U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-25-2007, 07:10 PM
 
597 posts, read 1,786,042 times
Reputation: 332

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaton View Post
700,000 illegals came into the US last year. Something BIG has to happen, or we won't be the US anymore, but MexiAmerica.
Clearly, at this juncture, it's not so much a question of if we become MexiAmerica (much of the SW is already there), but when...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-27-2007, 09:39 AM
 
504 posts, read 1,619,132 times
Reputation: 324
I quit posting here for a while because nothing I can say or do will change the gross inaccuracies that are spewed here, along with the outright lies and bigotry. An illegal alien has got to to be documented before he gets any of these services and that would make him a legal alien. Children born here are legal and are American citizens with all the rights and protections of an American citizen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2007, 09:45 AM
 
Location: Colorado
10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
Reputation: 2086
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander59 View Post
I quit posting here for a while because nothing I can say or do will change the gross inaccuracies that are spewed here, along with the outright lies and bigotry. An illegal alien has got to to be documented before he gets any of these services and that would make him a legal alien. Children born here are legal and are American citizens with all the rights and protections of an American citizen.
They dont have to be documented, I have first hand knowledge of this. They can get false papers and ss#, it is called fraud and it happens all the time. We are not lying or spewing racist remarks, well most of us arent, we are not putting inaccuracies out their either, we get our info from the ICE and IRS and FBI as well as other news sources. Most of us here have nothing against the kids, it isnt their fault their parents do these things. And to defend your country against those that use and abuse isnt being a bigot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2007, 10:39 AM
 
2,218 posts, read 4,886,193 times
Reputation: 1703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
They can get false papers and ss#, it is called fraud and it happens all the time. Most of us here have nothing against the kids, it isnt their fault their parents do these things. And to defend your country against those that use and abuse isnt being a bigot.
People that are pretending to be the IRS agents, BBB agents. Exactly!

No it's not, but that's not what other people think. If standing up for what you believe in is being a bigot, than that means EVERYONE is, even the people for it.

I completely agree with you Nea1!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2007, 10:44 AM
 
Location: South Bay, California
1,701 posts, read 5,847,515 times
Reputation: 330
You know Junkman, there are good decent Americans who will hire illegal immigrants because they have compassion on them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2007, 10:45 AM
 
Location: Colorado
10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
Reputation: 2086
Then those people need to be arrested right along with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2007, 10:47 AM
 
Location: South Bay, California
1,701 posts, read 5,847,515 times
Reputation: 330
I've worked with Illegal Immigrants on few occasions, and many have been very respectful, very friendly, and a good, honest worker.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2007, 10:51 AM
 
Location: Colorado
10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
Reputation: 2086
well goody for you I guess that means they all are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2007, 11:48 AM
 
Location: Midwest
6,739 posts, read 8,540,895 times
Reputation: 16512
Quote:
Originally Posted by iroquoispliskin View Post
People that are pretending to be the IRS agents, BBB agents. Exactly!

No it's not, but that's not what other people think. If standing up for what you believe in is being a bigot, than that means EVERYONE is, even the people for it.

I completely agree with you Nea1!
Absolutely. I'm getting tired of people being called bigot's, racists on here, its always those who are for ILLEGAL ALIENS doing the name calling. It goes both ways, people!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2007, 12:56 PM
 
1,210 posts, read 1,036,348 times
Reputation: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
Absolutely. I'm getting tired of people being called bigot's, racists on here, its always those who are for ILLEGAL ALIENS doing the name calling. It goes both ways, people!!!
It seems if we get even close to telling the truth some over zealot moderator zaps are post. The truth is NOT racist its just the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top