U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 12:30 PM

16,700 posts, read 18,913,643 times

Advertisements

It seems the illegal aliens who work for drug cartels have been crossing into Arizona to assassinate and carry out home invasions against Americans... CLOSE THE BORDERS NOW!

FOXNews.com - Fatal Arizona Home Invasion Sparks Fears of Mexican Military Involvement - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2008, 12:51 PM

3,496 posts, read 8,341,703 times
There is a huge drug war going on in Mexico right now so it doesn't surprise me that it has spilled over to the US side.

Also add that a hit list was recently discovered that had names of Americans on it...living in El Paso and Las Cruces.

And yes...you are correct on the Army trained hit men. They go by the name of
'The Zetas or Los Zetas'..google the name for interesting/shocking information.
Quote:
They are elite "special forces" of the Mexican military trained in the U.S. at the School of the Americas at Fort Benning, Georgia and sent to "wipe out" one of the most powerful Mexican drug cartels. But these soldiers deserted and became the muscle for the very cartel they were supposed to destroy.
Link about Los Zeta...
Not that his death makes it right but my guess is that Andrew Williams is not an illegal alien but was engaged in illegal activities...AKA drug dealing.

Last edited by ibarrio; 06-26-2008 at 01:17 PM..

Old 06-26-2008, 01:31 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
I posted a thread about the Zeta problem as well.

This is bad to say: but; it may take an incursion of those losers on US soil before Washington gets serious and essentially dismantles Mexico.

Worse yet: more and more Mexicans are looking forward to Los Gringoes seizing the levers of power in at least the northern Mx states-----------that is how bad things apparently are getting down there. Our Mach50 mentioned his uncle who lives SOB broached that exact idea--------and, Mach50 is (or was) pro illegal immigrantion.

Old 06-26-2008, 01:40 PM

The US won't dismantle Mexico but will have to be the ones who take out Los Zetas via Special Forces ...they are American Trained, well financed by the Cartels, and easy over match any local police force.

Old 06-26-2008, 01:57 PM

16,700 posts, read 18,913,643 times
Build a wall and shoot anyone that attempts to cross over as they are deemed as possible terrorists... I deem any drug cartel as a terrorist organization as they cost trillions of dollars to the U.S. taxpayers and contribute to millions of deaths as well.. what else do you need?

Old 06-26-2008, 02:24 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,133,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
It seems the illegal aliens who work for drug cartels have been crossing into Arizona to assassinate and carry out home invasions against Americans... CLOSE THE BORDERS NOW!

FOXNews.com - Fatal Arizona Home Invasion Sparks Fears of Mexican Military Involvement - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
The most frightening thing about this is that they were/are members of the Mexican army with military training. Also very well armed and ready to kill our police officers.

Old 06-26-2008, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
The most frightening thing about this is that they were/are members of the Mexican army with military training. Also very well armed and ready to kill our police officers.
If what you just descrbed ever comes to pass--------that would be an Act of War by Mexico.

Suffice to say: I hope to God that Bush is no longer in the White House--------he is useless at best.

Old 06-26-2008, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
If what you just descrbed ever comes to pass--------that would be an Act of War by Mexico.

Suffice to say: I hope to God that Bush is no longer in the White House--------he is useless at best.

In already has come to past. In my research I found that a Los Zetas group had a gun battle with US fed officials south of Phoenix in 2005...It is not an act of war because these are rogue groups...loyal to the Cartels and not the Mexican government or army...as they freely kill any Mexican official that speaks out against them or promises reform.

Old 06-26-2008, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
In already has come to past. In my research I found that a Los Zetas group had a gun battle with US fed officials south of Phoenix in 2005...It is not an act of war because these are rogue groups...loyal to the Cartels and not the Mexican government or army...as they freely kill any Mexican official that speaks out against them or promises reform.
Good point there.

Although; if a Zeta got picked up here in the USA......that individual would (should) be facing significant legal problems if taken alive.

Old 06-26-2008, 05:53 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
When did Los Zetas become such a hot button issue and such a prominent threat to Americans and an issue within Illegal Immigration?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or