U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 09:05 AM

1,393 posts, read 869,473 times

Advertisements

Nea1 and dusesean1986 good point. The reason I mentioned liberal is because, they seem to be the ones that want to do nothing about illegals always replying the illegals are looking for a better life. First off try being LEGAL.
I don't agree with George Bush being liberal just a way to try and bring the republicans back up by agreeing with the liberal Democrats and has something going with Fox in Mexico. Maybe this new president will do something not holding my breath.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2007, 09:11 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberries61 View Post
Nea1 and dusesean1986 good point. The reason I mentioned liberal is because, they seem to be the ones that want to do nothing about illegals always replying the illegals are looking for a better life. First off try being LEGAL.
I don't agree with George Bush being liberal just a way to try and bring the republicans back up by agreeing with the liberal Democrats and has something going with Fox in Mexico. Maybe this new president will do something not holding my breath.
I think GW is against Illegals, but being PC, it is like you cant be. we need a president that doesnt go with the PC, that does what needs to be done. GW has gotten wishy washy, gone soft if you will. I think for the most part you have to ignore polls, or you will be pulled two many different directions.

Old 01-08-2007, 10:01 AM

504 posts, read 1,619,132 times
I never implied Bush wanted to gas the Liberals its all of you that have not realized that its been Bush who has the lead in amnesty for Latinos thats who. I hate to burst your bubble guys but you are going to get it so you might as well start shaking hands with your new neighbors. I am sure you will blame it on us Liberals like everything else but we r'e used to it. We are trying to make it better and all you do is complain about how bad it is. The Latinos are not going away unless our economy becomes as bad as Mexico ,secure the borders that not even a drop of marijuana can get thru. and the people that you elect want to do something, they don't and won't As long as the people want cheap food, clothes, roads, home repair, we will have them.

Old 01-08-2007, 10:05 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander59 View Post
I never implied Bush wanted to gas the Liberals its all of you that have not realized that its been Bush who has the lead in amnesty for Latinos thats who. I hate to burst your bubble guys but you are going to get it so you might as well start shaking hands with your new neighbors. I am sure you will blame it on us Liberals like everything else but we r'e used to it. We are trying to make it better and all you do is complain about how bad it is. The Latinos are not going away unless our economy becomes as bad as Mexico ,secure the borders that not even a drop of marijuana can get thru. and the people that you elect want to do something, they don't and won't As long as the people want cheap food, clothes, roads, home repair, we will have them.
I dont blame Bush or the libs or anyone group or person I blame EVERYONE. We could make it change, but no one will stand up. The country is too afraid.

Old 01-08-2007, 10:17 AM

1,393 posts, read 869,473 times
Well,some what cheap like the cheap plastic toys that come from China. What people don't realize when you want cheap you get less quality items. When contractors and others are being sued for houses falling down and non-english speaking people being hurt on the job then, maybe they will open their eyes.
I am sorry alexander59 that you are offended but, it seems that the liberals are in agreement with our government they are the ones that want them to have a better life as our public schools are suffering and our wages are going lower what about the American way of life.
Why should we have to take care of everyone? Seems like the same ones are for the welfare system too much government give away. There is plenty of work or we wouldn't have immigrants coming so do away with welfare only have children that THEY love and can support.
Seems to be unfair to that poor illegal baby the baby is a citizen but, not the parnets. Like the lady back east breaking the law her child is legal but, she is not now the church is breaking the law by harboring her. This is a stupid law. You can't send her back and leave the child motherless but, what is she teaching her child from day one break the law it's the American way. In the end they are both sufffering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or