U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-27-2007, 04:09 PM

338 posts, read 514,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman18 View Post
It seems if we get even close to telling the truth some over zealot moderator zaps are post. The truth is NOT racist its just the truth.
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" !!!!!!!! LOL !!!!

Not you junkman18, That was for all the Illegal Lovers on here !!! I just love yelling that line, makes me think of Jack Nicholson yelling it in his movie !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2007, 02:38 PM

450 posts, read 766,489 times
Quote:
dusesean1986
You know Junkman, there are good decent Americans who will hire illegal immigrants because they have compassion on them.
That comment just oozes ignorance! There is not one person who hires an illegal immagrant out of compassion. They hire illegal immagrants because they do not have to pay them as much as a legal citizen. COMPASSION... SOMEBODY SHOW COMPASSION....OH GOD WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN.
I think are turn coat politicians show the illegal's enough "compassion".

Old 03-01-2007, 02:51 PM

503 posts, read 1,264,880 times
Recently I had a new roof put on by a licensed, bonded company owned by a Cuban, who spoke little English although his wife spoke as I do, so we worked out a deal that pleased both of us. He gave me an estimate that was not open ended, the only estimate out of five that was not. His bid came inmore than two thousand dollars cheaper than the others and included replacing all plywood, shingles on all the flat roofs, repairing all the termite damage. The workers he hired spoke Spanish and at all times one of them could speak English, I understand a lot of Spanish, I heard no cussing, in English or Spanish , all of them very courteous and no peeing in the bushes, not like the last time I had a roof done. I had friends come and go and a lot went up on the roof, one neighbor that plans on putting a roof on came by often and looked at the work, all said the work was excellent. I for one could not afford to pay to have the roof done by all English speaking, I got five estimates much higher than this one, compassion no, my pocketbook dictated whether my roof got patched or replaced and I got wet. I reccomended them to a few people and I hope they get more work, if it would have been a small amount and more honest estimates from English only speakers I would have given my business to them as I did with my new air conditioner.I had the roof inspected and no problems. I showed a lot of compassion at the end by buying some beer which was gratefully appreciated here in the Florida sun . Viva my roofing Mexicans and I wish them well.

Old 03-01-2007, 02:58 PM

10,010 posts, read 12,147,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander59 View Post
Recently I had a new roof put on by a licensed, bonded company owned by a Cuban, who spoke little English although his wife spoke as I do, so we worked out a deal that pleased both of us. He gave me an estimate that was not open ended, the only estimate out of five that was not. His bid came inmore than two thousand dollars cheaper than the others and included replacing all plywood, shingles on all the flat roofs, repairing all the termite damage. The workers he hired spoke Spanish and at all times one of them could speak English, I understand a lot of Spanish, I heard no cussing, in English or Spanish , all of them very courteous and no peeing in the bushes, not like the last time I had a roof done. I had friends come and go and a lot went up on the roof, one neighbor that plans on putting a roof on came by often and looked at the work, all said the work was excellent. I for one could not afford to pay to have the roof done by all English speaking, I got five estimates much higher than this one, compassion no, my pocketbook dictated whether my roof got patched or replaced and I got wet. I reccomended them to a few people and I hope they get more work, if it would have been a small amount and more honest estimates from English only speakers I would have given my business to them as I did with my new air conditioner.I had the roof inspected and no problems. I showed a lot of compassion at the end by buying some beer which was gratefully appreciated here in the Florida sun . Viva my roofing Mexicans and I wish them well.

Goody for you. But being I am a former construction company owner I take GREAT OFFENSE to the fact you say if you had gotten more honest bids from the english people. Did it ever occur to you that those english people may pay a decent wage to people, taxes and Workers comp and general liability therefore they need to raise their prices to be able to afford to keep business going? Probably not since us english only speakers are all evil.

Old 03-01-2007, 03:13 PM

338 posts, read 514,277 times
Quote:
The topic here is: Tired of Illegals... Not: Racism against Americans...

Old 03-01-2007, 07:35 PM

109 posts, read 131,883 times
Quote:
It could have cost you much more if ICE had shown up, keep in mind, hiring illegals is still illegal.
I assume your foreign friends will pay tax on their income from you, or was it cash?

Last edited by Yac; 03-02-2007 at 12:19 PM..

Old 03-01-2007, 07:47 PM

1,459 posts, read 3,023,436 times
Quote:

I've seen some of those cheap roofs in Florida, they look nice but don't fair very well in strong winds. The next hard storm you encounter your shingles may end up in the next county.

Old 03-01-2007, 08:24 PM

1,459 posts, read 3,023,436 times
A Florida Senator calling people ignorant, just shows how much our elected officials care about voters once they're in office.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=54492

Old 03-01-2007, 08:26 PM

1,210 posts, read 146,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Illegal Immigrants don't come here or desire taking Americans jobs', they only desire to have sufficient money for them and their family and they can't receive this in their Latin American Country. Where exactly do you live?
Illegal aliens murder
12 Americans daily
Death toll in 2006 far overshadows total
U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq, Afghanistan

Posted: November 28, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Joseph Farah
2006 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON While the military "quagmire" in Iraq was said to tip the scales of power in the U.S. midterm elections, most Americans have no idea more of their fellow citizens men, women and children were murdered this year by illegal aliens than the combined death toll of U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan since those military campaigns began.

Though no federal statistics are kept on murders or any other crimes committed by illegal aliens, a number of groups have produced estimates based on data collected from prisons, news reports and independent research.

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

Total U.S. troop deaths in Iraq as of last week were reported at 2,863. Total U.S. troop deaths in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan during the five years of the Afghan campaign are currently at 289, according to the Department of Defense.

But the carnage wrought by illegal alien murderers represents only a fraction of the pool of blood spilled by American citizens as a result of an open border and un-enforced immigration laws.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers for another annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001.

While no one in or out of government tracks all U.S. accidents caused by illegal aliens, the statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many of last year's 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.

A report by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Study found 20 percent of fatal accidents involve at least one driver who lacks a valid license. In California, another study showed that those who have never held a valid license are about five times more likely to be involved in a fatal road accident than licensed drivers.

Statistically, that makes them an even greater danger on the road than drivers whose licenses have been suspended or revoked and nearly as dangerous as drunk drivers.

King also reports eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day a total of 2,920 annually.

Based on a one-year in-depth study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute of Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. She analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.

As the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. increases, so does the number of American victims.

According to Edwin Rubenstien, president of ESR Research Economic Consultants, in Indianapolis in 1980, federal and state correctional facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens. But at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in all U.S. jails and prisons.

While the federal government doesn't track illegal alien murders, illegal alien rapes or illegal alien drunk driving deaths, it has studied illegal aliens incarcerated in U.S. prisons.

In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests some eight arrests per illegal alien;
Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses some 13 offenses per illegal alien;
36 percent had been arrested at least five times before.
"While the vast majority of illegal aliens are decent people who work hard and are only trying to make a better life for themselves and their families, (something you or I would probably do if we were in their place), it is also a fact that a disproportionately high percentage of illegal aliens are criminals and sexual predators," states Peter Wagner, author of a new report called "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration." "That is part of the dark side of illegal immigration and when we allow the 'good' in we get the 'bad' along with them. The question is, how much 'bad' is acceptable and at what price?"

More articles related to the crimes and murders commited against U.S. Citizens,

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50441

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51667

How many more deaths by the hands of these criminal illegal immagrants must occur against us before we take a stand. We can no longer trust are Government officials to protect us. These murders and crimes commited against U.S. citizens in my eyes is an act of war by the citizens and the country of Mexico.

Old 03-02-2007, 06:55 AM

109 posts, read 131,883 times
Default Pro Illegals

I have asked the pro illegals, sympathetic to the only need work, underpriveleged, church going, poverty stricken illegals, that abandon their families in mexico, come here and demand rights, ignore our laws, eat up our tax money, take our jobs at lower pay.
What and how much do you personally contribute to the illegals, surely if you
ask our country to support them you must be making some personal financial donations.
I HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION SEVERAL TIMES AND NEVER RECIEVED AN ANSWER.
Could it be you are asking the entire country to do something you won't even do yourself?
I see you on here babbleing about the poor illegals over and over, but what do you personally do for them?
Do you give them money, housing, health care, schooling, financial aid, financial aid, give them your job?
I ask again, tell us what do you do for them?
I ask Busk, Nice Nancy, Kennedy, the same question.
Don't ask others to do what you are not doing yourself.
If YOU CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION SAYING YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED YOURSELF, YOU HAVE A CASE.
IF YOU CAN NOT, YOU ARE LIKE A F-RT BLOWING IN THE WIND.
I have seen these threads go on and on with your lame excuses for illegals,
don't you think it's time to throw the ball, or hit the bench.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration