U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 02:15 PM

13,692 posts, read 15,117,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
So black gangs are not targeting latinos?

Read the article.

I posted that for you to read, you came back too quickly with a response for you to have read the entire article.

Go read the article.

There have been killings in this city of blacks killing latinos yes.

This investigation done by the FBI deals ONLY with the well documented fact that the word on the streets in this city is that latino gangs by order of some jailhouse gang leader have been ORDERED to TARGET black people, not only gang members who they believe to be a threat to their "territory".

That means driving through a predominantly gang controlled latino neighborhood, or simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2008, 02:15 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,995,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
If you're not aware of what is going on in Los Angeles, then you should do some research. I live here, I follow news I know what is going on in my city. What goes on where I live may not be happening where you live.

I can only speak for what happens in Los Angeles. In Los Angeles, it's racial.

I have lived here 20 years.

Whether or not you want to believe it is your business, but I know what is happening in this city.

Feds: Latino Gang Targeted Blacks | Newsweek National News | Newsweek.com
Thats the same article that started most of the hysteria.
Sensationalization. They even have a little presentation of gangs across America with pictures, just for fun I guess.

Mexican Mafia has war with Black guerilla family. They've always had a pissing war.

Blacks are not always the victim. It goes both ways.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:18 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,791,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
This is a good video, because it gives you guys the truth on whats really going on .

As you can see, its not just Mexicans victimizing blacks, ethnic cleansing, or just antagonizing black people.
It goes both ways! Its LA! Bullets have been flying for years.

And as the cop said at 4:16 , statistics don't show any sign of a race war going on. Theres usually a gangbanger involved, and it rarely crosses race lines.

When they interviewed the Mexican boy who's friend got shot, he said something to the extent of, I ain't racist, but if I find the guy who did this I'm going to get him back.

Wouldn't that be a very unpopular thing to say if the overall mentality of Mexicans in LA would be to kill all black people, or whatever it is you guys are saying?

Ethnic cleansing is not going on.

Notice the video barely mentions illegal immigrants at all.

What it comes down to, is gangbangers crossing race lines, and normal people squabbling over the crappy resources in the neighborhood.

Oh yeah, and the media coming in and sensationalizing it making it much worse.
The cop confirms that statistics don't show signs of a race war, yet posters on here will still insist that illegal immigrants are causing a race war in L.A.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Nowhere in my post did I pit one side against the other.

Nor did I say in my post that one side is the demon the other side the innocent.

If you got that impression you're trying to read "between the lines".

People need to deal with the words on the screen and leave their personal emotional issues off of these threads.
people who dont know the issue are going to think that.

People go on and on about the blacks who have been victims, but the innocent Mexicans who are victims of Black violence get a fraction of the media. it doesnt fit the agenda of the current hot button issue.

Its even better when the perp is illegal. that gets a whole lot of news.

But when a 3 year old baby girl gets a bullet put in her by a black gangmember, that gets buried deep.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:20 PM

Quote:
The cop confirms that statistics don't show signs of a race war, yet posters on here will still insist that illegal immigrants are causing a race war in L.A.
They have a hard time differentiating between Mexicans, and gangmembers who are Mexican.

Some idiot gangbanger kills an innocent, it gets pinned on all Mexicans. Oh, this must be a sign that Mexicans are ethnic cleansing blacks.

Give me a break.

Black-Brown tensions are there, but its more of a pissing war than all out genocide.

Its unfortunate that innocents have lost their lives, and even more unfortunate that their tragic deaths are being used to support peoples' agendas.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Read the article.

I posted that for you to read, you came back too quickly with a response for you to have read the entire article.

Go read the article.

There have been killings in this city of blacks killing latinos yes.

This investigation done by the FBI deals ONLY with the well documented fact that the word on the streets in this city is that latino gangs by order of some jailhouse gang leader have been ORDERED to TARGET black people, not only gang members who they believe to be a threat to their "territory".

That means driving through a predominantly gang controlled latino neighborhood, or simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Driving through a predominantly gang controlled latino neighborhood could get ANYONE killed. It doesn't matter if you are black, white, latino, asian or green. The same goes for gang controlled black,white and asian neighborhoods.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Perhaps "massive" was a bit strong. However, irrespective of "cause" there is a serious problem; if not resolved, I hate to think of the ramifications. The violence MUST end!

Check out this video. It's 13 minutes long, but worth watching.

YouTube - Inside USA - America's new racial tension - 12April08 - Pt 1
How does this video show that illegal immigrants are the cause of this racial tension?

Old 06-20-2008, 02:30 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,615,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
They have a hard time differentiating between Mexicans, and gangmembers who are Mexican.

Some idiot gangbanger kills an innocent, it gets pinned on all Mexicans. Oh, this must be a sign that Mexicans are ethnic cleansing blacks.

People who have a hard time differentiating are always going to be a problem...believe me.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:37 PM

13,692 posts, read 15,117,815 times
Quote:
Driving through a predominantly gang controlled latino neighborhood could get ANYONE killed. It doesn't matter if you are black, white, latino, asian or green. The same goes for gang controlled black,white and asian neighborhoods.
No. If you don't live in the city I'm talking about, and if you refuse to believe what you were supposed to have read by now in that Newsweek article, you enjoy living with your head in the sand like the other ostrich-sheeple. I know your M.O. I've read other posts you have made and you take pleasure in being contrary, the world you live in isn't the same one I do, you live somewhere between "the world according to blacknight and the land of the sheeple" meanwhile everyone else lives on planet earth. Keep ignoring the truth, and that big pink elephant that nobody wants to talk about in the city of Los Angeles.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:56 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
No. If you don't live in the city I'm talking about, and if you refuse to believe what you were supposed to have read by now in that Newsweek article, you enjoy living with your head in the sand like the other ostrich-sheeple. I know your M.O. I've read other posts you have made and you take pleasure in being contrary, the world you live in isn't the same one I do, you live somewhere between "the world according to blacknight and the land of the sheeple" meanwhile everyone else lives on planet earth. Keep ignoring the truth, and that big pink elephant that nobody wants to talk about in the city of Los Angeles.
Maybe blacknight04 is nothing more than a 'rich White girl' who lives in Marin County.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or