin my post To thank Mr.sassyone and Mr.osomd1
and all friends all who estimated the talk or who did not appreciate Talk which I.
Dear decafdave:
I want to explain to you the following:
I write and read in Arabic because it is my mother tongue and I have poor English language
For this reason I write some expressions error or unintelligible you.
I do not like to talk about myself particularly in public forums but now I find myself compelled to
talk about myself:
Because I want to stay with you and the American people.
I novelist Writer,I am famous in my country
Perhaps I known perhaps I should be famous to some intellectuals Americans who read Arabic
American professor translated my first novel and translated some short stories I wrote that.
Marilyn Booth Books (Used, New, Out-of-Print) - Alibris UK
I visited America more than once Lectures were given in some American universities for the Egyptian literature.
I visited 8 U.S. Cities especially big cities , I fell in love with a small town in Virginia.
I love Arlington VA
I write now a novel about Egypt and America, will be brought to the Arlington Virginia and Illinois
After 3 months even completed my novel.
I want you understanding my purposes .
And greetings to you and to all friends.
Baraa
I am female as you and I'm glad that you have chosen to stay on the forum
It's nice having you here.
Sassy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2008, 02:32 PM
 
162 posts, read 293,964 times
Reputation: 53
Default No more hate, lets start the make

As a brand new American , is hard to mark the line when it comes to determine who is right and who is not. America was built by foreigners, ultimately called immigrants like almost everyone in America, only local people left are managing casinos in their reservations. I want to bring a solution, I am not here to hate nobody. Immigrants have been coming to America, almost all of them working really hard to make it right for their families. Biggest difference nowdays is, immigrants comes separated, not as a family unit that is why they are sending huge amounts of money to feed their families overseas. That is not good for any country, the money should be invested in the USA over and over again and this is what kept America been strong. We have to stop the illegal alliens, the solution is not building a wall or fencing the borderlines, nothing could be more stupid. We have to keep the mexican side busy and I really mean it, lets transfer business into Mexico to compete againts oriental makers with extremely low costs, I am not saying lets pay mexicans a ridiculous wage... Mexico would take care of its own population and will enlarge the size and penetration of bussiness entrepeneurs in the hispanic country. This would make of Mexico a real partner of the Trade Agreement but in a real way, producing their own products and supporting the US as a real partner, if you dont understand me, look what the EU has become, a big club where all members stick together for the wealth of the entire Union.
I believe is time to stop this foolish game of chasing illegals and start working for real how to give them a hope in their own land and make of them a real partner where everyone get benefits out of this merge of strenghts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top