Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 09:38 AM

1,334 posts, read 2,993,816 times

Advertisements

The way I see it there are only a few predominantly caucasian places. The USA, Canada, Europe and Australia among them. The one thing all these caucasian countrys have in common is that non caucasians are immigrating to these places. You don't see caucasians immigrating to places like Korea, India, or Central America in the numbers that come here. We all know there here for one reason...our money.

The problem I have is that Koreans can go back to Korea and be with there own kind, so can Indians and Mexican and so on.

Where will caucasians have to go if something isn't done about immigration?

Could you imagin what would happen if China became a free society and opened up the floodgates?.....Game over folks

Last edited by Stone28; 08-11-2007 at 10:07 AM.. Reason: replaced the word white with caucasian
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2007, 09:51 AM

164 posts, read 463,813 times
I'm sure you can count on Iceland at least. Eastern Europe, too.

Old 08-11-2007, 09:53 AM

1,498 posts, read 3,465,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
The way I see it there are only a few predominantly white places. The USA, Canada, Europe and Australia among them. The one thing all these white countrys have in common is that non whites are immigrating to these places. You don't see whites immigrating to places like Korea, India, or Central America in the numbers that come here. We all know there here for one reason...our money.

The problem I have is that Koreans can go back to Korea and be with there own kind, so can Indians and Mexican and so on.

Where will whites have to go if something isn't done about immigration?

Could you imagin what would happen if China became a free society and opened up the floodgates?.....Game over folks
Don't kid yourself, our money is worthless, anyone who looks at the national debt can see that. They come here because our government is sympathic enough to pay for them. They come for a free ride, they work and send the money home to their families while American taxpayers support the wellfare systems they drain and pay for their medical. They don't care about America or its people. They don't assimilate to our culture, they don't learn the language and they don't care about our laws.

Old 08-11-2007, 09:53 AM

283 posts, read 1,384,442 times
mexicans are white too. They just have a darker skin pigment. Plus have you ever considered that brown/blacks can have a skin color change like MJ??

Old 08-11-2007, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Winter View Post
Don't kid yourself, our money is worthless, anyone who looks at the national debt can see that. They come here because our government is sympathic enough to pay for them. They come for a free ride, they work and send the money home to their families while American taxpayers support the wellfare systems they drain and pay for their medical. They don't care about America or its people. They don't assimilate to our culture, they don't learn the language and they don't care about our laws.

Great points I agree with you, but it dosen't anwser my question.

Do you believe there will be any predominantly caucasian places left in 50 years? (I edited the word white for caucasian after your post)

Old 08-11-2007, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexi-in-Arlington-Heights View Post
mexicans are white too. They just have a darker skin pigment. Plus have you ever considered that brown/blacks can have a skin color change like MJ??
I edited the word white for the word caucasian after your post.

The Mexicans I know consider themselves Latino. I have heard them use the words "white boys" many time's refering to caucasians.

Please anwser my question......

Do you think in 50 years there will be any predominantly caucasian places left?

Old 08-11-2007, 11:21 AM

283 posts, read 1,384,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
I edited the word white for the word caucasian after your post.

The Mexicans I know consider themselves Latino. I have heard them use the words "white boys" many time's refering to caucasians.

Please anwser my question......

Do you think in 50 years there will be any predominantly caucasian places left?
no, i think things will be like mexico. The majority of people will be mixed so children of brown parents can end up with white features. So, no there wont be a predominantly caucasian place left.

Old 08-11-2007, 11:32 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marya View Post
I'm sure you can count on Iceland at least. Eastern Europe, too.
I agree, the Scandanavian countries and Eastern Europe are a good bet. Possibly Canada, too. I know Australia is reassessing their immigration policies with an eye towards limiting future population growth from outside.

Old 08-11-2007, 11:38 AM

30 posts, read 276,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Winter View Post

Right you are and of course once they have taken our country over then the Muslims will take them over and either the Muslims or the Chinese wikll o0wn and run the U.S.

Old 08-11-2007, 11:50 AM

30 posts, read 276,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexi-in-Arlington-Heights View Post
no, i think things will be like mexico. The majority of people will be mixed so children of brown parents can end up with white features. So, no there wont be a predominantly caucasian place left.

You might be right but if so then this place will also be run like Mexico and the rest of the third world sh** that calls themselves countries. Better hold on kiddies because it is going to be one rough ride here on out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration