Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 09:09 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,407,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Being a racist isn't as easy as it once was. Sheets now are often sold in pairs, and many are 'fitted sheets', the elastic hemline of which can catch under your shoes during a parade with EXTREMELY embarrassing results. It's no fun when you fall down and your hood comes off.

In addition, truly "plain white" sheets are no longer the 'norm', and it would be VERY hard to show up for a meeting with "the boys" in lavender floral-print sheets..or satin sheets...or ANY 'busy pattern'....oh, for the days of 'plain white sheets'...alas, we may never see their return. (We racists ESPECIALLY hate lavender..ugh !!)

Lastly, the price of lumber these days makes wooden crosses all but unaffordable for most lower-income racists. Have you priced 2 x 6's lately? Who can afford to even BUY them, let alone BURN them! Some of the guys have suggested a change to re-usable asbestos crosses, which can be re-burned on successive 'marches'... (although recovering them the morning after a rally CAN be problematic).

Some of today's more enlightened racists have even considered a moratorium on ALL cross-burning, pointing out that this causes all sorts of carcinogenics to be released into the atmosphere, which, of course is the same atmosphere breathed by ALL races.

I think us racists were a lot happier before we got so 'politically correct' and 'environmentally conscious'. If I had to do it over, I might not even BECOME a racist. It may LOOK like fun, but it's not....and sheets aren't getting any cheaper.

Take a bow. This is the funniest post I have ever read!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2008, 09:10 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,558,654 times
Quote:
Being a racist isn't as easy as it once was. Sheets now are often sold in pairs, and many are 'fitted sheets', the elastic hemline of which can catch under your shoes during a parade with EXTREMELY embarrassing results. It's no fun when you fall down and your hood comes off.

In addition, truly "plain white" sheets are no longer the 'norm', and it would be VERY hard to show up for a meeting with "the boys" in lavender floral-print sheets..or satin sheets...or ANY 'busy pattern'....oh, for the days of 'plain white sheets'...alas, we may never see their return. (We racists ESPECIALLY hate lavender..ugh !!)

Lastly, the price of lumber these days makes wooden crosses all but unaffordable for most lower-income racists. Have you priced 2 x 6's lately? Who can afford to even BUY them, let alone BURN them! Some of the guys have suggested a change to re-usable asbestos crosses, which can be re-burned on successive 'marches'... (although recovering them the morning after a rally CAN be problematic).

Some of today's more enlightened racists have even considered a moratorium on ALL cross-burning, pointing out that this causes all sorts of carcinogenics to be released into the atmosphere, which, of course is the same atmosphere breathed by ALL races.

I think us racists were a lot happier before we got so 'politically correct' and 'environmentally conscious'. If I had to do it over, I might not even BECOME a racist. It may LOOK like fun, but it's not....and sheets aren't getting any cheaper.
ROFL!!!! Tooooooooo funny!

Old 09-06-2008, 09:16 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,636,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
THe only difference is one is in prison, the other isnt.

If those prison gangs didnt exist, and you found yourself in prison, you might end up having some Black of Mexican in you after all.
Lol! Or a little bubba, as the case may be

Old 09-06-2008, 09:33 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,752,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Lol! Or a little bubba, as the case may be
exactly

Old 09-06-2008, 09:51 PM

378 posts, read 626,154 times
They're not wrong. My city was basically clean until all the illegal aliens invaded it. Now there's gang writing and thugs everywhere. But that's what happens when our government doesn't have the intelligence nor the care to defend it's border.

Old 09-06-2008, 10:54 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,156,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17271 View Post
They're not wrong. My city was basically clean until all the illegal aliens invaded it. Now there's gang writing and thugs everywhere. But that's what happens when our government doesn't have the intelligence nor the care to defend it's border.
Yep, cities tend to get dirty when an influx of immigrants come. Look at New York back in the ellis island days.

Old 09-06-2008, 10:55 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,156,779 times
Quote:

One of the few funny posts on these forums

WHITE FLOUR!
BROWN SUGAR!

Old 09-08-2008, 03:42 PM

271 posts, read 583,054 times
Why would you have problem with people staying white? Sounds kind moronic but its your words. you can't exactly change your race, i think there is nothing wrong with what the people are doing.more power to them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
a group that is trying to protect their whiteness I have a problem with! There is nothing wrong w/ their stance on illegal immigration, it's their wanting to keep people "white" that I have a big problem with. This sounds like a hate group to me and I didn't even read the full article. I read just enough to know I don't like them!

Old 09-08-2008, 03:43 PM

271 posts, read 583,054 times
Arabs are not white, yea so what if there are whites in latin america? whats yer point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by decafdave View Post
Why do you feel "white pride" will increase in the future? I'm going to go ahead and assume you're referring to racist groups and not just white people who are proud of their heritage. I think racists are becoming more and more marginalized with each generation. Besides, most white supremacists are too dumb to realize that "white" includes Europeans as well as many Latin Americans and Middle
Easterners.

AZbear: Good point, as meaningless as rep points are, I'd say that if the shoe fits...

Old 09-08-2008, 03:58 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,686,040 times
Here is a hypothetical - if these guys stay in the sun too long and tan, will they be parading against themselves?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration