U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-29-2009, 09:27 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
No one is trying to deny anyone a better life it is how they are going about doing it that matters. If you break immigration laws or any other laws to do that then that is just plain wrong! A bank robber is trying to gain a better life by his ill gotten booty also but he has broken the law and therefore isn't entitled to a better life in that manner. Where are your morals and scruples?
Illegal alien=no morals or scruples with the notable exception of political refugees.

 
Old 08-29-2009, 10:31 AM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
Reputation: 1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinkarlalinea View Post
AAAAAAHHHHH..... You......

I am an illegal immigrant and I speak 4 languages... How about you?

I made $423,000 last year... What about you?

I own my own my own business... and you?

I own 3 homes... How many you got?

My American born child is in an ivy league college.... Yours?

You are paying the bill for his school...... ....

Why have I never been caught at the border?... corrupt border patrol

This illegal immigrant is on your thread about it in your country....

While you sit there and be racist and angry......

I have a commercial driver lisense to drive a truck... you paid for training

I go and come to Mexico as I please...


You can want me to leave as much as you want Miss angry person beth. But the goverment makes it comfotable and easy. You are a very racist person who is angry with me wanting to have a better life. I have found hapiness here and a lot of money and I work harder than a lot of Americans I know.

I have an American who works for ME now in MY business. I would never treat him bad like you want to do to me. Getting rid of all of us MILLIONS is too confusing and it will never ever happen.

When you are 90 years old you will be angry that my American born chilren are running this country. They will be the president and the senators. In 20 years there will be more Hispanics than anyone else. But we are a loving and acepting people and we will live peacefully with our countrymen.
ROFL! This is similar to the ramblings of a patient on the locked ward of the psych unit who thinks he is Napoleon.

Here's the only difference that counts. You can be deported. I can't.
 
Old 08-29-2009, 11:30 AM
 
Location: Oklahoma City
759 posts, read 688,477 times
Reputation: 238
So Colburn doesn't know what he's talking about? Or did he decrease the # of illegals to try and dismiss the argument in favor of health insurance for everyone?


Quote:
Originally Posted by jcinsov View Post
there is far more than 10 mill illegals in the US, not to mention they are like tribbles
 
Old 08-29-2009, 11:45 AM
 
742 posts, read 1,048,879 times
Reputation: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by okccowboy View Post
So Colburn doesn't know what he's talking about? Or did he decrease the # of illegals to try and dismiss the argument in favor of health insurance for everyone?
Well it may just be a very conservative figure but, most estimates have it as low as 15mil

The Tucson sector Border Patrol union local 2544 on the number of illegal aliens in our nation: "There are currently 15 to 20 million illegal aliens in this country by many estimates, but the real numbers could be much higher and the numbers increase every day because our borders are not secure (no matter what the politicians tell you - don't believe them for a second)". (Visit the local's website).
 
Old 08-29-2009, 12:10 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma City
759 posts, read 688,477 times
Reputation: 238
The source and link you provided says it is NOT an official border patrol website. It seems to be a group of individuals who have taken on the border issue. So logically they have a dog in this fight.


=jcinsov;10513448]Well it may just be a very conservative figure but, most estimates have it as low as 15mil

The Tucson sector Border Patrol union local 2544 on the number of illegal aliens in our nation: "There are currently 15 to 20 million illegal aliens in this country by many estimates, but the real numbers could be much higher and the numbers increase every day because our borders are not secure (no matter what the politicians tell you - don't believe them for a second)". (Visit the local's website).[/quote]
 
Old 08-29-2009, 03:45 PM
 
411 posts, read 402,541 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Really? Who paid the delivery bills for your two anchor offspring? A surprisingly high percentage of you illegals seem to feel 'entitiled' to dump the delivery costs on US taxpayers.
I understand your concern, but let me tell you that I provide my family and all my employees with very good medical insurance, which covered the delivery of both my over-achieving us citizen children....
 
Old 08-29-2009, 04:02 PM
 
411 posts, read 402,541 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I am extremely prejudiced against illegal aliens because they are criminals who need to not only be deported with a ban against reentry to the use for 10 years---------they also need to have their assets seized.

Re: that pathetic 'human being' comment; Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler are/were also human so your argument holds no water.

Beleive it or not mr or ms Bear, I understand your anger and frustration, it appears that you have been in a crusade againt hispanics for a long time, however our population, and influence continues growing exponentially, recently we saw the rise to the supreme court by Sotomayor, the first
undocumented hispanic astronaut is going to space. etc., maybe if you learn about these incredible human stories, your hate may diminish.
 
Old 08-29-2009, 08:30 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
I understand your concern, but let me tell you that I provide my family and all my employees with very good medical insurance, which covered the delivery of both my over-achieving us citizen children....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
Beleive it or not mr or ms Bear, I understand your anger and frustration, it appears that you have been in a crusade againt hispanics for a long time, however our population, and influence continues growing exponentially, recently we saw the rise to the supreme court by Sotomayor, the first
undocumented hispanic astronaut is going to space. etc., maybe if you learn about these incredible human stories, your hate may diminish.
Since you claim to be an illegal alien: you need to be in jail prior to deportation and have your assets seized-------------like any other criminal.

Besides: quit dragging those true blue Americans of 'Hispanic' background into your attempts to muddy the distinction between legal immigrants and illegal alien criminal losers.
 
Old 08-29-2009, 09:20 PM
 
411 posts, read 402,541 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Since you claim to be an illegal alien: you need to be in jail prior to deportation and have your assets seized-------------like any other criminal.

Besides: quit dragging those true blue Americans of 'Hispanic' background into your attempts to muddy the distinction between legal immigrants and illegal alien criminal losers.

I'm sory you feel that way, the irony is that I too live in Phoenix for over 20 years, and god knows, you've problably been my customer, maybe you like me in person, now I wonder with this hate you have against hispanics,
how do you deal with the reality that Phoenix is so heavily hispanic???
 
Old 08-29-2009, 09:30 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
I'm sory you feel that way, the irony is that I too live in Phoenix for over 20 years, and god knows, you've problably been my customer, maybe you like me in person, now I wonder with this hate you have against hispanics,
how do you deal with the reality that Phoenix is so heavily hispanic???
Where did I say I am prejudiced against Hispanics? My hostility is against illegal aliens. Quit twisting my words, Mori-Vivi, or, is that barinnas?

As for the Phx area: we have lost on order of 30-50% of the illegal aliens since 2007----------may many more join 'em out the door back home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top