U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 10:07 PM

77 posts, read 101,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Ned, your delusions of grandeur are unhealthy. I certainly was not alluding to YOU as being responsible for the deletion of the video. To my knowledge, it was deleted months ago.

In any case, I have absolutely nothing else to discuss with you. To be perfectly honest, you appear to be a troll; and your insults and condescension add nothing to the debate. Ignore me, and Iíll ignore you.
Sorry. I took you at your word that the video was deleted. It was not. The first Google hit was how to avoid hiring US citizens, - Killer Frogs [.com] v. 2.1 which led right to a link for Daily Kos: How To Not Hire An American - MUST SEE VIDEO, which has the video. I was having a connection problem, which is why the video didn't load last time. What's your excuse?

Your video was deleted months ago, my a--.

Ignore this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2008, 10:24 PM

77 posts, read 101,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Many of us refer to ourselves simply as Mexican. We don't mean nationality by it, but our race is so mixed(at least the way we see it) we don't really feel comfortable calling ourselves Spanish, or Aztec, or Amerindian. So we just say Mexican..I guess it's kind of an umbrella term stemming from identity issues of a very mixed race.

I acknowledge the distinction of a Mexican national, and a American of Mexican descent. But it's just what we call ourselves. Especially those of us of mixed Mestizo background. No harm or disrespect to America intended.

I still don't understand what you were challenging me on. I just said its not so impossible for many of these groups to have ties to white supremacists, even if most of its members are unaware of it.
Since a failure to respond would be *wink, wink* suspicious, I should let you (and others) know that I'm not sure what I was challenging you on. I was freestylin', man. Let it go.

Otherwise your incautious use of "Mexican" is poor form, considering the agendas of our *wink, wink* comrades at City-Data re assimilation.

Oh, now I've said too much.

Old 07-02-2008, 12:58 PM

1 posts, read 1,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
. . . To be perfectly honest, you appear to be a troll. . . .
Why would anyone "troll" a site so easy to DDOS? Why won't my CD page load?

Get back to work, Ned (NYPA) else it's back to the $1/2-million stucco palace we dredged you up from. Remember when "Juan" was your neighbour and not some peon to order about?

My poisoned well. Let me show you it. You can raise the flag here, Ned. I think white is appropriate.

Old 07-02-2008, 03:55 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,665,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GainEgress View Post
Why would anyone "troll" a site so easy to DDOS? Why won't my CD page load?

Get back to work, Ned (NYPA) else it's back to the $1/2-million stucco palace we dredged you up from. Remember when "Juan" was your neighbour and not some peon to order about?

My poisoned well. Let me show you it. You can raise the flag here, Ned. I think white is appropriate.
Hmmmm..........I think we have a British Commonwealth person here.........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration