U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2009, 12:17 AM

141 posts, read 254,853 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
The pendulum is starting to swing against the illegal aliens and their enablers as well--------apparently, punishment (or even the strong threat of) against the latter is starting to make life very uncomfortable for the former.
is it too late? i feel like now that they have infiltrated all they do is breed and breed, and change the country for their benefit.
seems like every illegal female i see is pregnant

Old 08-23-2009, 01:05 AM

14,867 posts, read 18,917,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syngar99 View Post
And how do you know they are illegal?
Did you check their passport and birth certificate?

Better start learning Spanish,
pretty soon all NFL games are gonna be like this.
That narrator sound cool when he says "Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouchdown"

YouTube - Gabriel Trujillo

TV in Spanish is better
"Vanesa" a host of "Televisa Deportes - Mexico" bet that the she would go on TV in swimsuit if the Cardinals beat the Eagles...
and she lost

Youtube - Vanesa (Televisa Deportes - Mexico)

Last edited by Dopo; 08-23-2009 at 01:29 AM..

Old 08-23-2009, 02:34 AM

141 posts, read 254,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post

TV in Spanish is better
"Vanesa" a host of "Televisa Deportes - Mexico" bet that the she would go on TV in swimsuit if the Cardinals beat the Eagles...
and she lost

i got it you are biased against legal immigration

how can i tell? the signs are obvious in new york- 4 ft tall ,striped shirt ,giant belly and unable to speak a word of english except yes no and where is my check

Old 08-23-2009, 02:36 AM

55,237 posts, read 72,664,130 times
it depends on how passive we are. 20 + million are here illegally already.
and that is since the last amnesty. the french use unions to combat the same thing.
americans hate unions.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:39 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,715,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syngar99 View Post
is it too late? i feel like now that they have infiltrated all they do is breed and breed, and change the country for their benefit.
Again; I live here in Arizona and the Spanish speaking Mestizos (many if most are indeed illegal aliens) are definitely thinner on the ground compared to even one year ago.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post

TV in Spanish is better
and she lost

Two quick notes here:

#1: if you like Hispanic culture so much; I suggest you find another country to live in----------the USA is English dominant.

#2: is why so many Mestizos in particular embrace a 'White' culture (Hispanic from Spain) vs. Aztec, etc. I do not understand.

Old 08-23-2009, 10:52 AM

487 posts, read 551,483 times
I believe whites should have at least one homeland somewhere in the world. Does that make me a racist?

Old 08-23-2009, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk99 View Post
I believe whites should have at least one homeland somewhere in the world. Does that make me a racist?
If going by skintone and/or DNA; such an attitude is racist. Besides: some full blood Chinese people have milky white skin. And all human beings are of the same species anyway.

Now; if going by culture---------of course not. Middle Class values (sobriety, lack of machismo/being humble, belief in education, frugality, etc.) span all races/ethnicities.

Old 08-23-2009, 12:20 PM

36 posts, read 50,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk99 View Post
Yes. Yes, it does.

It also shows that your problem is with the race of the individuals coming in this country. And apparently Arizona Bear as well, who so readily goes along with your conversation.

Old 08-23-2009, 01:57 PM

14,867 posts, read 18,917,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
#1: if you like Hispanic culture so much; I suggest you find another country to live in----------the USA is English dominant.
I'm very happy in Spanish speaking San Antonio, TX
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or