Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2022, 07:02 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
CATO is not a conservative organization. Trump did prevent "more" illegals from entering our country with his policies and the half completed wall.

What's nativist and xenophobic about repelling illegal immigration? White voters? Race card pulling right there! There are many white, self-hating, bleeding heart liberals to.

Illegal immigration is one of the top 3 pressing issues in our country today. Not only are illegals coming here to take our jobs, taxes and resources but there are criminals and terrorists slipping in through our porous southern border to. But no cause for alarm, right?

Try another source for the truth. CATO isn't it!
cato is a libertarian org. that loves illegal immigration even more than leftists do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2022, 12:22 PM

1,929 posts, read 817,432 times
CONGRATULATIONS, JOE —IT'S A NEW RECORD: 234,088 Migrant Encounters in April, Highest in DHS History

Old 05-17-2022, 08:59 PM

19,832 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Did OP ever return to her thread?

Old 05-18-2022, 07:36 AM

1,212 posts, read 501,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by formerlynorthofnowhere View Post
CONGRATULATIONS, JOE —IT'S A NEW RECORD: 234,088 Migrant Encounters in April, Highest in DHS History
Court Brief: Biden Releases 756K Border Crossers, Population Larger than Boston, into American Communities Since Taking Office

President Joe Biden’s administration has released more than 750,000 border crossers and illegal aliens, a foreign population larger than the population of Boston, Massachusetts, into the United States since taking office in January 2021, a court brief confirms.
The brief, dated April 14 and filed in the Supreme Court by Stephen Miller’s America First Legal Foundation, details the extent to which Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has put its Catch and Release network into overdrive in just a little over 12 months.
Specifically, DHS has released more than 756,109 border crossers and illegal aliens into American communities from January 21, 2021, to February 28, 2022, the brief states. This is larger than the resident population of Boston, about equal to the size of Denver, Colorado, and larger than the population of Detroit, Michigan.
Releases by month are as follows:

That 756,109 total does not include the 500,000 illegal aliens who successfully crossed the U.S.-Mexico border in 2021 without being apprehended, nor the nearly 123,000 Unaccompanied Alien Children (UACs) that have been resettled across the U.S. since the beginning of Fiscal Year 2021.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/16/court-brief-biden-releases-three-quarters-of-a-million-border-crossers/

Old 05-18-2022, 07:38 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Did OP ever return to her thread?
I doubt the OP returned. I cannot imagine, other than to spread false propaganda, that someone would put this up, and then return to see it debunked again and again.

We have people who pop in on all liberal falsehoods, a sort of "hit and run". With elections coming, it will get worse. I have went to their web pages and noticed that they have a "call" to action to get out there and spread their manure. I will always be there to shovel it back in their face!

Old 05-18-2022, 07:56 AM

1,719 posts, read 730,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I doubt the OP returned. I cannot imagine, other than to spread false propaganda, that someone would put this up, and then return to see it debunked again and again.

We have people who pop in on all liberal falsehoods, a sort of "hit and run". With elections coming, it will get worse. I have went to their web pages and noticed that they have a "call" to action to get out there and spread their manure. I will always be there to shovel it back in their face!

Old 05-18-2022, 09:51 AM

1,929 posts, read 817,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lagos View Post
Court Brief: Biden Releases 756K Border Crossers, Population Larger than Boston, into American Communities Since Taking Office

Add another million getaways to that number.

Old 05-18-2022, 06:10 PM

19,832 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Old 05-19-2022, 09:12 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
worrying about illegals voting as themselves is a far off problem, because they'd have to be made citizens first. We're not even at "path to citizenship" for them.

but illegals changing Congressional demographics and Federal spending is an absolute current issue.

And acting like they're not coming, and not getting past Border Patrol, is burying your head in the sand.

Those aren't made up figures of the massive increase in detentions at the border, of long-held estimates of 20% gotaways, of the accounts that the diversionary tactic of overwhelming CBP in one place with Family Units or kids allows them to also getaway a couple miles away is real.

And of the fact that when we allow 700K in just one year to remain in the country to enter a system that will currently take 4 years to wind through, that the costs to the US Taxpayer and citizens is massive in health care and educating non-English speakers.
"worrying about illegals voting as themselves is a far off problem, because they'd have to be made citizens first."

Some states let them vote, give them drivers licensees, etc.

Old 05-19-2022, 03:04 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"worrying about illegals voting as themselves is a far off problem, because they'd have to be made citizens first."

Some states let them vote, give them drivers licensees, etc.
Isn't the hangup there, "voting as themselves"? You know, those "dead" people that vote, my money is on that being, for the most part, illegal aliens that have stolen identities (purchased from a crook) of dead American citizens. We are talking about people who have zero respect for ALL of our laws!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration