Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 07:51 PM

177 posts, read 898,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander59 View Post
They do pay taxes, and a lot of them pay into social security into a no name fund, everytime they buy a candy bar, coffee, clothes, etc they pay taxes.
Americans pay out way more in social services then anything the illegals bring to the table. The illegals will take us out medically if nothing else. 85 per sent of the hospitals on the southern boarder are already forced to close. The only way to rid the U.S. is to do away with there employment, housing, and all social services passed out to the illegals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2007, 09:40 PM

1,155 posts, read 3,333,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
And thats what I am saying, will Militias, White Supremeist, and the general population rise up against the goverment if they dont heed the word of the people?.
Would they be really necessary? I agreed with you till then. What can they bring to the table? What about the Black Panthers. Come on!!

Old 01-05-2007, 11:53 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,953,720 times
I thought the Black Panthers disbanded some years ago.. if they are still around, I am not sure where they will stand.

When I mention these groups, its because I know they are armed, organized and ready for action. I lived in Idaho and had to deal with these types of people.

Nessary or not, they will be majot players in what ever comes about. they already hate the goverment.. lets not forget Oklahoma City and the Federal Building there. Thats an example of what they are capable of. So attacking Border cities, bridges, lulac or what ever they think the problem is to gain attention to the problem they will do.

Terror is not a Middle East only game... we have our own right here. as the example given.

Old 01-06-2007, 03:24 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,770,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Actually, a civil war is a war between two different factions of CITIZENS of a particular country. If America had a 'civil war' it would most likely be between the general population and our own government, not between American citizens and the illegals. That would be called DEFENDING OUR LIFE, LIBERTY, AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS! (not civil war) Bring It On!!!

I guess you have never heard of lulac and others like them....Americans that want mexico to take over the United States....that's who a civil war would be with....people like them...

Old 01-06-2007, 03:27 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,770,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
I thought the Black Panthers disbanded some years ago.. if they are still around, I am not sure where they will stand.

When I mention these groups, its because I know they are armed, organized and ready for action. I lived in Idaho and had to deal with these types of people.

Nessary or not, they will be majot players in what ever comes about. they already hate the goverment.. lets not forget Oklahoma City and the Federal Building there. Thats an example of what they are capable of. So attacking Border cities, bridges, lulac or what ever they think the problem is to gain attention to the problem they will do.

Terror is not a Middle East only game... we have our own right here. as the example given.

They are still here. Have you heard of Quannell-X of the black panther party in Houston ?

Old 01-06-2007, 03:43 PM

79 posts, read 286,013 times
Default confusing issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNLove View Post
Lets be honest, when you see someone screaming in Spanish you don't know if they are legal or not. The overwhelming majority of the immigrants we let in each year (over a million legally) are non-White from Spanish-speaking Latin American Third world countries.

The fact of the matter is they don't look like us, they don't talk like us, they don't want to learn our language or culture and they bring their culture of corruption, crime, gangs, poverty and nearly every other social ill we do not need.

Our immigration policy, legally, is in shambles as well. We have people fresh off the boat collecting govt handouts and it's sick.

Unfortunatly, we're told anyone who dares question the non-White flood which is destroying our culture, ethnic makeup, language, crime rates and social systems is a "racist." The people who control the media have certainly done their job, and they've done it well.
It's a sad sad world when protecting one's identity inface of an onslaught is slandered and ridiculed rather than protected and praised.
First of all the original Americans were Native American. Why do you think that this should be a white country? I am half white and love many things about European culture but there are other great cultures out there as well. I don't like the illegal immigrant situation either, but in Europe there are problems with Russians for example and other Eastern European groups. It is not a race issue. Why turn it into one? I don't see how looking like each other is important. What is important is to have a rule of law. No illegals. Legal immigrants should need to learn English. I may be wrong but I think that in order to pass the citizenship test you must know English and a lot about U.S. history. Americans are ALL children of immigrants. Even Native Americans, if you go back far enough, it is speculated that they originally came from Asia, but I digress. Don't let the issues be confused. I don't like the Mexican influx either but it is because they are the lowest class of Mexicans coming over, ILLEGALLY.

Old 01-06-2007, 06:32 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,495,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescue1 View Post
Americans pay out way more in social services then anything the illegals bring to the table. The illegals will take us out medically if nothing else. 85 per sent of the hospitals on the southern boarder are already forced to close. The only way to rid the U.S. is to do away with there employment, housing, and all social services passed out to the illegals.

I agree with you on this, here's a breakdown on some of the cost to tax payers.

Facts on the Cost of Illegal Alien Invaders

1. The number of illegal immigrants estimated to be here are from 12-24+ mil!

2. 5+ million cheat the government out of over $35 Billion a year in income taxes.

3. At the same time they receive $30 Billion a year in government benefits!

4. 96% of increased enrollment in public schools is due to immigration. Parents of those students contribute little or nothing in taxes to support education!

5. 2002 - American Hospital Assoc. paid $21 Billion in uncompensated healthcare..this does not include Government and private clinics costs. US Census Bureau 2003 report; 30.6% Hispanics vs. 9% other received means tested government benefits (welfare, healthcare, food stamps).

7. These 30.6% contributed NOTHING to the government while receiving benefits.

8. Taxpayers pay $12 Billion annually for illegal’s education. Add children born here to illegal parents = $28.6 Billion.

9. Providing dual language programs represents additional expense Of $290-$879 PER pupil PLUS free meals/books for illegal children in our classrooms.

10. 270,000 = number of illegal aliens spending time in our jails in 2003. 1 in 5 in our prison population are illegal aliens convicted of a felony AFTER entering our county illegally.

11. Illegal aliens displace approximately 730,000 American workers every year!

12. $20 BILLION in remittances sent back to Mexico last year! That’s a lot of $ taken out of our Economy to be sent home to their own!

Old 01-06-2007, 06:47 PM

107 posts, read 720,954 times
The paradigm has shifted, possibly due to the obstinate disregard illegals have for this country, its laws and its citizens. In Los Angeles, half the residents think of themselves as "something-Americans" reflecting the country their parents left, rather than considering themselves to be Americans. By declining to think of themselves as participants in our society, they can rationalize changing it to suit only the culture of their one foreign background, as opposed to "e pluribus unum."

The poster who corrected etymology about Civil War is right, and Los Angeles will be the flashpoint of residents in America demanding that all laws be changed to mimic their families' previous nation's culture, or they will revolt. They will embrace civil disobedience instead of conspiracy-theory armies, and they will go further than Montreal separatists in Canada in trying to extricate Los Angeles and perhaps all of California from the applicable laws of the U.S. I don't know when this will happen, but it will happen. The state is already a lost cause in its bending over backwards to reward illegals with social services, and to punish citizens with the applicable taxes.

Also, to any illegals' apologist, I suggest you immediately pay half of your salary to these criminals that shouldn't be here. That's what we Californians are forced to do!!! (an estimate of total taxes paid including IRS.)

Old 01-06-2007, 06:50 PM

46 posts, read 92,756 times
I'm still confused as to why our government doesn't see that it is in our best interest to DO SOMETHING about the employers who hire these illegals.

What is the bottom line? Why do people NOT want to send the illegals back? Anyone?

Old 01-06-2007, 06:51 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,953,720 times
LULAC, yes we have a major lulac preseance here.. they drive around in big white vans with purple lettering on the side.. lulac.

no sorry I cant say I have seen much on the black panthers.. not a problem here in El Paso. and the big news networks are not all that good at reporting anything on them.

But this is not a race war.. it will be a civil war.. citizens rising up against the states and goverment.. as well aswhat they percieve as the problem. hate groups will support there side of the issue and it will all go down hill from there. These groups just need a reason to do nasty evil stuff.. and this will be it.

May 2008 we go to the REAL ID card. we are sending more troops out of the country. the next election is also in 2008, the new congress and senate has had a year to show us their true colors. We will know if illegals get social security benefits by then, and I am sure more issues will arrise. So I am looking at end of 2008,to 2010 for this to really come to a head. I hope I am wrong. It depends on what laws are passed, and how the goverment deals with the problem between now and then. But I expect another American terroist to make a statement by then for sure. ( like Timothy McVeigh)

Again I hope I am wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration