U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 04:58 PM

2 posts, read 2,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
A lot of Neo-Nazis won't associate with them because of their association with Mexican gangs.
But in California, Chicano culture is very strong. Back in the day there was a lot more white boys living in the Barrios, and if your white ending up in prison youre going to want to have protection: the nazis.
Being from the same neighborhoods, Im not surprised that the southern Mexicans have allied with them to fight againt the Black gangs and Northern Mexicans.

Of course thats why the Black Guerilla Family is allied with the Northern Mexicans.

Its all a power struggle, not some white supremacist conspiracy.
You are confusing outlaw gangs like the Nazi Lowriders, and the Aryan Brotherhood, "prison gangs" with the White Nationalists
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2008, 05:02 PM

1,417 posts, read 852,550 times
I think we can all agree on one thing. The immigration issue has caused the number in Hate groups to rise.

But wait a minute.. isn't SaveOurState and FAIR funded by John Tanton the white supremacist? shh! don't tell anyone!

Old 09-06-2008, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktreno View Post
I can assure you that the White Pride movement is thriving.
Contrary to your belief we are becoming much more organized. We will not lie down to people like you who assume we are "dumb", becoming "marginalized" or have no right to be proud of who we are.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children
Sorry to burst your bubble but, guess who were the smart ones who passed on the knowledge on to the whites? The Jews and the Moors of northern Africa.

I have no problem with people being proud of their heritage. I have no problem with Mexican festivals, Greek Festivals, Irish festivals, Italian festivals, African festivals, Asian festivals or anything. And sorry again, White is not heritage.

I also have no problem believing you, ktreno, are a regular on the immigration border. I think your a regular who made a new account to preach the message of hate.

Edit: ArizonaBound is that you? You're writing style reflects that of ArizonaBounds. How? Premature spacing in between lines.

Old 09-06-2008, 05:42 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,174,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
I think we can all agree on one thing. The immigration issue has caused the number in Hate groups to rise.

But wait a minute.. isn't SaveOurState and FAIR funded by John Tanton the white supremacist? shh! don't tell anyone!
I don't know much about John Tanton. Can you enlighten me?

Old 09-06-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
I don't know much about John Tanton. Can you enlighten me?
I would right now, but I'm on my desktop and in the process of removing a virus. The virus disabled my ability to look things on google, login to myspace, login to email e.t.c So I'll "enlighten" you when I get on my laptop and/or iMac.

Old 09-06-2008, 06:02 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble but, guess who were the smart ones who passed on the knowledge on to the whites? The Jews and the Moors of northern Africa.

I have no problem with people being proud of their heritage. I have no problem with Mexican festivals, Greek Festivals, Irish festivals, Italian festivals, African festivals, Asian festivals or anything. And sorry again, White is not heritage.

I also have no problem believing you, ktreno, are a regular on the immigration border. I think your a regular who made a new account to preach the message of hate.

Edit: ArizonaBound is that you? You're writing style reflects that of ArizonaBounds. How? Premature spacing in between lines.
I didn't realize you were a member when ArizonaBound was here. Who were you in a previous forum life?

Old 09-06-2008, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I didn't realize you were a member when ArizonaBound was here. Who were you in a previous forum life?
Umm hello? That member has posted before. Perhaps you would search is more recent posts? I remember distinctly saying something about him being so obvious.

edit: http://www.city-data.com/forum/immig...ml#post5110566

Old 09-06-2008, 06:54 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,996,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktreno View Post
You are confusing outlaw gangs like the Nazi Lowriders, and the Aryan Brotherhood, "prison gangs" with the White Nationalists
THe only difference is one is in prison, the other isnt.

If those prison gangs didnt exist, and you found yourself in prison, you might end up having some Black of Mexican in you after all.

Old 09-06-2008, 08:47 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,617,384 times
Default Racists have a tough time

Being a racist isn't as easy as it once was. Sheets now are often sold in pairs, and many are 'fitted sheets', the elastic hemline of which can catch under your shoes during a parade with EXTREMELY embarrassing results. It's no fun when you fall down and your hood comes off.

In addition, truly "plain white" sheets are no longer the 'norm', and it would be VERY hard to show up for a meeting with "the boys" in lavender floral-print sheets..or satin sheets...or ANY 'busy pattern'....oh, for the days of 'plain white sheets'...alas, we may never see their return. (We racists ESPECIALLY hate lavender..ugh !!)

Lastly, the price of lumber these days makes wooden crosses all but unaffordable for most lower-income racists. Have you priced 2 x 6's lately? Who can afford to even BUY them, let alone BURN them! Some of the guys have suggested a change to re-usable asbestos crosses, which can be re-burned on successive 'marches'... (although recovering them the morning after a rally CAN be problematic).

Some of today's more enlightened racists have even considered a moratorium on ALL cross-burning, pointing out that this causes all sorts of carcinogenics to be released into the atmosphere, which, of course is the same atmosphere breathed by ALL races.

I think us racists were a lot happier before we got so 'politically correct' and 'environmentally conscious'. If I had to do it over, I might not even BECOME a racist. It may LOOK like fun, but it's not....and sheets aren't getting any cheaper.

Old 09-06-2008, 08:59 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,996,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Being a racist isn't as easy as it once was. Sheets now are often sold in pairs, and many are 'fitted sheets', the elastic hemline of which can catch under your shoes during a parade with EXTREMELY embarrassing results. It's no fun when you fall down and your hood comes off.

In addition, truly "plain white" sheets are no longer the 'norm', and it would be VERY hard to show up for a meeting with "the boys" in lavender floral-print sheets..or satin sheets...or ANY 'busy pattern'....oh, for the days of 'plain white sheets'...alas, we may never see their return. (We racists ESPECIALLY hate lavender..ugh !!)

Lastly, the price of lumber these days makes wooden crosses all but unaffordable for most lower-income racists. Have you priced 2 x 6's lately? Who can afford to even BUY them, let alone BURN them! Some of the guys have suggested a change to re-usable asbestos crosses, which can be re-burned on successive 'marches'... (although recovering them the morning after a rally CAN be problematic).

Some of today's more enlightened racists have even considered a moratorium on ALL cross-burning, pointing out that this causes all sorts of carcinogenics to be released into the atmosphere, which, of course is the same atmosphere breathed by ALL races.

I think us racists were a lot happier before we got so 'politically correct' and 'environmentally conscious'. If I had to do it over, I might not even BECOME a racist. It may LOOK like fun, but it's not....and sheets aren't getting any cheaper.
Today's racist is a lot more advanced. We have a thing called the internet now.

Now one can spout all the hatred he/she wants without ever having to leave the comfort of home.

No more having to burn crosses sending soot into the environment. The internet is the green way to hate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or