U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 10:50 AM

2,731 posts, read 5,938,044 times

Advertisements

[quote=Danilo-11;4148884]Go to any small town in the US,
and I guarantee that more than 50% of the people in those town full of white americans break the laws everyday (specially by doing and selling drugs)

Let me read this post again..(its good for a laugh).
Yes,We need to get organized and get vocal.
Theres so many pro-illegal groups we need a voice!
Ive been thinking about organizing a protest in my area but..
I dont have any idea how many would actually do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2009, 11:10 AM

1,368 posts, read 1,627,883 times
Taking jobs from americans is stealing food from your family when they are starving.

Illegals will have to face the music now, their enablers will be outcasts from our society.

No more illegals, no more espanol crappola. Personally, I boycott everything about illegals ...people, children (jackpot babies), stores, anything made in mexicaca, food.

Old 02-18-2009, 04:24 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,747,485 times
Note my name....I fled that state primarily because of the illegals. They have turned many parts of Southern California into a 3rd-world cesspool.

Try googling "ALIPAC". That is the top anti-illegal immigration site in the U.S. Very reputable. Not a racist website at all.

Old 02-18-2009, 06:06 PM

32,802 posts, read 30,052,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post
Note my name....I fled that state primarily because of the illegals. They have turned many parts of Southern California into a 3rd-world cesspool.

Try googling "ALIPAC". That is the top anti-illegal immigration site in the U.S. Very reputable. Not a racist website at all.
Don't look now but it ain't just Mexifornia with a problem with Illegal Aliens. It used to be just border states getting trampled by Illegals mostly from Mexico. Now Northern border States are taking a beating as they move North. Look out Alaska.

Old 02-18-2009, 06:55 PM

595 posts, read 2,486,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Don't look now but it ain't just Mexifornia with a problem with Illegal Aliens. It used to be just border states getting trampled by Illegals mostly from Mexico. Now Northern border States are taking a beating as they move North. Look out Alaska.
Hawaii, too.

Old 02-18-2009, 07:26 PM

1,068 posts, read 2,794,944 times
I'm originally from FL, you know the rest of that story. I was suprised when I first came to Michigan I was amazed at how many illegals were here. INS would sweep through a nutrition bar plant I worked at and about 200 of them would be rounded up and the next day 200 more new faces would be herded right back in.

There are scores of grape vineyards in the immediete area I live in and that sustains them during harvesting time and in production in the local plant. The most famous name in grape juice and jelly, yep, purchase those products and your supporting them.

Old 02-18-2009, 11:18 PM

2,940 posts, read 6,978,324 times
It's quite bad here on Long Island. Many towns, including mine, are infested with illegals. The buses are jammed up with day laborers. And the politicians, from the village level to the county are utterly useless in doing something about it. They dont care that our quality of life is going down the tubes.
Despite recession, it appears they are still getting work, because people on Long Island dont appear to be suffering much and are continuining to use landscaping, housekeeping, and construction businesses that hire illegals.
In Nassau county alone, there are many towns that have problems with illegals, including Westbury, New Cassel, Hempstead, Freeport, Franklin Square, Elmont, Glen Cove, Farmingdale, Hicksville, and others.
They crowd up the buses heading up toward the wealthy north shore or to hiring sites across the county.

Old 02-18-2009, 11:20 PM

2,940 posts, read 6,978,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpimus View Post
I live in Queens and will soon be moving to Houston. It is insane here. I get on the subway to go to work in the morning and I am practically drowning in illegals and their anchor babies. None of these kids speak english and a lot of them have a little Mexican or another Central American nation's flag on their backpacks. All on my tax dollars. Unbelievable.

I gather you're near Corona, along the 7 line? They take the train to Flushing and then jam up the N20/21 heading out to Nassau to do day labor and housekeeping and nanny work. If you think the train is bad, the bus is even worse. Often I am the only one (other than the driver) who knows english. And I wear a face mask to keep out the germs since you dont know what disease they could be bringing.

Old 02-19-2009, 11:37 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,774,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMGC View Post
I hope you know that not everyone who speaks spanish is illegal. Also does it really matter if they have a little flag from their country? Most of the people i know who do that say the US is much better than their native country.
And I hope you know that english is what is spoken in
AMERICA. Yes it matters if they have a foregin flag. IT offends our national pride. You ain't in Kansas any more Toto.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or