U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-21-2008, 07:29 PM
 
1,433 posts, read 1,808,344 times
Reputation: 650

Advertisements

Quote:
The state of Arizona, the nation’s foremost leader in the struggle against illegal aliens, is providing tangible proof to the rest of the country that strong immigration enforcement measures, enacted by state legislators, effectively reverse the criminal negligence of federal government officials who have long ignored the serious problem.
To hell with the feds


FUNGAZI.COM » Blog Archive » Arizona Demonstrates The Path To Our Future Survival
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-21-2008, 08:34 PM
 
Location: Arizona
2,070 posts, read 2,269,763 times
Reputation: 382
As a resident here in Arizona I can assure you that the article is fundamentally correct.

I especially liked the part where the Mexican politicians are beeyatching about having to take care of their own, newly-returning citizens. Quite funny!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-21-2008, 08:47 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,181 posts, read 10,140,038 times
Reputation: 2983
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
As a resident here in Arizona I can assure you that the article is fundamentally correct.

I especially liked the part where the Mexican politicians are beeyatching about having to take care of their own, newly-returning citizens. Quite funny!
Isn’t it hilarious!

They're whining because their citizens are now “demanding” benefits they have grown accustomed to receiving in the US.

Even more hilarious are the “problems” they are now forced to contend with, such as crowded classrooms, and the plummeting quality of education (sound familiar?) resulting from these ‘repatriated’ Mexicans.

Mexico would be wise to adequately prepare for the return of “their” citizens. We have been more than generous, but the gravy train is approaching the end of the line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-21-2008, 10:28 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,157 posts, read 26,339,212 times
Reputation: 3660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Isn’t it hilarious!

They're whining because their citizens are now “demanding” benefits they have grown accustomed to receiving in the US.

Even more hilarious are the “problems” they are now forced to contend with, such as crowded classrooms, and the plummeting quality of education (sound familiar?) resulting from these ‘repatriated’ Mexicans.

Mexico would be wise to adequately prepare for the return of “their” citizens. We have been more than generous, but the gravy train is approaching the end of the line.
After reading Mach50's post concerning his uncle's family SOB with its dealing with the Zetas; we (the USA and in particular Arizona) may have set off the 'Law of Unintended Consequences'.

Read that probably hundreds of thousands of Mexican nationals mit US born Anchor Babies in tow self deporting back home may have been the 'tipping point' in some as yet unknown manner.

Translation: the USA had best be prepared to both fortify the border with lots more Border Patrol agents and have the basic infrastructure in place for DP camps for possibly many Mexicans who would not dream of crossing the border illegally in normal times-------soon fleeing a possible (probable?) collapse/civil war SOB.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-21-2008, 10:33 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,181 posts, read 10,140,038 times
Reputation: 2983
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
After reading Mach50's post concerning his uncle's family SOB with its dealing with the Zetas; we (the USA and in particular Arizona) may have set off the 'Law of Unintended Consequences'.

Read that probably hundreds of thousands of Mexican nationals mit US born Anchor Babies in tow self deporting back home may have been the 'tipping point' in some as yet unknown manner.

Translation: the USA had best be prepared to both fortify the border with lots more Border Patrol agents and have the basic infrastructure in place for DP camps for possibly many Mexicans who would not dream of crossing the border illegally in normal times-------soon fleeing a possible (probable?) collapse/civil war SOB.
That's frightening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-21-2008, 10:46 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,157 posts, read 26,339,212 times
Reputation: 3660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
That's frightening.
Coming from Mach50-------very much so.

He is (or was) a hardcore illegal immigrant apologist so when he detailed that story I winced. Mach50 does not flinch from saying it the way he sees it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-21-2008, 11:18 PM
 
Location: Mexifornia (for now)
136 posts, read 187,653 times
Reputation: 111
Ha Ha! The Mexican government is complaining about not being financially capable of providing for THEIR citizens? How f'n pathetic and disgraceful.

Now, if only the rest states had the balls to stick up for themselves and enforce the law that would be glorious. Until then, it'll only take more crime and financial problems for the rest of the states to think rationally about the negative effects of illegal immigration.

I wish them all luck, especially California.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2008, 12:04 AM
 
3,956 posts, read 5,603,621 times
Reputation: 2255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Isn’t it hilarious!

They're whining because their citizens are now “demanding” benefits they have grown accustomed to receiving in the US.

Even more hilarious are the “problems” they are now forced to contend with, such as crowded classrooms, and the plummeting quality of education (sound familiar?) resulting from these ‘repatriated’ Mexicans.

Mexico would be wise to adequately prepare for the return of “their” citizens. We have been more than generous, but the gravy train is approaching the end of the line.
EXCELLENT problem for the Mexican govt. to need to solve!!!! Perhaps they will want to help build the fence... keep the illegals home; they won't want the benefits they learn about here!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2008, 09:40 PM
 
Location: California
3,173 posts, read 4,424,045 times
Reputation: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
After reading Mach50's post concerning his uncle's family SOB with its dealing with the Zetas; we (the USA and in particular Arizona) may have set off the 'Law of Unintended Consequences'.

Read that probably hundreds of thousands of Mexican nationals mit US born Anchor Babies in tow self deporting back home may have been the 'tipping point' in some as yet unknown manner.

Translation: the USA had best be prepared to both fortify the border with lots more Border Patrol agents and have the basic infrastructure in place for DP camps for possibly many Mexicans who would not dream of crossing the border illegally in normal times-------soon fleeing a possible (probable?) collapse/civil war SOB.

In your Mexican civil war scenario, who are the combatants again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2008, 10:08 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,157 posts, read 26,339,212 times
Reputation: 3660
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
In your Mexican civil war scenario, who are the combatants again?
The people for and against the drug lords/Zetas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top