U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 08:17 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,821,083 times

Advertisements

This is a very interesting article, which includes extremely disturbing information pertaining to our lax government. It also includes a 5 minute trailer from the movie "Undocumented, the Movie" scheduled for release this summer.

Michael Cutler -- Immigration Crisis in America
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2008, 06:26 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,017,276 times
This ones going to be interesting to watch develop.
How many threads before its called raciest??????

Old 06-12-2008, 07:28 AM

1,861 posts, read 2,968,976 times
Wow - thanks a lot for that - it looks excellent!

Old 06-12-2008, 09:55 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,017,276 times
Welp, this one seems to have died rather quickly.
Where are the usual bait and switchers???????????????

Old 06-13-2008, 07:26 PM

4,135 posts, read 9,123,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
This is a very interesting article, which includes extremely disturbing information pertaining to our lax government. It also includes a 5 minute trailer from the movie "Undocumented, the Movie" scheduled for release this summer.

Michael Cutler -- Immigration Crisis in America
Another one to see. Very compelling. I saw the entire movie

Border The Movie | Border Movie | Immigration Movie | Directed by Chris Burgard (http://www.bordermovie.com/trailers-and-clips.php - broken link)

This is a movie by a domumentary filmaker who travelled the entire border to get footage, from illegals, border patrol and anyone else he could. Particularly apalling in the movie are people killed coming across, the ranches being destroyed, the land being ruined. This covers all the facets of the border, including the fact all illegals are not Mexicans.............. then again, the clips don't have that. The movie does.

Old 06-14-2008, 04:21 AM

384 posts, read 1,576,817 times
I guess it's a new era. The indians were once the original settlers of this country, then came the whites, now the spanish. In another century or two it would be the Asians. Not sounding bitter or anything, but we have to look at the possibility that whites will no longer be the majority rulers in this country and soon it may be the Spanish community then the Asians and so forth. Anything is possible. I actually believe that white America is actually afraid of losing their lead in this counrty, but we must look at the possibilities that it can happen where whites will join other races such as blacks and asians as the new minority.

Old 06-14-2008, 08:10 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,637,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadel812 View Post
I guess it's a new era. The indians were once the original settlers of this country, then came the whites, now the spanish. In another century or two it would be the Asians. Not sounding bitter or anything, but we have to look at the possibility that whites will no longer be the majority rulers in this country and soon it may be the Spanish community then the Asians and so forth. Anything is possible. I actually believe that white America is actually afraid of losing their lead in this counrty, but we must look at the possibilities that it can happen where whites will join other races such as blacks and asians as the new minority.
I am guessing 'Asians' as well; just remember though their collective birthrate is at or below replacement level (2.1 children per woman) and Japan is starting to have a population decline.

When you say 'Spanish'; you must be referring to (mostly Mestizo) 'Hispanics' I take it? True Spaniards are typically White and are closely related to the British, Irish, etc. on a genetic level.

Old 06-14-2008, 12:47 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,659,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadel812 View Post
I actually believe that white America is actually afraid of losing their lead in this counrty, but we must look at the possibilities that it can happen where whites will join other races such as blacks and asians as the new minority.

I think it is quite normal to expect whites to be fearful of losing their lead in this country. If we didnt have massive immigration coming in from Latin America we could have gradually lost our lead over a longer time peroid. That would have been a smoother transition.

Old 06-15-2008, 08:03 AM

7,139 posts, read 12,898,769 times
ANY peoples of any country would be fearful to have their land overrun by aliens. NO OTHER country has such lax immigration policies as does this one. It is a matter of self preservation and it is very tragic to see how this very important trait for keeping a nation viable is being lost through brainwashing of our young people in the government schools. It is no longer a good thing to be proud of one's country unless we let in all the global ghetto populations who do NOTHING to make our country better. Infusing guilt and PC indoctrination are the games played under the guise of "tolerance".

Neither of the Debacles vying for the White House have an interest in border control. We are in the process of screwing ourselves into multicultural oblivion and third world status. No need for a "takeover" by any "enemy".

Old 06-15-2008, 08:46 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,637,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
ANY peoples of any country would be fearful to have their land overrun by aliens. NO OTHER country has such lax immigration policies as does this one. It is a matter of self preservation and it is very tragic to see how this very important trait for keeping a nation viable is being lost through brainwashing of our young people in the government schools. It is no longer a good thing to be proud of one's country unless we let in all the global ghetto populations who do NOTHING to make our country better. Infusing guilt and PC indoctrination are the games played under the guise of "tolerance".

Neither of the Debacles vying for the White House have an interest in border control. We are in the process of screwing ourselves into multicultural oblivion and third world status. No need for a "takeover" by any "enemy".
My 'white guilt' died when I saw those insolent losers demanding their non existent 'rights' at the illegal immigrants' rallies two years ago.

If those illegal 'Mexicans' want to be part of the USA; fine, we want 10% of Mexico's present landmass in return------which would entail the phasing out of any aspect of 'Hispanic' culture which conflicts with US law and custom
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or