U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 12:38 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,789,466 times

Advertisements

^^crickets......

Old 06-22-2008, 06:15 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,993,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
It was a race killing. Even if he associated with gangs which can be difficult not to do -- who hasn't ever associated with gangs at least in some way if they're all around, if he was killed because he was black and because his friends were black, it was a race killing.

A hispanic gang killing someone from a black gang is still a race killing.
I dont think you completely understand. Espinoza claimed 18th Street. Jamiel Shaw was walking in a Rollin 20s Blood neighborhood with a red belt that had the number 20 on it. Rollin 20s and 18th Street are die hard rivals. Just like Rollin 20s Bloods are diehard rivals of Rollin 30s Crips. He wasn't walking around in that football uniform shown in all the articles.

Make any sense?

It was gang related killing, even if Jamiel Shaw was never put on(jumped in), he walked the walk and talked the talk. And he paid for it. This was as much race related as the much much much much more common killings of Blacks by Blacks and Hispanics by Hispanics.

Some Black gangs are warring with some Hispanic gangs, and some are allied. In this case, both parties involved had some affiliation with two gangs who happened to be warring.

Not justifying a murder, but theres lots of murders of kids black and brown in LA. This isn't that much different except the person pulling the trigger was Mexican, and the person receiving the bullet was Black.

I dont hear any of you crying for the murder of Kaitelyn Avila. A 3 year old Latina baby girl, who's family had NO gang relations. But a black member of Bloods gang Black P. Stones put a bullet in her tiny chest anyways.

No one cries "racist" on that.
No politicians jump on it, and make a Kaitlyn's Law. Hispanics just arent that popular in public opinion right now. She would have been less useful as a poster girl to push certain peoples agendas.
JamielsLaw.com

THAT killing of an innocent girl in this world for just 3 years was a cold blooded murder.
If what is being said about Jamiel is true, he may have just been another unfortunate casualty of a war that has been going on in LA for decades. And another ploy to demonize illegal aliens and hispanics in general.

Old 06-22-2008, 06:24 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Question:

How do the 'Hispanic' gangbangers deal with a Black Spanish speaking Mexican, born/raised SOB?

To me at least; such an individual would be a Hispanic despite his appearance once he opens his mouth.

Old 06-22-2008, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Question:

How do the 'Hispanic' gangbangers deal with a Black Spanish speaking Mexican, born/raised SOB?

To me at least; such an individual would be a Hispanic despite his appearance once he opens his mouth.
There are black, asian, anglo-white, filipino gangbangers who are in Hispanic gangs.

Also, there are Black, asian, filipino, and samoan gangbanger in crip and blood gangs..some with their own set.

In reality, on the street, it usually comes down to people in the neighborhood. In prison, however, it can get tricky.

So I don't think a Hispanic gang would have any problem taking in a Black person who was Mexican, if they have taken in American Black kids(under certain circumstances of course). In prison, it might be a little more complicated, but crazier things have happened.

Last edited by amc760; 06-22-2008 at 08:07 PM..

Old 06-23-2008, 12:13 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,690,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
There are black, asian, anglo-white, filipino gangbangers who are in Hispanic gangs.

Also, there are Black, asian, filipino, and samoan gangbanger in crip and blood gangs..some with their own set.

In reality, on the street, it usually comes down to people in the neighborhood. In prison, however, it can get tricky.

So I don't think a Hispanic gang would have any problem taking in a Black person who was Mexican, if they have taken in American Black kids(under certain circumstances of course). In prison, it might be a little more complicated, but crazier things have happened.
The problem is, Jamiel Shaw was killed by someone who was here in this country illegally, just like the Newark kids hacked up with machetes and shot were attacked by illegals.

If the immigration laws and the borders were being enforced then Shaw would be alive. We should not have criminals and gangs moving in from foreign countries, and legal immigration standards should be high enough that criminal and gangs aren't allowed to move in legally.

We do not need to import violent criminals -- whether or not those violent criminals jump to the conclusion a non-gang-member black high school student is in some gang or not.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:57 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,686,811 times
As a friend of mine was saying the other day, the facts of this situation are simple. Najee Ali is selling out a black family because they chose to think for themselves. The Shaws have experienced firsthand, the negative impact of illegal immigration. Their son was murdered by someone that had absolutely no legal right to be in this country, let alone to be living in this country. When that monster was incarcerated by L.A.P.D., he should have been shipped back to where he came from. Instead, thanks to Special Order 40, he was turned loose on an unsuspecting Los Angeles populace and took the life of a young boy.

Now the parents of that child are standing up to the power brokers and poverty pimps like Najee Ali and are being tarred and feathered for their efforts. What is being done to the the Shaw family is nothing less than a 21st century lynching. The powers that be in the black community are lynching a family of they consider to be intractable troublemakers who are no longer deceived by the black power brokers.

Najee is functioning in the manner of the KKK of the 50s and 60s in the Deep South. The Shaws are threatening his power base and in the tradition of the KKK, Najee must lynch them. He and those who support him cannot afford to have the everyday common family as represented by the Shaws, (the same families and community he pretends to support) wake up from the confusion he and other black leaders have cast over the community.

One of the saddest facets of this entire situation is the fact that Ali is continuing hammer home his support for illegal aliens over the black community by smearing a dead child! How cowardly is that? How gutless is it to stand behind a police line, attacking the family that lost their son in such a horrendous and needless manner? I wonder if Najee has the cajones to make those statements one on one to Jamiel Shaw Sr.? Somehow, I highly doubt it.

However, the vilification of Jamiel Shaw serves a much larger purpose than the smearing of a dead child. It is designed to serve as a warning to any future victims of illegal immigrant violence in the black community. This is the sort of defamation they will face if they dare to speak against the powers that be in the black community.

Unfortunately, I believe that the damage that has been done by Najee and his fawning puppets in the mainstream media is irreparable.

March for Jamiel Shaw - Saturday, June 21, 2008 - Downtown Lost Angeles

YouTube - Pt. 1 - March Against Illegal Alien Sanctuary Policies

YouTube - Pt. 2 - March Against Illegal Alien Sanctuary Policies

Last edited by Kele; 06-23-2008 at 10:24 AM.. Reason: Add video links

Old 06-23-2008, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
As a friend of mine was saying the other day, the facts of this situation are simple. Najee Ali is selling out a black family because they chose to think for themselves. The Shaws have experienced firsthand, the negative impact of illegal immigration. Their son was murdered by someone that had absolutely no legal right to be in this country, let alone to be living in this country. When that monster was incarcerated by L.A.P.D., he should have been shipped back to where he came from. Instead, thanks to Special Order 40, he was turned loose on an unsuspecting Los Angeles populace and took the life of a young boy.

Now the parents of that child are standing up to the power brokers and poverty pimps like Najee Ali and are being tarred and feathered for their efforts. What is being done to the the Shaw family is nothing less than a 21st century lynching. The powers that be in the black community are lynching a family of they consider to be intractable troublemakers who are no longer deceived by the black power brokers.

Najee is functioning in the manner of the KKK of the 50s and 60s in the Deep South. The Shaws are threatening his power base and in the tradition of the KKK, Najee must lynch them. He and those who support him cannot afford to have the everyday common family as represented by the Shaws, (the same families and community he pretends to support) wake up from the confusion he and other black leaders have cast over the community.

One of the saddest facets of this entire situation is the fact that Ali is continuing hammer home his support for illegal aliens over the black community by smearing a dead child! How cowardly is that? How gutless is it to stand behind a police line, attacking the family that lost their son in such a horrendous and needless manner? I wonder if Najee has the cajones to make those statements one on one to Jamiel Shaw Sr.? Somehow, I highly doubt it.

However, the vilification of Jamiel Shaw serves a much larger purpose than the smearing of a dead child. It is designed to serve as a warning to any future victims of illegal immigrant violence in the black community. This is the sort of defamation they will face if they dare to speak against the powers that be in the black community.

Unfortunately, I believe that the damage that has been done by Najee and his fawning puppets in the mainstream media is irreparable.

March for Jamiel Shaw - Saturday, June 21, 2008 - Downtown Lost Angeles

YouTube - Pt. 1 - March Against Illegal Alien Sanctuary Policies

YouTube - Pt. 2 - March Against Illegal Alien Sanctuary Policies

Now youre comparing Black people to the KKK? haha.

Jamiel Shaw presented himself as a BLOOD.

He could've got him killed by a lot of people with the way he was presenting himself.

Would you still be playing your fake sympathy if he had been murdered by a Rolling 30s Crip? Or if had been killed by a member of a rival Blood set?
Chances are, if that happened, you would have never heard about it, because that crap happens EVERYDAY.

Just like you never hear about the Mexicans being murdered by Blacks, including 3 year old Kaitlyn Avila.

Would you have felt better if Jamiel Shaw had been killed by a legal member of 18th Street?

FACT is, Jamiel was wearing a RED belt with the number 20 on it in a Rollin' 20s Blood neighborhood.
Espinoza was a member of 18th Street which is at war with that gang.

Jamiel might as well have been wearing a target sign.

It could have been any other gang, but it happened to be Espinoza, an illegal immigrant who came here at the age of FOUR.
I dont think he came here a criminal. He learned the ways of gangs HERE.

And the murder was less race than gang related. After the killing, Espinoza was qouted to be saying "BK all day." "Im gonna wipe out those bloods". BK means Blood killer. He wasnt saying "ahm gna kill me sum black folk!"
He asked Jamiel, "where you from?" What did Jamiel say back? Did he twist his fingers like in all those pictures?

If people care so much about people like Jamiel Shaw, which I doubt, work on cleaning the neighborhoods that breed people with attitudes that Espinoza had, and Jamiel also seemed to have.

Nobody cared about the ghettos until illegal immigrants started moving in there.

Its not a smear campaign against Jamiel. If the truth comes out, and it makes him seem less angelic, then sorry, but thats what it is.
The only smear campaign going on is against illegal immigrants and hispanics in general.

Old 06-23-2008, 03:08 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,066,563 times
good perspective amc, but some people just want to blame the "illegal". this issue is way more complicated than that. dressing and acting like a thug, whether you are one or not will get you treated like one. by the real thugs and the ones with badges. thats just a reality most people dont understand because they dont live it.

but i do agree that special order 40 should be revised in order to question and document serious offenders. assault, robbery, murder, burglary, etc. not the, riding your bike without a helmet (like in costa mesa!), sleeping on a park bench, had a joint in your pocket, etc. type

go after the bad guys, i have no problem with that, be they black, brown, citizens or not.

and i cant rep you amc so sorry. im sure you prpbably got as many red as you got greens. tryna give you a lil more green. but excellent points. except that most people wont see it as such and still make this about citizenship, when it has to do with a lot more than that.

Old 06-23-2008, 03:20 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,170,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
The problem is, Jamiel Shaw was killed by someone who was here in this country illegally, just like the Newark kids hacked up with machetes and shot were attacked by illegals.

If the immigration laws and the borders were being enforced then Shaw would be alive. We should not have criminals and gangs moving in from foreign countries, and legal immigration standards should be high enough that criminal and gangs aren't allowed to move in legally.

We do not need to import violent criminals -- whether or not those violent criminals jump to the conclusion a non-gang-member black high school student is in some gang or not.
This is so true. So many more Americans would be alive today if our immigration laws had been enforced and our border protected. We have enough crime, murders, rape, dui, etc. in this country from American citizens. The Americans who do that are scum but at least they have a right to be here. The illegals don't belong here in the first place and then we have to deal with those illegally comitting murder, rape etc. We would have so many more resources to help actually clean up our cities if we did not have to deal with the additional crime that the violent illegal aliens bring.

Old 06-23-2008, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
good perspective amc, but some people just want to blame the "illegal". this issue is way more complicated than that. dressing and acting like a thug, whether you are one or not will get you treated like one. by the real thugs and the ones with badges. thats just a reality most people dont understand because they dont live it.

but i do agree that special order 40 should be revised in order to question and document serious offenders. assault, robbery, murder, burglary, etc. not the, riding your bike without a helmet (like in costa mesa!), sleeping on a park bench, had a joint in your pocket, etc. type

go after the bad guys, i have no problem with that, be they black, brown, citizens or not.

and i cant rep you amc so sorry. im sure you prpbably got as many red as you got greens. tryna give you a lil more green. but excellent points. except that most people wont see it as such and still make this about citizenship, when it has to do with a lot more than that.

agreed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or