U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 02:07 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,993,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Time for a chandje is right i am seck of hearing the KKK and their nonsense i say instead of the "kkk" lets lssen to the "que? que? que?" time for a chang, out with the oald and in with the new i all ways say and the "bill of rights" should really be the "bill of lefts" because that way we'ad all have a chance. so much for my opinion just the way i see it if you see it dferant thats cool too. im so sick of racism i no longer eat 'crackers' with my soup its a racest food enyway and i think global warming may kill them off. then we can all enjoy our SOUP but "no more crackers" ha ha ha

Got to go now lait for my mdication my psychiatrist sais if i don't hury up and pay my bill he's going to 'let me go crazy' ---boy what a jerk that guy is.
You just slay your self, don't you Macmeal? I can picture you giggling while you type.
"que? que? que?" is a winner. Did it take a long time trying to decide what Spanish words(because Mexicans speak spanish) sounded most like the "KKK"? Anyways, it was hilarious. And a great opportunity to again compare Illegal immigrants to the past that haunts white America(racism, lynchings, cross burning, house torching).

And you did a great job of mocking a person who doesn't talk as eloquently(i.e. the same) as you do.

But you wouldn't mock a black person who speaks like that would you? No way, because that would make you a racist.

Old 06-16-2008, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Don't even go there with that illegal immigration crap--------that same think happened to the Aztecs, etc when the Hispanics AKA White Spaniards arrived in 1492.

Civil rights for illegal immigrants--------they have the same rights as any other lawbreakers.

We; the USA, have the right to defend our borders, etc.

OTOH: if I chose to live in Mexico, legally of course; I would make damn sure to learn Spanish and the customs of that nation------it is called respect.
Right, because all the Aztecs, and other Amerindian groups were completely killed off, and their bloodline completely cut off.

The vast majority of us are not desecendants of the American Indian gropus, we're not carrying their blood in us, living on their continent.

We are all Spaniards(it fits your agenda better).

And yeah, I bet if you moved to Mexico,legally of course, you would learn Spanish. But get it straight, its not respect, its PRIVILEGE. You have the privilige of sitting in a comfy classroom and learning a new language at your own leisure and pace.
And I'd bet you'd still be speaking English any chance you got, and I highly doubt you'd completely engage in Mexican customs, which according to this board is playing music extremely loud 24/hours a day, spitting on old women, living in a filthy home with 40 people, throwing trash in the wilderness, killing, raping, stealing..............*

Old 06-16-2008, 02:33 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,610,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
You just slay your self, don't you Macmeal? I can picture you giggling while you type.
"que? que? que?" is a winner. Did it take a long time trying to decide what Spanish words(because Mexicans speak spanish) sounded most like the "KKK"? Anyways, it was hilarious. And a great opportunity to again compare Illegal immigrants to the past that haunts white America(racism, lynchings, cross burning, house torching).

And you did a great job of mocking a person who doesn't talk as eloquently(i.e. the same) as you do.

But you wouldn't mock a black person who speaks like that would you? No way, because that would make you a racist.
You're not the ONLY person mad at me. Just yesterday, someone on this forum said I was "worse than a Legal Hispanic"......if you can imagine that. (see the "you think America is racist?" thread for details)....My humor almost caused a "forum riot".

Yes, I do get carried away sometimes.....you might say "I'm KILLIN' me..."
No offense intended, though, other than my equal-opportunity, totally offensive self.

Try not to get SO serious, though. As the famous gringo writer Mark Twain once said, "There's no humor in Heaven". Seriously, think about it.

Meanwhile, I hope the rest of your day is good....

Old 06-16-2008, 02:38 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 22 days ago)

9,059 posts, read 15,464,992 times
Quote:
You're not the ONLY person mad at me. Just yesterday, someone on this forum said I was "worse than a Legal Hispanic"......if you can imagine that.

Yes, I do get carried away sometimes.....you might say "I'm KILLIN' me..."
No offense intended, other than my totally offensive self.

Try not to get SO serious, though. As the famous gringo writer Mark Twain once said, "There's no humor in Heaven". Seriously, think about it.

Meanwhile, I hope the rest of your day is good....
"worse than a Legal Hispanic"...gotta love this forum.

Macmeal, I for one get your satirical style and appreciate it! Keep it humorous.

Old 06-16-2008, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
"worse than a Legal Hispanic"...gotta love this forum.

Macmeal, I for one get your satirical style and appreciate it! Keep it humorous.
I'm almost disappointed you don't want to "kick my *ss"....I must be having a slow day.

The best to you.

Old 06-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 22 days ago)

9,059 posts, read 15,464,992 times
Quote:
I'm almost disappointed you don't want to "kick my *ss"....I must be having a slow day.

The best to you.
True I know, what kind of a legal hispanic am I that I don't want to kick ur @ss, especially since I live in CA, I must be "hood".

Back to the OP, don't black people have the rationality to decide who they shall support? Especially with all of the propaganda being delivered saying that Hispanics want to commit genocide on Blacks in L.A., you would think Black people would despise seeing more Hispanics come in.

Yet we always see the majority of anti-illegals (Majority White) trying to drag Black Americans into the war against illegals. I think Black people can make their own minds up.

Old 06-16-2008, 02:55 PM

Quote:
True I know, what kind of a legal hispanic am I that I don't want to kick ur @ss, especially since I live in CA, I must be "hood".

Back to the OP, don't black people have the rationality to decide who they shall support? Especially with all of propaganda being delivered saying that Hispanics want to commit genocide on Blacks in L.A., you would think Black people would despise seeing more Hispanics come in.

Yet we always see the majority of anti-illegals (Majority White) trying to drag Black Americans into the war against illegals. I think Black people can make their own minds up.

You have many of these anti-illegal groups catering to black people to get a more diverse face to the public, a shield from accusations of racism.

At the same time, any talks trying to be sparked between blacks and Mexicans are sabotaged by people claiming Mexicans are just trying to "use" blacks for their own agendas, or for the agenda of illegal immigrants.

I don't see an end to Black-Brown hostilities(on the community level) any time soon because of this.

And Macmeal, its not your many many jokes based on wordplay that are getting to me, its the underlying messages that bug. It's not about "not getting" your sense of humor, its reading what you are implying.

Old 06-16-2008, 03:40 PM

Quote:

And Macmeal, its not your many many jokes based on wordplay that are getting to me, its the underlying messages that bug. It's not about "not getting" your sense of humor, its reading what you are implying.
Fair enough. But I've been close to the "illegal situation" for about 40 years now, and it's gone (IMHO) from pretty well 'reasonable' to "way over the top". Nobody's 'race' has changed..what's changed is the behavior, the amount of it, the degree of it, and the situation in which it once occurred, as opposed to how it's occuring now. And I'll 'nail' ANYONE who tries to hijack this into a 'racist' issue....I've had BOTH sides mad at me, BOTH sides 'scold' me, and scold my wife too, in person (and she doesn't even have the 'white guilt' that I do)....and BOTH sides have EACH scolded ME, and BOTH sides have EACH scolded HER, for being too much against "them", and too close to the "other". Figure THAT out, if you can....it's way beyond me.

What I'm 'implying' is pretty plain. It's become nothing more than a racist 'free-for-all' and that's baloney...and that's why I get a little sarcastic. My doctor told me not to get mad.

I DO have a thought for you, though, no sarcasm intended--I promise. You've made it pretty clear that you're a 'proud' Mexican in spirit, looking out for the interests of Mexicans, whether they are citizens Mexico or of the US. I won't argue anymore about 'choosing to be an American", because I realize we disagree. So I won't ask you to make that statement. If you think you can "be" a Mexican, yet still "be" an American, so be it. I won't argue anymore.

However, time marches on...and things change. Soon I predict this war in Iraq will be over, and we'll have hundreds of thousands of NEW people showing up here. They won't be Mexicans, they won't be Catholics, and the won't be Hispanics. There is every likelihood these "new" people could decide they don't particularly "like" Hispanics...or "gringos", either. But they'll be here, and in great numbers..THAT much you can count on.

My question for you is, will you defend their right to come here illegally, to set up housekeeping, possibly to undercut the wages of "legal Hispanics" (or even 'legal gringos')?....what if THEIR needs and wants cause hardship for future Mexican illegals...is that going to be a problem?

These are just some questions I have. I'm pretty sure you know MY stand on this...but honestly, I'm not clear on yours. You are not obligated to answer, of course. But I've been pretty clear about what I'm 'implying', and to ME, it makes more sense than what you're implying. If you want to clear that up, I'll be listening....

BY THE WAY, amc....the current 'spat' we're in was started (apparently) by my 'tongue-in-cheek' response to a VERY 'iffy' post (This thread..post #13). Tell me, do you honestly take that as a serious post?...I mean, come on.."coconuts" ?...."oppresin' people of color like they always be doin'? ... and we're supposed to take this stuff as sincere? You seemed to imply I was berating someone who had problems putting his thoughts into words.I don't know, but it seems to me he has a lot worse problems than that...OR he's 'pulling your leg', and mine, too.....

Last edited by macmeal; 06-16-2008 at 03:55 PM..

Old 06-16-2008, 04:39 PM

11,878 posts, read 32,917,927 times
Quote:
You have many of these anti-illegal groups catering to black people to get a more diverse face to the public, a shield from accusations of racism.

At the same time, any talks trying to be sparked between blacks and Mexicans are sabotaged by people claiming Mexicans are just trying to "use" blacks for their own agendas, or for the agenda of illegal immigrants.

I don't see an end to Black-Brown hostilities(on the community level) any time soon because of this.

amc, I'd like to ask you to stop inferring that everyone who is against illegal immigration as closet racists. I want to keep the debate on this topic open, but state your case and please don't infer that anyone who is against illegal immigration is racist.

Last edited by Synopsis; 06-16-2008 at 06:11 PM..

Old 06-16-2008, 04:40 PM

23,000 posts, read 31,942,334 times
Quote:

Back to the OP, don't black people have the rationality to decide who they shall support? Especially with all of the propaganda being delivered saying that Hispanics want to commit genocide on Blacks in L.A., you would think Black people would despise seeing more Hispanics come in.

Well you have one black person whose made his mind up to fight this illegal immigrant invasion. The three kids who were murdered by illegals in Newark helped me make up my mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or