U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 10:29 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
As Sheriff Baca stated, “race kills” and Americans of all colors become victims. It accelerates at 182,000 added immigrants every month
Frosty Wooldridge -- Immigration's Racial Violence Spreading Across America

This guy is not against illegal immigrants only but also against ALL immigrants in general. This proves that the claims that we are only "anti-illegal" is clearly a lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2008, 10:50 AM

23,001 posts, read 31,949,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Please indicate where I mentioned "Mexican" in ANY of my posts on this thread.
Mach50, Benicar did NOT mention Mexicans. See for yourself.

Quote:
What is relevant is the massive number of illegal alien ‘Hispanics’ with a propensity for hatred of blacks.
If you think this is an LA issue, think again. I've heard of one story of hispanic men calling black "looking" people the n-word in spanish when it was actually a dark-skinned hispanic walking in DC. Please dont forget Jamiel Shaw or the murders of 3 black Newark teens by "hispanic" illegal aliens.

Old 06-19-2008, 10:55 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Mach50, Benicar did NOT mention Mexicans. See for yourself.

If you think this is an LA issue, think again. I've heard of one story of hispanic men calling black "looking" people the n-word in spanish when it was actually a dark-skinned hispanic walking in DC. Please dont forget Jamiel Shaw or the murders of 3 black Newark teens by "hispanic" illegal aliens.

So let me get this right, if they are legal latinos then they love blacks but if they are illegal then they hate blacks? Right?

Old 06-19-2008, 10:56 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Perhaps you should care - seems more and more countries are taking a very harsh stand on those who enter their country ILLEGALLY

As they should
Go easy on ol' blacknight04 and to a lesser extent Mach50-------they are becoming very alone on the pro illegal immigrant 'rights' rhetoric on this Forum

Virtually all of the rest of us have hardened our positions on the punishment of illegal immigrants and their enablers if/when caught in the USA

Old 06-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,059 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Go easy on ol' blacknight04 and to a lesser extent Mach50-------they are becoming very alone on the pro illegal immigrant 'rights' rhetoric on this Forum

Virtually all of the rest of us have hardened our positions on the punishment of illegal immigrants and their enablers if/when caught in the USA
Yeah go easy, because without a few of us here to put you in your place this forum would run like a wildfire with every anti-Hispanic, anti-immigrant rant propagated on the internet. No doubt in my mind most of you would allow this crap to spread.

Everyone knows this forum is a landfill, some of us like to burn the trash.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:08 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Yeah go easy, because without a few of us here to put you in your place this forum would run like a wildfire with every anti-Hispanic, anti-immigrant rant propagated on the internet. No doubt in my mind most of you would allow this crap to spread.
Watch that attitude please:

As you know: I am anti illegal immigrant----------period, Hispanic or otherwise.

Quit twisting my words; Mach50, please. You are an intelligent man and know better than that.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:12 AM

23,001 posts, read 31,949,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
So let me get this right, if they are legal latinos then they love blacks but if they are illegal then they hate blacks? Right?
No, just where did i say all legal latinos love blacks or illegal latinos hate blacks? My point is that there seems to be a level of disrespect for blacks in a sizeable percentage of the illegal latino community.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:13 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,059 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Watch that attitude please:

As you know: I am anti illegal immigrant----------period, Hispanic or otherwise.

Quit twisting my words; Mach50, please. You are an intelligent man and know better than that.
AzBear just because I responded to you doesn't mean I am pointing my finger at you. Like I said many of you post a fine argument and I believe curtail the hatred...however many here post anything they can get their hands on that is remotely linked to illegals, that is "Bravo Sierra" (BS).

Old 06-19-2008, 11:35 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,170,984 times
[quote=Mach50;4160478]Yeah go easy, because without a few of us here to put you in your place this forum would run like a wildfire with every anti-Hispanic, anti-immigrant rant propagated on the internet. No doubt in my mind most of you would allow this crap to spread.

Everyone knows this forum is a landfill, some of us like to burn the trash.[/
QUOTE]

It really is a shame that you have no other defense for people that have broken the law except to call anyone who dare want the law enforced-whether it be directly or indirectly-racist. I think most people are really getting sick of it and you know the more and more I hear it from you and others it only reinforces to me that our side is winning. America is walking up and realizing that illegal aliens are just that illegal and I don't give a rat's ass where they come from. Legal immigrants have done it the right way. What else does the pro-illegal lobby have?. Cry racism. Sorry it is not original anymore and the more I hear it, the more it means that the pro-illegal lawbreaker lobby is getting desperate. They know more and more people are getting fed up with the destruction of this country by illegal lawbreakers.

Nicolem

Old 06-19-2008, 11:39 AM

25,107 posts, read 34,361,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
EU takes a much more humane and reasonable stance IMO. They don't do raids and they don't target one group of people who all happen to look and speak different.
Funny: In Az, illegals from many different countries have been detained and deported - From Asia, the Middle East, from Europe, from South America etc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or