U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-28-2008, 04:51 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,633,862 times
Reputation: 3785

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Reading comprehension? I said rape the system - I didn't say a dang thing about murders trash grafitti, etc - those are all coming from you.

The above post seems like a lot of back-pedaling to me - are you now taking back what you stated earlier as if they were cold hard facts?
Consider the source.

The pro illegal crowd is becoming more desperate with their rhetoric due to the rising tide of public anger engulfing their cause.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-28-2008, 04:53 PM
 
582 posts, read 1,786,746 times
Reputation: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Let me get this straight....

You called me a racist because I used the term "anchor baby" but you have no problem calling an illegal alien "Pedro?" Are Lithuanian illegal aliens also "Pedro" or do you only reserve that derisive moniker for those from south of the U.S. border?

Hoo boy, that's rich.
First of all i don't know where i called you a racist.Look at my posts and the word racist is not even mentioned.Hateful remarks i did mention but not racist so don't put words in my mouth.Second of all i have friends of all races and colors and don't find the need to judge people from 100 yards away.I've met plenty of illegals that are real people and easy to get along with so to sit in front of a computer and bash people i don't even know is not my idea of solving this problem.You should be pissed at those idiot's in washington for not taking care of these matters that's where your tax dollars get pissed away.To top it off we're spending trillions in iraq on a meaningless war instead of taking care of our own problems such as illegals in this country.But you're solution is to sit in front of a computer and complain about illegals blame the real guys responsible which is our government.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-28-2008, 05:05 PM
 
582 posts, read 1,786,746 times
Reputation: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Consider the source.

The pro illegal crowd is becoming more desperate with their rhetoric due to the rising tide of public anger engulfing their cause.
You should stand in front of the white house with a sign and tell them to do something about it because you are getting nowhere making remarks here.If you are so worried about illegals blame the people that are doing nothing with your tax dollar but giving it to illegals.Make your sign and go make a rally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-28-2008, 05:13 PM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,691,681 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
First of all i don't know where i called you a racist.Look at my posts and the word racist is not even mentioned.Hateful remarks i did mention but not racist so don't put words in my mouth.Second of all i have friends of all races and colors and don't find the need to judge people from 100 yards away.I've met plenty of illegals that are real people and easy to get along with so to sit in front of a computer and bash people i don't even know is not my idea of solving this problem.You should be pissed at those idiot's in washington for not taking care of these matters that's where your tax dollars get pissed away.To top it off we're spending trillions in iraq on a meaningless war instead of taking care of our own problems such as illegals in this country.But you're solution is to sit in front of a computer and complain about illegals blame the real guys responsible which is our government.
First of all, it's your, not you're. You're is the contraction of you are. And please, make friends with your space bar and your shift key. It would make your posts much easier on the eyes.

Secondly, you don't know me and you don't know the extent of my involvement in the anti-illegal immigration movement. Although I owe you absolutely no explanations at all, suffice it to say that my involvement in this movement is extensive--from badgering and petitioning those in power to marching in the streets. I've taken my share of licks (literally) for this movement.

But feel free to keep on jumping to those conclusions of yours--it's probably the most fun you've had all day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-28-2008, 05:59 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,633,862 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
You should stand in front of the white house with a sign and tell them to do something about it because you are getting nowhere making remarks here.If you are so worried about illegals blame the people that are doing nothing with your tax dollar but giving it to illegals.Make your sign and go make a rally.
filburgos:

It is over; if you are indeed aiding and abetting illegal immigrants; you would be wise to reconsider your decisions------I have no need to protest in the streets like those fools did 2+ years ago with their Mexican flags, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-28-2008, 06:06 PM
 
Location: Fort Worth/Dallas
11,878 posts, read 32,931,397 times
Reputation: 5539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
I have been a victim of Credit Card theft twice when I lived in NYC. So basically I am very paranoid about anything with my SSN, address, even my name on it.

It all sucks and everyone should use a shredder, never give out information over the phone, pay cash at restaurants and never tell someone your SSN.

I think the most of these attacks come from insiders, someone who is privy to a government database or medical records. Unfortunately companies hire some complete idiots to do file and record management.

So always check your credit report monthly, you never know.

Again this report involves a illegal, however, legal Americans often steal identities and probably for much more malicious things than getting a job.
I don't give a crap about their intentions. The fact that they steal identities should be enough. Defending lawbreakers because of their intentions is heinous. The ends justify the means?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top