Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 09:35 PM

812 posts, read 2,307,229 times

Advertisements

a group that is trying to protect their whiteness I have a problem with! There is nothing wrong w/ their stance on illegal immigration, it's their wanting to keep people "white" that I have a big problem with. This sounds like a hate group to me and I didn't even read the full article. I read just enough to know I don't like them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2008, 09:39 PM

2,904 posts, read 6,916,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
I think we will be seeing more white pride groups pop up in the near future, like in the next two decades. I also think that there will be continued support for them. And, I also believe they will become more violent towards Hispanics, regardless of whether or not they are legally living here.

But I have no sympathy for most of them, because most Hispanics that are legal support their illegal brethren. So if violence be upon them, then they wrought it themselves.

The illegals will go, whether violently or not. It is a matter of time. I don't support them, but I wonder whether or not I will support these white pride groups. If that is what it takes, then good for them.
Why do you feel "white pride" will increase in the future? I'm going to go ahead and assume you're referring to racist groups and not just white people who are proud of their heritage. I think racists are becoming more and more marginalized with each generation. Besides, most white supremacists are too dumb to realize that "white" includes Europeans as well as many Latin Americans and Middle
Easterners.

AZbear: Good point, as meaningless as rep points are, I'd say that if the shoe fits...

Old 07-02-2008, 09:42 PM

1,242 posts, read 2,460,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by decafdave View Post
Why do you feel "white pride" will increase in the future? I'm going to go ahead and assume you're referring to racist groups and not just white people who are proud of their heritage. I think racists are becoming more and more marginalized with each generation. Besides, most white supremacists are too dumb to realize that "white" includes Europeans as well as many Latin Americans and Middle Easterners.
I think racists are becoming more closeted, not marginalized. People are afraid to tell what they really think about these issues because everything is looked at as 'racism' now. If I tell my coworkers I think all the illegals should be deported, I'm a 'racist.'

Well, if that makes me a racist, I'm damn proud to be one.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:05 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
I think we will be seeing more white pride groups pop up in the near future, like in the next two decades. I also think that there will be continued support for them. And, I also believe they will become more violent towards Hispanics, regardless of whether or not they are legally living here.

But I have no sympathy for most of them, because most Hispanics that are legal support their illegal brethren. So if violence be upon them, then they wrought it themselves.

The illegals will go, whether violently or not. It is a matter of time. I don't support them, but I wonder whether or not I will support these white pride groups. If that is what it takes, then good for them.
Then explain the Nazi Low Riders------they are a 'White supremacist' group with many Hispanic members (apparently one only has to be 1/2 Anglo to be accepted) but no Black homies (supposedly).

Old 07-02-2008, 10:07 PM

Quote:
I think racists are becoming more closeted, not marginalized. People are afraid to tell what they really think about these issues because everything is looked at as 'racism' now. If I tell my coworkers I think all the illegals should be deported, I'm a 'racist.'

Well, if that makes me a racist, I'm damn proud to be one.
I make no bones about wanting to see illegal immigrants deported------no matter the latter's race/ethnicity.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:13 AM

3,172 posts, read 6,753,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Then explain the Nazi Low Riders------they are a 'White supremacist' group with many Hispanic members (apparently one only has to be 1/2 Anglo to be accepted) but no Black homies (supposedly).
A lot of Neo-Nazis won't associate with them because of their association with Mexican gangs.
But in California, Chicano culture is very strong. Back in the day there was a lot more white boys living in the Barrios, and if your white ending up in prison youre going to want to have protection: the nazis.
Being from the same neighborhoods, Im not surprised that the southern Mexicans have allied with them to fight againt the Black gangs and Northern Mexicans.

Of course thats why the Black Guerilla Family is allied with the Northern Mexicans.

Its all a power struggle, not some white supremacist conspiracy.

Old 07-03-2008, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
A lot of Neo-Nazis won't associate with them because of their association with Mexican gangs.
But in California, Chicano culture is very strong. Back in the day there was a lot more white boys living in the Barrios, and if your white ending up in prison youre going to want to have protection: the nazis.
Being from the same neighborhoods, Im not surprised that the southern Mexicans have allied with them to fight againt the Black gangs and Northern Mexicans.

Of course thats why the Black Guerilla Family is allied with the Northern Mexicans.

Its all a power struggle, not some white supremacist conspiracy.
That is quite believable.........supposedly; even the Aryan Brotherhood has ties with the Black Crips------both groups fear the younger gang named the DC Bloods.

Old 07-03-2008, 05:38 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,753,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
That is quite believable.........supposedly; even the Aryan Brotherhood has ties with the Black Crips------both groups fear the younger gang named the DC Bloods.
Money and drugs always come in front of ideals, haha.

Old 07-03-2008, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Money and drugs always come in front of ideals, haha.
As you stated: money talks, bulls**t walks------especially for lowlifes (of any race/ethnicity).

Most smart people either try to stay out of real trouble or at least, try to avoid getting caught.

Old 09-06-2008, 04:53 PM

2 posts, read 3,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by decafdave View Post
Why do you feel "white pride" will increase in the future? I'm going to go ahead and assume you're referring to racist groups and not just white people who are proud of their heritage. I think racists are becoming more and more marginalized with each generation. Besides, most white supremacists are too dumb to realize that "white" includes Europeans as well as many Latin Americans and Middle
Easterners.

AZbear: Good point, as meaningless as rep points are, I'd say that if the shoe fits...
I can assure you that the White Pride movement is thriving.
Contrary to your belief we are becoming much more organized. We will not lie down to people like you who assume we are "dumb", becoming "marginalized" or have no right to be proud of who we are.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration